Is it worth me spending units 5k on elder marks (if i lose every match) to get the max solo rewards

Jas8754Jas8754 Member Posts: 9
It will get me 6 6* crystals, 1000 7* shards and whatever bg tokens and end of season rewards i get. In gold 2 so if i stay could only cost me 3k.

Is it worth me spending units 5k on elder marks (if i lose every match) to get the max solo rewards 57 votes

yes
15%
KeltanblackdragonightBluestoneSandeepSFerahgoCluckyChickenMarvelfan30SlurpZeDerpJas8754 9 votes
no
84%
SecondSkrillerzuffyManup456Josh51700rockykostonDarkness275Malreck04dzikidzikspiderbites0196JimmyBLordSmasherMother_FlerkenKRANꓘRebarkjcphillips7Wolf911ErcarretRenaxqqShiroiharaCaptainGame 48 votes

Comments

• SunxhaloSunxhalo Member Posts: 46
    no
    Where are u up to in story progression?
  • Jas8754Jas8754 Member Posts: 9
    yes
    im nearly uc
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    no
    I personally used only elder marks from 0 to 400k. Its worth using elder marks all the way through but not if you are planning on losing every match.

Too valuable a resource when you want to do a genuine run.
    yes
    only have 1 6* atm
    no
    Ye use ur units to push to uc and cav. U will get more resources and 6*s as u keep pushing. You don’t need 6 stars at ur stage, good 5 stars will be more than good enough
  • ValrozValroz Member Posts: 211 ★★
    no
    No. 5000 units will fetch you much much better deals if you wait for upcoming future deals. You're not even Uncollected so it's definitely not worth it. 5000 units will probably get you to Cavalier which will be a better bargain than using those 5000 units to get all the personal rewards from the Battlegrounds mode.
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    yes
    Jas8754 said:

im nearly uc

If you are nearly UC I suggest NO.. spend those units to get Cav.. is better for you long term wise ..
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,181 ★★★★★
    no
    I'm a firm believer in using units to get through story content first. With that being said, if you TRULY can't get through story content with your current skill level, then I'd say go for elder marks in BG. The champs will make a difference, and you won't have easy access to 6* for quite some time. And this reward milestone in BG won't be back next season if I remember correctly.
    yes
    i can get uc and cav i can probs get its just apart from 3 of my heores my heroes are bad and i have t5 iso to rank them up r2 if i get them, even if i get only one good hero from them i still think this is better than the july 4 deals
    no
    Well if u’ve listened to the other perspective and still think it’s a better idea to spend them on elder marks, then just do it. Honestly it’s really up to personal preference. If u do open the the crystals then I hope u get some good champs 👍
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    no
    This is what I got from cosmic class nexus. Not sure if grind was worth it.

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    no
    Renaxqq said:

This is what I got from cosmic class nexus. Not sure if grind was worth it.

I took mystic hoping for doom. Got scarlet witch, dormamu and thor jane foster. Not worth the grind
  • wheayoba9wheayoba9 Member Posts: 25
    no
    I spend all my marks / units / energy and free time to get to 400k for that 6* class nexus and I got duped Angela from it (it was the best option trust me…). from the basic 6* nexus I got Rogue (also was the best option…). All the way through Im also was getting some trashy 6* champs. So yeah its definitely not worth it.