**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena issue.

I was grinding the absorbing man arena and my game crashed and now the absorbing man arena has become locked out for me. I have force closed the app three or four times but it is still frozen. I have tried running a round in the other available arenas but nothing has worked to allow me to get back into the absorbing man arena. I was not running express arena.

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    All of arena has been broken since the update. The only option is to hit the little door symbol in the top left corner. Unfortunately this forfeits the 3 champs you have in there and will reset your streak. That’s all we’ve got.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★
    the instructions to resolve your issue is in the huge yellow box at the top of the page . unfortunately it will end your streak
  • Options
    BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    That seems like a terrible way to fix the issue.
  • Options
    What if I uninstall the game and reinstall it?
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Bayouem said:

That seems like a terrible way to fix the issue.

It’s certainly not a way to fix it, but it is literally the only option right now if you want to continue playing arenas. Hopefully there will be a fix soon along with a little compensation to make up for this significant issue.
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★
    Miike said a fix should be coming early next week, so this is the only workaround at present
  • Options
    What are the odds of it happening again? Is it even worth running arena if and when the game crashes you have to restart your grind all over again.
  • Options
    Are they going to rerun the current arenas once the issue is fixed?
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    What great timing that it happens when some are looking to add Abs Man to their roster.
  • Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 35
    Was grinding 4* arena when I loaded champs and backed out to check something. Now my 4* arena is frozen on this image

• Options
    Suhail_462Suhail_462 Posts: 2
    It also happened with me. Now my absorbing man is gone. Kabam you need to fix it soon. Or give compensation all player who got effected by your glitch .
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Now I’m afraid this will happen to me and I’ll lose my streak. 😱
  • Options
    TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    One thing that has worked for me is to only do 8-10 rounds, then close the game, then go back in and do another set of rounds. My game seems to crash randomly when I put in long periods of play (like grinding Arena), but this has at least kept me from losing my streaks at present.

Can’t say it will work for everyone, and yes, it’s a pain to keep doing, but it is a potential workaround to getting locked.
  • Options
    Suhail_462Suhail_462 Posts: 2
    Ok thanks for your suggestion.
  • Options
    BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Posts: 298
    Bayouem said:

What if I uninstall the game and reinstall it?

Tried, doesn't work
  • Options
    PenzitoPenzito Posts: 35
    All you can do right now is click the exit door icon on the Arena main screen and force quit and lose your streak. Not a great option but better then losing milestones
  • Options
    DeanDoomDeanDoom Posts: 48

It’s beyond the Express Mode… I think it’s when they added the “SORT ARENA HELP CHAMPS BELOW USEABLE ONES” option in settings.

Also doesn’t it after 17 in a row and “QUICK FILL” Well the last couple times for me 🥵.

All while I have the EXPRESS MODE turned off.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    What causes this issue?
  • Options
    I wonder if it has something to do with way they are identifying arena bots. I have played sparingly today and had no issues but I had a good run going last night and it locked me out.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Got up to a win streak of 242, before the BS arena bug decided to puke up fecal matter all over this game. I can always thank Kabam for times like this.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,094 ★★★
    This is ridiculous. I keep losing my streak to this bug. Can you at least remove the arena express button or disable it until it is fixed? I am tired of going to click to start a match and instead my finger hits the arena express button and I lose my streak. @Kabam Miike @kabamJaxSucks
  • Options
    JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    edited July 2023
    Kabam's note about this being related to using Express Mode is not correct, @Kabam Miike. I have NEVER turned on Express Mode, and yet I got locked out of the Absorbing Man arena after the game crashed the first time I tried to enter that arena on Friday. Their trick to click on the door and exit the arena was the only way I could get rid of that bugged screen preventing me from proceeding. I tried everything to try to reactivate the arena, but could not figure it out until I read their note about the button. I never knew there was a button there before despite playing for years.
  • Options
    dyrektor_pablo1dyrektor_pablo1 Posts: 13

I dont know
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 74
    Feeney234 said:

What causes this issue?

If you start a match then happen to back out it will not load back into the fight..