**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show Me 7* Morbius Stats/abilities and Then I will Spend...

We can all agree that we have been seeing kabam slip up a few times in the last couple of weeks. To the point that I am skeptical about how I approach this game, and even more how I spend on it. I feel thats a bit silly that kabam's main strategy to sell us the platinum triple pass is a 6* / 7* Morbius but there is absolutely no info found anywhere to see if he is a champ you actually want or not. Like come on Kabam, whats his class, abilities, synergies, etc...? I know that even if they share us that info now they can just "Rebalance him" Hours/Weeks/Months/or even years later but still, some info is better than nothing for 3 months... Taking all of this into consideration I will gladly enjoy the normal pass until kabam tells us more about this champ.

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    I think they'll do him well ... but one has to be curious as to how powerful he'll be considering he's being literally given away pretty much.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I bought the triple pass but what did it even do?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

Unlocks all 3 Platinum Passes.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Hoitado said:

Unlocks all 3 Platinum Passes.

Thank you. I totally missed the part where it mentioned it was a 3 month thing or whatever and thought I just wasted $15
  • Options
    QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 806 ★★★★
    Right buy it on a month per month basis and spend $30. Or buy all three months at once for $25.
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    I am Paragon. I don't understand, for those who buy the 3 pass, is Morbius guaranteed 7* or a crystal with a chance of coming to Morbius 7*?
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★

As this is just early access to a normal release, we are not ready to share that information and won't be until October.

This is my first time being present for an event like this. Is this like a typical battle pass type product where you can wait until the very last day, purchase the premium version, and retroactively claim the higher tier rewards? Or would I have to have the Platinum Track since Day 1 to get those rewards? Is it possible to do this with Morbius i.e. wait and see if you can afford to spare the money for him if his kit is something you value instead of gambling that you’ll like him?
  • Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★

As this is just early access to a normal release, we are not ready to share that information and won't be until October.

This is my first time being present for an event like this. Is this like a typical battle pass type product where you can wait until the very last day, purchase the premium version, and retroactively claim the higher tier rewards? Or would I have to have the Platinum Track since Day 1 to get those rewards? Is it possible to do this with Morbius i.e. wait and see if you can afford to spare the money for him if his kit is something you value instead of gambling that you’ll like him?
    Here is your answer.
    MCOC Team said:

Purchasing the Platinum Pass lets you instantly claim all achieved Platinum Track milestones (So you can claim the rewards you've earned in the Platinum Track before purchasing the Platinum Pass).

As with previous events like this you can purchase it on the last day. BUT if you purchase the monthly one you have to purchase before it resets.
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★

No… since it spans over 3 months, you would have to at least buy the first two months and then you could wait on the 3rd month to decide if you want to spend the final $10.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★

I am Paragon. I don't understand, for those who buy the 3 pass, is Morbius guaranteed 7* or a crystal with a chance of coming to Morbius 7*?

- 1x 7-Star Morbius for 3x Morbius Stamps

So yes. The pass gets you eventually 3 Morbius Stamps with which you can trade in for a 7 star Morbius.
  • Options
    GercasGercas Posts: 100 ★★
    Honestly with everything else you get the money is well spent even if Morbius is bad champ, at least is secure 7 star champ with all the other goodies
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★

This other stuff in the track is solid value for $25 even without Morbius…

Agreed! As an small time spender(Sigil and a cheap offer now and then) I hopped on right away, without factoring in Morbius it's still a fantastic deal!

Although I'd ofcourse be lying if I said that the guaranteed 7* didn't help push me over the edge, and I hope he's good
    Just counting units and Paragon crystals alone you’re get 1,170 units and 18 Paragon crystals. That’s not taking into account the fabulous crystals that will include hundreds more units, 6* crystals and everything else.
    With the rest of the items - I mean, if he is basically 7 star iron patriot, it’s still a good deal. (Please don’t make him equivalent to Iron Patriot)

My sentiments exactly. More extensive rosters may not need it, but for rosters with only a couple of 7 star champs, this can potentially be account changing.
  • Options
    LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★

No… since it spans over 3 months, you would have to at least buy the first two months and then you could wait on the 3rd month to decide if you want to spend the final $10.
    Damn that’s unfortunate. Fair enough I guess as a 7 star is a 7 star so it’s decent value. Just not for me, oh well
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 611 ★★★

Damn that’s unfortunate. Fair enough I guess as a 7 star is a 7 star so it’s decent value. Just not for me, oh well
    25$ for a 7* is decent value 😂, it’s great value considering price on any deals that have their shards, not to mention all the other resources,shards,crystals,units you get in the tracks
  • Options
    Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 244 ★★

At paragon, each month/$10 purchase gets you a 6* crystal, 6* nexus, 6k 6* shards, 8 paragon crystals, 10k mythic shards, goldpool and platpool crystals for a chance at the champs plus large chunks of gold and units respectively, and a stamp towards the Morbius unlock. As long as you keep up with the event objectives, you can purchase the pass anytime in the month to unlock the platinum pass retroactively but waiting until the second or third month will not unlock platinum rewards for previous months.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 ★★★★★

We can all agree that we have been seeing kabam slip up a few times in the last couple of weeks. To the point that I am skeptical about how I approach this game, and even more how I spend on it. I feel thats a bit silly that kabam's main strategy to sell us the platinum triple pass is a 6* / 7* Morbius but there is absolutely no info found anywhere to see if he is a champ you actually want or not. Like come on Kabam, whats his class, abilities, synergies, etc...? I know that even if they share us that info now they can just "Rebalance him" Hours/Weeks/Months/or even years later but still, some info is better than nothing for 3 months... Taking all of this into consideration I will gladly enjoy the normal pass until kabam tells us more about this champ.

That’s my dilema too. What if he is as bad as his movie?
    You can assume that given that thronebreakers have access to the deal as well, that at best, Morbius will be mid, and at worst a bad champ.

They’re not just going to hand out a Shuri/Hulk/Domino/Chavez/Bishop/Mantis/Sunspot/Venom tier champ for someone that’s not even Paragon yet
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    I wish we could be hinted at his kit a little to know more about him
  • Options
    BayouemBayouem Posts: 98
    I don’t know sigil witch is a pretty good champ and she’s locked behind a paywall. I don’t doubt that Morbius will be good enough to make everyone who didn’t spend be upset that they could have picked him up but didn’t know how good he would be. Taking in account of all the other stuff that comes with it for a spender, 30$ seems like a pretty solid deal.