**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best champ to take out MODOK across the board

Has anyone found really good or half decent M.O.D.O.K killers?

Champs where regardless of difficulty, if you have a strong enough version of it seems to work most of the time? I know its a tall order lol

*and yes, I know you need to adjust your combos to 3-4 hits & get distance*

Ive had success with Howard oddly enough & duped Arc Angel after enough specials really hits him where it hurts but they still struggle a bit lol

Comments

• BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    @Moises_H I hear so! I wish I had him duped *day dreams*
  • mani274mani274 Posts: 93
    As long as you are good at parry its not an issue which champ you use.Skill champs will be easy to beat him.Blackpanther duped will work good on him.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    AA destroys him, he can't autoblock against AA
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Crossbones did good. Archangel and Yondu did ok too
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Moises_H wrote: »
    Blade is really good

I second that
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Personally I had the best runs with cap. His block prof gives you increased parry stun time and lets you take more block damage. Plus his bleed is nice
  • cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    I took out uncollected modok with mainly my 5/50 elektra. Get a bleed on him and you can play like normal with no autoblock.
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    Stark spidey is a modok killer in uncollected difficulty.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Hulk is what I used. Parry him to Stun, then keep doing 4-Hit Combos. Use Fury to do some major Damage. L1 to Stun, then uppercut. He has a very odd style that is sporaric. I spent a lot of Revives because he kept Blocking and whiffing.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    His sp give me more hard time than his auto block.
    So dd classic work best for me against modok uncollected.
  • Its_RohaNIts_RohaN Posts: 68
    Anyone tried running sig99 Original Daredevil against him? I will be taking mine up to rank 5 in the next day or two. Hoping he will be good vs Uncollected MODOK.

Will also bring rank 5 Crossbones, Gwenpool and CapWW2 into the fight as well. Maybe Starlord to round out the squad.
    Classic DD is ok but u have to play very carefully n it vill take long time to kill modok
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Its_RohaN wrote: »
    Classic DD is ok but u have to play very carefully n it vill take long time to kill modok

I did it with OG DD last night, but this is correct: It wasn't fun and it took awhile

Best way I have found to do it is with a Blade with Ghost Rider on the team so Danger Sense for villains is activated
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Soloed him with Quake. Sometimes I messed up, as backup I using Elektra for finishing him for good.
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    Aa bw and quake
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Archangel, parry him and keep spamming his heavy attack. Same with Hyperion.
    Gwenpool with her bleed stacks and defensive ability reduction.
    Blade with Ghost Rider synergy.
    Electra. Crossbones. Black Widow are also good.
  • Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    mani274 wrote: »
    As long as you are good at parry its not an issue which champ you use.Skill champs will be easy to beat him.Blackpanther duped will work good on him.

The problem with this theory is that M.O.D.O.K. will auto-block while stunned.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    If you use Blade (who works very well against him), make sure you bring Ghost Rider for synergy. MODOK is a villain so that will trigger Danger Sense and make the fight MUCH easier.
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »
    If you use Blade (who works very well against him), make sure you bring Ghost Rider for synergy. MODOK is a villain so that will trigger Danger Sense and make the fight MUCH easier.

Ditto. That's what i did. One shot every time in uncollected.
  • BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    Darn, I need a Blade bad lol
  • BluntMacheteBluntMachete Posts: 134
    Anyone tried running sig99 Original Daredevil against him? I will be taking mine up to rank 5 in the next day or two. Hoping he will be good vs Uncollected MODOK.

Will also bring rank 5 Crossbones, Gwenpool and CapWW2 into the fight as well. Maybe Starlord to round out the squad.

I used 99 Daredevil with Elektra/Bw/hulk combo for power gain and stun ok specials. You never get hit by specials. Dmg is a little lower than other champs but if you bait heavies and specials it’s easy. I use Elektra if I die to finish him off but by the last couple rounds I was able to kill in one go.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    daredevil and its done

beat him in master the 7 fights with him
  • mozzymozzy Posts: 25
    dd classic worked very well
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    Crossbones. Activate his Overrun, then go to town on Modok. Any champ that reduce ability accuracies will help.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Lol at beat him in “master”
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Bear3 wrote: »
    Lol at beat him in “master”

Lol at resurrecting a dead thread for no reason