**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How much do you want rank down tickets back?

xTony_xDxTony_xD Posts: 6
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

How much do you want rank down tickets back? 54 votes

YESSS PLEASE I NEED THEM NOW
24%
ThatweirdguyRagamugginGunnerBadroseMoneygrabTheDarkLordAdamdrt2006Marvel_bound[Deleted User]xTony_xDyuwManishGedamJJ973Bona 13 votes
Yes that would be great
16%
NDK13BigTrump2017PandamanTanSuperSnailHzoritaojay1BaironDHIMWeaselOmegaLord 9 votes
I am ambiavalent
9%
LeNoirFaineantMasterTroller42VuDahzero7ViciousJ 5 votes
Naw don't really need them
50%
GroundedWisdomGamerdanielmathLocoMotivesAnonymousDrOctavius2_2Deadbyrd9sweetleafsixx66AxeCopFireHell_GoliathCristalmanwSWeaponXRyansapphKaty_CandyKestrelleBUZZdog3000Alpha07KarinshiKenshioDrewbe14 27 votes

Comments

• MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Rank down tickets are not coming back, I don’t know how many more times they need to say it. Unless we see some major nerfs like we did in the 12.0 update rank down tickets will not be handed out. This poll won’t change that, just like the hundreds of other rank down ticket threads we see on a daily basis.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    absolutely the worst thing that has ever happened to this game and will be when it happens again, give me double evade bug or server outages instead of rank down tickets
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Yeah theyre not coming back. To disastrous for the game, really screws the prestige race up. Of course my selfishness would not say no if they were offered.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No. Just no.
  • It is beyond exhausting seeing every third thread mention something about rank down tickets....you folks really need to come to terms w the fact that you will NEVER see them again.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    YESSS PLEASE I NEED THEM NOW
    We had to make a lot of adjustements to our rosters because of the enormous number of changes to AW, so YES I'd like RDT. Screw the presitge and selfish players
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    i want to take my R5 SIM down to R3. lol.
  • Naw don't really need them
    Would be handy to rank down groot lol but i think kabam should just give everyone a couple just to stop people whining for them and then never again
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Would be handy to rank down groot lol but i think kabam should just give everyone a couple just to stop people whining for them and then never again

LOL you think that's going to stop people from whining about them?
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I want them but nobody else can have any..lol
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    No, some of us chose not to r4 iron patriot
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Yes that would be great
    You'll get them soon enough. There's gonna be Nerfs in the future.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    If you've been playing long enough to even remember rank down tickets, you should be advanced enough that they would be irrelevant to you
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    All this time spent asking for them, people could have earned the Resources to Rank more. Lol.