**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Open 5* Basics Vs Save for a Featured (Poll form)

KingDKingD Posts: 21
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Hey guys so I have recently returned to MCOC and loving how much the game has progressed and changed. I also am really enjoying how much easier it is to get champions in general through shards. When I first played this game 2 years ago I played for around 6 - 9 months and only had 2 4* champions and since returning for just over two weeks I now have 10 4*s and 1 5* (Luke Cage, yes cry for me).

My question which seems to have many people divided is opening 5* basics or saving for a featured OP unit (Eg Blade). As I am approaching another 5* soon I dont want to make another potential wrong move.

So I'm taking it to a poll.

Open 5* Basics Vs Save for a Featured (Poll form) 76 votes

Open Basic 5*
50%
DL864Vdh2008SnakeEyes69WolfGuyMaverickDrOctavius2_2Renegade_DoggystakGround_Round1DoctorAntManMoneygrabMr_ChrisPrimmer79BigTrump2017Superman69Random_NoobCoors_ltKestrelleSungjBUZZdog3000 38 votes
Save for Blade Featured 5*
36%
MasterSmokeNevvBRagamugginGunnerSlux83Jlw11I_ZERO_IEd2727Mrbeast6000JP1119nameplasTellthemIAMSuckTheLemonLiquidButtAlkoNuSNOOOOOOOOPEEEEEgohard123PandamanTanSgtAnime1NiteAndDaeweapon_xtreme83 28 votes
Go for whichever champion you want
13%
GrubErza_ScarletTrimbobHazerfaceZane22deadcrimeVappadmastercolbyscipio987yuwVulkan 10 votes

Comments

• Jaydev217Jaydev217 Posts: 49
    Open Basic 5*
    I prefer opening the Basic 5* crystal if u want any of the unspecified ie., Featured Champions
    It's major advantage is that u can have 3 5* Champs When u will be having only 2* Champs in Featured Crystal.(That means a lot for Intermediates! )
  • TellthemIAMTellthemIAM Posts: 169
    I think it depends on ur roster. Most of my basic pulls other than x-23 have been pretty bad. At least with the features you have a certain chance of getting it. With basics who knows? You could get GP or LC lol if you have a decent roster of 5 stars like 8+ I would go featured
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 996 ★★★
    No other option is valid
  • Save for Blade Featured 5*
    I'm personally plan to wait till Blade is added to the basic pool in Feb. so I can have a few shots at him. I went ahead and selected save for Blade featured because it may be too tempting to pass up when it comes back around.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Open Basic 5*
    I personally think if you are building your roster you should open basics. There are a lot of god champs in the basic some god tier champs. Now if you already have a good roster and want a specific champ then yeah save for the featured champ.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Blade is the best champ in the game. Save for him.
  • KingDKingD Posts: 21
    I'm personally plan to wait till Blade is added to the basic pool in Feb. so I can have a few shots at him. I went ahead and selected save for Blade featured because it may be too tempting to pass up when it comes back around.

I dont think hes getting added to basic pool but his Featured crystal is coming back around meaning 15k a pop
  • Save for Blade Featured 5*
    KingD wrote: »

I dont think hes getting added to basic pool but his Featured crystal is coming back around meaning 15k a pop

He is being added to the basic pool in Feb.
  • Save for blade? I don’t think he gets a re-run. He will go straight to the basic pool cause that’s how kabam intended once they started added 6 feature champs each month. Would be good to get a confirmation from kabam about this.
    KingD wrote: »

He is being added to the basic pool in Feb.

I wasnt under that impression but if he is i will be glad for that.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Open Basic 5*
    With the basic pool expanding and so many amazing champions being in there I don't think the extra 5k shard is justifiable unless the featured champion is clearly a god tier or close to that like the upcoming blade crystals
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    No wrong move. It's a game.
    @Kabam Miike Possible to get a clarification on if Blade is being added to the 5* basic pool in February or just coming back in his 5* Featured Crystal?