**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Open 5* Basics Vs Save for a Featured (Poll form)

KingDKingD Posts: 21
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Hey guys so I have recently returned to MCOC and loving how much the game has progressed and changed. I also am really enjoying how much easier it is to get champions in general through shards. When I first played this game 2 years ago I played for around 6 - 9 months and only had 2 4* champions and since returning for just over two weeks I now have 10 4*s and 1 5* (Luke Cage, yes cry for me).

My question which seems to have many people divided is opening 5* basics or saving for a featured OP unit (Eg Blade). As I am approaching another 5* soon I dont want to make another potential wrong move.

So I'm taking it to a poll.

Open 5* Basics Vs Save for a Featured (Poll form) 76 votes

Open Basic 5*
50%
DL864Vdh2008SnakeEyes69WolfGuyMaverickDrOctavius2_2Renegade_DoggystakGround_Round1DoctorAntManMoneygrabMr_ChrisPrimmer79BigTrump2017Superman69Random_NoobCoors_ltKestrelleSungjBUZZdog3000 38 votes
Save for Blade Featured 5*
36%
MasterSmokeNevvBRagamugginGunnerSlux83Jlw11I_ZERO_IEd2727Mrbeast6000JP1119nameplasTellthemIAMSuckTheLemonLiquidButtAlkoNuSNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEgohard123PandamanTanSgtAnime1NiteAndDaeweapon_xtreme83 28 votes
Go for whichever champion you want
13%
GrubErza_ScarletTrimbobHazerfaceZane22deadcrimeVappadmastercolbyscipio987yuwVulkan 10 votes

Comments

• Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    Open Basic 5*
    I prefer opening the Basic 5* crystal if u want any of the unspecified ie., Featured Champions
    It's major advantage is that u can have 3 5* Champs When u will be having only 2* Champs in Featured Crystal.(That means a lot for Intermediates! )
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I think it depends on ur roster. Most of my basic pulls other than x-23 have been pretty bad. At least with the features you have a certain chance of getting it. With basics who knows? You could get GP or LC lol if you have a decent roster of 5 stars like 8+ I would go featured
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    No other option is valid
  • Save for Blade Featured 5*
    I'm personally plan to wait till Blade is added to the basic pool in Feb. so I can have a few shots at him. I went ahead and selected save for Blade featured because it may be too tempting to pass up when it comes back around.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Open Basic 5*
    I personally think if you are building your roster you should open basics. There are a lot of god champs in the basic some god tier champs. Now if you already have a good roster and want a specific champ then yeah save for the featured champ.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Blade is the best champ in the game. Save for him.
  • KingDKingD Posts: 21
    I'm personally plan to wait till Blade is added to the basic pool in Feb. so I can have a few shots at him. I went ahead and selected save for Blade featured because it may be too tempting to pass up when it comes back around.

I dont think hes getting added to basic pool but his Featured crystal is coming back around meaning 15k a pop
  • Save for Blade Featured 5*
    KingD wrote: »

I dont think hes getting added to basic pool but his Featured crystal is coming back around meaning 15k a pop

He is being added to the basic pool in Feb.
  • Save for blade? I don’t think he gets a re-run. He will go straight to the basic pool cause that’s how kabam intended once they started added 6 feature champs each month. Would be good to get a confirmation from kabam about this.
    KingD wrote: »

He is being added to the basic pool in Feb.

I wasnt under that impression but if he is i will be glad for that.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Open Basic 5*
    With the basic pool expanding and so many amazing champions being in there I don't think the extra 5k shard is justifiable unless the featured champion is clearly a god tier or close to that like the upcoming blade crystals
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    No wrong move. It's a game.
    @Kabam Miike Possible to get a clarification on if Blade is being added to the 5* basic pool in February or just coming back in his 5* Featured Crystal?