**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July4th paragon cash offer prediction

RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
Paragon only. You’re probably able to claim 6 star Magik if you purchased all deals.

Comments

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Interesting…maybe
  • Options
    RvzRvz Posts: 179 ★★
    Do you guys think it’s a legit prediction?
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Rvz said:

I’d be disappointed if I had to spend £50 to get 7* but they don’t look outrageous tbf. Equally, it doesn’t really make much difference to me as I have a wedding to save for anyway 😂
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,249 ★★★★★
    They seem a bit overshot. I could be wrong.

For what you spend on this game in a day, you could use that money to do something productive with your family or actually buy something of value….**** the July 4th deals

You know, some people enjoy spending on their favorite pastime.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

That seems way to generous, especially the Odin. No way they give a full 7* and a generic 4-5 gem

I doubt a full 7*, but the r5 gem is high probable considering carinas vol3 and 8.2 plus aw etc means there's people out there with 3 or 4 r5s already.
  • Options
    NukeNuke Posts: 67
    Just looking at the Odin. Looks right to me.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    Rvz said:

Paragon only. You’re probably able to claim 6 star Magik if you purchased all deals.

This looks valid honestly.
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 885 ★★★
    The introduction of paragon crystals to more aspects of the game will be huge
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★
    3 t6b and 3 t3a for 30$, funny
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    I do like the 6 star Magik... but most of the rest of this I feel like is way off.

You should also Expect a few of the first 7 star sig stones.
  • Options
    cur53dcur53d Posts: 289 ★★
    I think 6* Magik would be in the list of unowned champions in the game already if this was true. New rarities are usually added with game updates and there won't be an update before the deals are released.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    $100 for a 17* crystal is a steal
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited June 2023

Go bigger.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    ChiliDog said:

They've already data-mined the deals. You can find them at

Edited by Kabam June 27th.

Genius.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★

$100 for a 17* crystal is a steal

Damn...what happened to the 8*-16* reveals? The servers are really lagging on my end!

:*
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I don't think you'd see a 50% t6b selector and a 4>5 gem which is essentially 3 full t6cc. The prestige game is with the r2 7* so they I'd epxect just more t6cc.
    Also woudn't put it past them selling something standalone like a pack of 5 7* sig stones for $50 limit of 10 purchases to milke the whales with bad luck in their paragon crystals
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 ★★★★
    Interesting…maybe
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Spending should be avoided if at all possible due to the current amount of bugs, disconnects, and dropped inputs in the game. Plus, cyber monday will have way more bang for your buck
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 607 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Spending should be avoided if at all possible due to the current amount of bugs, disconnects, and dropped inputs in the game. Plus, cyber monday will have way more bang for your buck

Why spend cyber weekend when NEXT 4th will have even more bang for your buck
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Wat about the unit deals, what are your predictions @Rvz
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Rvz said:

There's no 6* Magik in the champions tab. If she was coming, she'd already be in there.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Those issues don't exist for everyone.
  • Options
    bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,148 ★★★
    😭 hopefully rank 2 7* material