**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New QOL Feature: Combo Tracker!

Comments

• Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    This is not a feature that is worth it I think. A way better way to teach summoners about combo's would be to put some tutorials like the parry tutorial where they have to use certain combo's in a fight. Let them use champs that have specific cycles with specific combo's to show why changing combo's is important.

This mode could also use some tutorials where you face an oponent with a weak counter and one with a good counter to show the rock/paper/scissors of the game.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,689 ★★★★★
    It seems unnecessary but if I can turn it off it's not all bad.
  • Options
    Crow9074Crow9074 Posts: 66
    I could see it being a way to maybe get used to doing parries better. It should show up as soon as the bot decides to move. Like if the bot is far away and does a medium dash it should show the symbol for a medium and give you time to parry.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

Emm, I don’t know if you guys remember that you have a dedicated space called TRAINING GROUNDS.

I honestly think this “feature” should be included into that seemingly forgotten by you spot, instead of being forced into normal gameplay.

But of course that’s just my opinion.

lucky its not "forced" into anywhere and it is entirely optional
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    Hmmm…. I’m glad that this is an option that can be disabled in the game setting. This is a Quality Of life that should actually be in the training ground for the new summoners to learn and understand when to act on sequences instead of it being a feature thing in the whole game. Eventually the new summoners most likely disable the combo tracker feature in the game setting as they learned to get used to it.

How about this idea?

Arena has another improvement that could evolve in term of express mode for the sigil subscriptions user. Instead of finishing 3vs3 fights and go back to the champion selection screen - I think it would be better to do a loop method with 1vs1. The user is able to have an option to go back to the champion selection screen through the pause screen. I think doing this will effectively speed through the milestones or competing for a specific rank position/reward without the need to go through the champions selection screen after finishing the 3vs3 fights, but still have the option to cancel the fight to go back to selection screen through pause screen. It does making the value of the subscriptions somewhat extra worthy for some and for some far worthy.
  • Options
    Ericson23Ericson23 Posts: 115
    The really useful one-click switch marteries page function, players have been talking about it for several years, still have not done it, this COMBO TRACKER is meaningless to old players
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 ★★★★★
    PicoBp said:

Want to implement an actually useful QoL feature? Please give us the option to globally disable/mute emotes. 90% of the time it is used to troll, bully and annoy, and it’s a hassle to mute every single match.

Thin skinned?
  • Options
    Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43

Malreck04 said:

Not to be that guy, but how does this benefit anyone not doing a champion showcase on YouTube?

One thing that is actually really useful to me, is that this also shows the opponent's combo. So you can use this to identify when the opponent has finished their combo into your block and punish them for doing so.
    I don’t see this feature yet with update? I don’t see it in the settings.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    Update is out but the feature is missing
  • Options
    Watcher6Watcher6 Posts: 43
    Terra said:

PicoBp said:

Want to implement an actually useful QoL feature? Please give us the option to globally disable/mute emotes. 90% of the time it is used to troll, bully and annoy, and it’s a hassle to mute every single match.

Thin skinned?
    Mr softy
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 ★★★★★
    Combo tracker where?
  • Options
    RellimCire82RellimCire82 Posts: 2

Combo tracker where?

Yeah I’m seeing nothing in game and nothing in the settings. Not sure if I’m missing it.
  • Options
    nOuxnOux Posts: 522 ★★★
    wow, i expected much more from this feature. Opponents Combo Tracker has like 1 second delay after hit, so the question is why its even there, u just will get parried if u try to look at it.
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    I hope new players like it, but I do not. Seeing the combo tracker in action today, I find it to be distracting and cluttering up my screen. After two fights, I disabled it.
  • Options
    So everyone who paid can't make arenas. Well done @kabm
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    After looking at combo tracker I like it. I wish it was a bit more in the corner. And I wish the medium icon came up when they dashed. Not when the medium starts. Because you can’t dash and not do a medium attack. This would clarify what Is a dash and what is “weird glitchy Ai stutter walk thing”. But I guess I’m asking for it to be too perfect.
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

After looking at combo tracker I like it. I wish it was a bit more in the corner. And I wish the medium icon came up when they dashed. Not when the medium starts. Because you can’t dash and not do a medium attack. This would clarify what Is a dash and what is “weird glitchy Ai stutter walk thing”. But I guess I’m asking for it to be too perfect.

You can interrupt your medium with a special. Hell, the ai can intercept your medium with a special.

Point being, initiating a medium does not guarantee the start of a“combo
  • Options
    Skullbuster65Skullbuster65 Posts: 7
    It’s already bugged on iOS as soon as we got mail saying it was live I know can’t get into arenas I’ve tried restarting game even deleting and reinstalling and still can’t get in so I hope theirs gonna be some compo for yet another feature bugged from the start