**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected daily special

The current daily special crystals offer a chance at 4* champions. For many advanced players these champions are no longer relevant no matter who the champion is. There should be an uncollected daily special with a 3-5* crystal.

Comments

• The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    There is, it's called the Grandmaster crystal.
    Guarantees a 3-5*
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Don't worry, the 4* champion pops once every blue moon.
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    If the crystal gave you 275 5* shards, would that be good? Cuz that's what usually happens when you pop a 4* from the UCD crystal. You get 275 5* shards. Which is relevant.
    The UCD is a huge boost and such an improvement over the standard daily. I recognize that people want more more more, I just think it's fair and useful as it is.
    The UC Arena crystal has a 5* chance. The GM Crystal as well (as previously mentioned) - those crystals require playtime to acquire (to gather units and battle chips). The UCD is a log-in crystal, so lesser reward chances are entirely appropriate.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I believe he is talking about the daily class specific offer that appear every day for like $5 in which case an uncollected one could replace it for around $10 which would be fair since now you have a chance at a 5* class specific champion and buff how many shards by about 1.5 the current amount
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    Last post is correct. Referring to the $5 specials. They should contain a 3-5 stars chance now. There is no 4* worth leveling now for most advanced players. Leveling a 4* will delay leveling a 5* and 4* are about to be irrelevant.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Last post is correct. Referring to the $5 specials. They should contain a 3-5 stars chance now. There is no 4* worth leveling now for most advanced players. Leveling a 4* will delay leveling a 5* and 4* are about to be irrelevant.

My rating is 410k, 4* are very relevant to me still.
    The only 5* I have that's worth using is my rank 4 duped SL, besides him my rank 5 4* are more relevant
    Here is a scenario :

I just got 4* stark spider last week and I do have awakening gem. I also have duped 5* rank 3 SL. I only have 3 class 4 tech catalayts. Once I have the alpha 2 from act 5 it is obvious I’m ranking SL. By the time I have enough tech catalysts to rank Stark he will be irrelevant. This is an extreme scenario that shows even the best 4* are mostly not worth ranking at this point.
  • imnooneimnoone Posts: 316 ★★
    The current daily special crystals offer a chance at 4* champions. For many advanced players these champions are no longer relevant no matter who the champion is. There should be an uncollected daily special with a 3-5* crystal.

While you're at it, why not demand to include 3-4* in daily crystals for people who are not uncollected yet?
    I mean 2* are irrelevant for them too right?

imnoone wrote: »

While you're at it, why not demand to include 3-4* in daily crystals for people who are not uncollected yet?
    I mean 2* are irrelevant for them too right?

No, I’m not asking them to take away the irrelevant 3&4* from the proposed uncollected daily special. Just asking that the top reward be relevant (5*). That’s the logic of the argument.
  • Supposed 5*s were added in the daily special offer, do you think you would actually pull it? Odds are rare. it is just a $4.99 deal...i don't think I could expect much. Plus, there is a GMC for you to try your luck for 5 stars champs.

One of my alliance mates has been buying the daily deal every single day for the past 8 months...yes every day. and he would wait around and pop them open once a month. All I see he pulls was 2 & 3-stars, never 4-stars.