Options

Is the 6* Generic AG a monthly norm from now on?

Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
^ Just wanted to know if we'll be able to get one next month too. I got Paragon near the end of last month and managed to grab one then and use it on nimrod. I still have one from this month, but I kinda want to use it on toad who I pulled this morning (was my 2nd most wanted mutant after apoc).

I still have a skill, science and mystic gem too, so I wanted to use the generic on future antman (yet to pull him tho). If we can get another generic 6* AG next month from the SQ, I'll happily use this one on toad. Just want to make sure of it tho...

Comments

• Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Sorry to answer your question with another question, but did you get the 6 star gem last month after becoming paragon and also completing the quests? Or did you have to do all of the quest stuff again to complete the new objectives you received for the side quest paragon rewards ?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    We’re on I think the 4th month in a row of 6* generic AGs for Paragons and 6* AG crystals for TB. Safe to say it will probably continue.
  • Options

Sorry to answer your question with another question, but did you get the 6 star gem last month after becoming paragon and also completing the quests? Or did you have to do all of the quest stuff again to complete the new objectives you received for the side quest paragon rewards ?

I had already done lvl 5 of last months sq even before getting to paragon. After getting paragon, I just submitted a ticket to kabam support to get the paragon objective rewards. There was a thread abt it here on the forum, I just followed suit.
  • Options
    Well, I've done it. Sig 29 is the best I can do rn.

He's just like me fr.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,031 ★★★★★

He's just like me fr.

Green, Slimy and a incredibly long tongue?
  • Options
    edited June 2023
    Terra said:

He's just like me fr.

Green, Slimy and a incredibly long tongue?
    Close. Green, Slimy and incredibly cute. :3
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 103

Sending ticket to kabam
  • Options

I had already done lvl 5 of last months sq even before getting to paragon. After getting paragon, I just submitted a ticket to kabam support to get the paragon objective rewards. There was a thread abt it here on the forum, I just followed suit.
    Cool, thanks for that. I have done the current objectives and will probably get Paragon before the event ends so I was just wondering if I’d be able to obtain the rewards.
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 574 ★★★

Cool, thanks for that. I have done the current objectives and will probably get Paragon before the event ends so I was just wondering if I’d be able to obtain the rewards.
    This months might be more problematic as it's based on number of kills in the lvl 5 side quest, rather than exploration
  • Options
    Ortoun said:

This months might be more problematic as it's based on number of kills in the lvl 5 side quest, rather than exploration
    Yeah I sent a ticket and they basically told me to get lost lol. That’s such a shame (and also why I oppose title-based rewards; if I’ve completed the content and also earned the title while the event is still on, I think it’s fair to grant me the rewards for that, but whatever)

• Options
    flip3609sbroflip3609sbro Posts: 44
    I would imagine kabam would maintain precedent and continue to make them rewards in the side events. They typically don’t reduce rewards much, only increase them.

Use those gems before they stack up in your inventory! It’s good to hoard a little but not too much.