**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Server Outage Information - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    NovaStar wrote: »
    LMAO

ltc73mfdc8wm.jpg

I luv this comic and give credit to whoever made it.

well I hate it just an opinion
  • Options
    BgaudBgaud Posts: 2
    Just wondering if there is going to be any compensation for the arena grind. I finally pulled a SL from the wonderful $1.00 crystal so I decided to hit that SL arena full force to dupe him. Got over 1.25 mil in first day was well on my way. When the servers were down during my biggest time to grind I wasn’t able to finish.
  • Options
    @adora
    You mentioned that starlord will replace a repeat basic arena champion in January to make up for the server outages, which champion is he going to replace as the basic??
  • Options
    BaironDHBaironDH Posts: 109
    @Bgaud theyre re-running the same arena in the 1st week of Jan, thats the compensation for the arena part of it.
  • Options
    My problem with these outages is that i work long hours and the only 7 hours each day i could get on for the star lord arena it was down. I managed to get 700k points. Typically i could have had 4.5mill. I have played since 2 mo ths of mcoc release and have yet to get starlord. I have had a tech awakening gem and stones for 2 years now waiting. Niw that i could have easily achieved getting him it was taken from me. Worse part is i even called out of work hoping the servers would be up. I had about 2 hours of total play time. I have not complained or been butt hurt until now. I cannot stress enough hoe much im over playing a p2p game and paying...to have things left unresolved. Any word of running the star lord arena again or should i go ahead and move on? Not a threat but we all have our lines that we draw. Thanks for any reply moderators.
  • Options
    Did none if you guys complaining about the arena read this???? It was addressed an hour ago & youre all still asking the same Q

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/38471/important-update-dec-13th-server-outages
  • Options
    BaironDH wrote: »
    Did none if you guys complaining about the arena read this???? It was addressed an hour ago & youre all still asking the same Q

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/38471/important-update-dec-13th-server-outages

@Sgt_Ballcrusher @Bgaud etc etc pass it on
  • Options
    So I get you guys are doing a new event for the 4* Star Lord to make up for the lost connections but does that mean that the one that was ran that you guys won't talk about the rewards handed out is just a closed matter and the ppl who spent the 3 days up day and night but the rewards were off kilter and ppl with a lower score got higher prizes and you won't even talk to your subscribers about it, those ppl are just tough luck and they wasted time and money? Because I've tried asking about it and can't get an answer how I didn't get the hero but someone i know had a lower score did.
  • Options
    DbofsuDbofsu Posts: 15
    One compensation for all the emergency maintenance that has occurred , the road to 1 million arena should be run 2 more times and not when new champions are released.
  • Options
    @AukaDL3sS No compensation has been announced yet, they're only discussing it currently so dont worry lol youre not missing out.

We may get an update today when the mods announce some more new content for this month but we dont have a set time for that either.

Btw does anyone know what happened with players that revieved multiple anniversay gifts (the Howard & all that), I saw it was being discussed & they were gonna get back to us on it, did Kabam just leave it?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There was a Thread discussing it where someone said they were allowed to keep them, although it's speculation because I've only seen second-hand comments. Makes no difference to me. It was a glitch.
  • Options
    Yeah just would have been nice to be one of them lol lucky bastards haha maybe Kabam surprises us all with a lil something extra but really at this point thats just gluttonous on my part lol they're really trying to go all put this month (despite the bumps in the road, the content is solid when its working). I feel like Im at the old Oprah shows & its just gift after gift in the form of new 'modes of play' (for lack of a better word) lol
  • Options
    Yes I can understand how some may feel that it's unfair, but I've never been one to expect to profit from a mistake. If it happened, it happened. If they kept them, good on them.
  • Options
    Plus @GroundedWisdom I doubt Kabam could do anything? How do you undupe a Howard if someone duped it 3 times but had him duped twice before? How do you recover iso from various champs that its already been thrown into?

Its so much effort for something thats probably gone to less than 100 players & hell, maybe some noob just had the best day of his life while we were all going ape on the forums, he/she just got a Howard & duped him & a bunch of sig stones- if it were me I wouldnt want it taken away so why lobby for it to be taken away from others ya know? lol

Granted, id like another Howard too lol go from 66 to what? 70? Dunno how much it increases by per dupe lol but that (oh & all that iso!! yaaaas) haha #JustTakeTheHintKabam lolol
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    In the announcement today you've said that 30 minute timers will remain in place and that map costs are free next AQ.
    Is that the next AQ series or just day 5 of this series?

@Kabam Miike
  • Options
    The_One wrote: »
    In the announcement today you've said that 30 minute timers will remain in place and that map costs are free next AQ.

@Kabam Miike

Next AQ Series. This week and next.
  • Options

@Kabam Miike

To my understanding the next series too but I speak under correction
  • Options
    BaironDH wrote: »

@Kabam Miike

To my understanding the next series too but I speak under correction

Correct. The Map costs will be waived and the Timers will stay for next run.
  • Options
    Pls.. when it will be stabled. I lost champs on war and quest due to this crashing issues. Sad thing is at the time i press the Fight button. It crashes. Then when i reconnect. My champ health was sliced to 50%.
  • Options
    They've already said they're working on an in-game package.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Mods,

Is there any more information about the Legends run and what will be done for players who completed and those who tried during the server issues?
  • Options
    JDubStrikeJDubStrike Posts: 6
    Has anyone else noticed that the gold payout in Master Hotel Modok plummeted after the fixes yesterday? I just beat Taskmaster before Modok in Master quest and the gold payout was 107.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    JDubStrike wrote: »
    Has anyone else noticed that the gold payout in Master Hotel Modok plummeted after the fixes yesterday? I just beat Taskmaster before Modok in Master quest and the gold payout was 107.

I noticed this too.
  • Options
    Josh51700Josh51700 Posts: 88
    Any updates on the in-game package coming?
  • Options
    PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    I wasn't able to read through this entire thread to see if this was mentioned but wanted to make sure you knew about the issue. We had a member that was placing his war defenders when the game crashed. When it came back up his defenders were not in war, when he tried to place them it gave him the message "You are only allowed to participate in one alliance quest at a time" He never was able to place and we are fighting the war with only 29 members joined for defense.mqjuhgi0p7nk.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Josh51700 wrote: »
    Any updates on the in-game package coming?

No specific further details just yet, but the team is still investigating and we will keep you all updated once there is more info!
  • Options
    JFerg114JFerg114 Posts: 122
    Hmmm....... is strange that it is taking longer to come with the in-game compensation package than it did to fix the actual problem. When between the two this should be infinitely easier. Smells like the Android Log In Compensation is coming with all its wonderful Kabam Appreciation.
  • Options
    LialechkaLialechka Posts: 35
    The announcement says free aq, how come we are paying for it?