Get 7-Star Morbius in the Summer Dual Track Events!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

Wouldn’t it be time to update/replace those shards? Not sure what do to with it

Sigs for my 2*s.
  • it_meit_me Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2023
    @Kabam Miike

The double track event booster is not unlocking both tracks.

Its only unlocking the platinum track while
    the gold is still locked

previous events like this the event boosters would unlock both.
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    it_me said:

@Kabam Miike

The double track event booster is not unlocking both tracks.

Its only unlocking the platinum track while
    the gold is still locked

previous events like this the event boosters would unlock both.

The Gold one is the Default one
  • Deder80Deder80 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike

When you buy the platinum pass does that give you access to all 3 months? Or do we need to buy the platinum pass each month?
  • PhlexusPhlexus Member Posts: 6
    Can we not purchase the dual track through the summoner market? Much rather purchase it through there
    @Kabam Miike how do I buy the triple platinum pass? I bought the platinum double track but it not giving me the option to buy the triple. I missing out here.
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Member Posts: 564 ★★★
    What if I buy platinum pass after week 2? Will i also get platinum rewards of week 1?
  • Sunstar19Sunstar19 Member Posts: 165
    Wanted to ask the same, I believe we need to claim all the daily rewards to get the stamp on the last day. Will I be able to claim retrospectively daily rewards if I buy subsequently? If yes what is the last day to buy the triple platinum pass so that we can still claim all the daily rewards?
  • TizennegyTizennegy Member Posts: 10
    @Kabam Miike I bought the 1 month period and just realized later, that there is option for three months as well. Question is there will be a possibility to buy 2 months later in one for a better price as well? Or just the one and three monts options?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,098 ★★★★★
    Tizennegy said:

@Kabam Miike I bought the 1 month period and just realized later, that there is option for three months as well. Question is there will be a possibility to buy 2 months later in one for a better price as well? Or just the one and three monts options?

I hope the best for you but think you messed up. You can ask support to help you out? Maybe they can fix that for you
  • CaboDestro1CaboDestro1 Member Posts: 56
    I purchased the platinum triple track but could only access 2 days of rewards. Thought we could unlock all the platinum track rewards instantly for the month once purchased? It says so in the post.
  • GenhumanGenhuman Member Posts: 1
    I have purchased the Platinum Path. It is not letting me claim my platinum path rewards. I was able to claim day 1 right away. I then completed the first objective. It advanced and said I could claim day 2. I hit claim and it only gave me Gold path rewards. I have also purchased one of the +7 day event boosts. Looking at it today, it says I have claimed day 2 (I did not get rewards, but says I have claimed it), but all the other days still have a red lock on them. My gold path is currently up to day 10, why can't I get my platinum rewards!!!
  • RenThaRenTha Member Posts: 6
    I just wanna know why you decided to lock the progression for the gold track but not the platinum track? Makes no sense
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,316 ★★★★★
    RenTha said:

I just wanna know why you decided to lock the progression for the gold track but not the platinum track? Makes no sense

Money gets you goodies right away.
    Free, you have to wait for objectives
  • 9Outlaw9Outlaw Member Posts: 25
    "I bought this offer, but it didn't unlock any rewards for me. What is the difference between the $9.99 offer and the $24.99 offer? I feel like I'm being deceived for nothing."

I bought this offer for 24.99.

I now understand that I have purchased the offer for two months for $24.99....

• SuelGamesSuelGames Member Posts: 947 ★★★
    edited July 2023
    Miss the times when u had to play the game to unlock stuff, now u have to buy your progress. BS generation Z.

Mortal Kombat for example, back in the day the game came with all fighters, now comes with like 10 and they sell extra characters, it sickens me.

Try to play the game for fun only to get crushed by milionaire kids that bought everything u worked hard to get. I bet Morbius will be OP.

Say no to pay walls.
  • Some_Paragon123Some_Paragon123 Member Posts: 1
    I bought the double track platinum yesterday, and then I just purchased the triple track. But my pass didn’t change. And I only see two Morbius stamps. There’s no third dual pass. Like the description said there’s supposed to be. @Kabam Miike
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,368 ★★★★★

What if I buy platinum pass after week 2? Will i also get platinum rewards of week 1?

I have this same question. I wont miss out on anything as long as i buy the pass before it expires within the 20 something days left?
    edited July 2023
    9Outlaw said:

I only had the option to buy the platinum pass for 24.99. I’m so pissed people got triple for the same price I got 1 month
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

I have this same question. I wont miss out on anything as long as i buy the pass before it expires within the 20 something days left?
    You will get everything as long as you buy it before the current monthly event is over (and you do the objectives)
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Miss the times when u had to play the game to unlock stuff, now u have to buy your progress. BS generation Z.

Mortal Kombat for example, back in the day the game came with all fighters, now comes with like 10 and they sell extra characters, it sickens me.

Try to play the game for fun only to get crushed by milionaire kids that bought everything u worked hard to get. I bet Morbius will be OP.

Say no to pay walls.

What? You can still get literally the same thing as those that spend, just slower. Absolutely nothing in this game is 100% paywalled. Not even sigil witch, who had an arena as well.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    I know its probably been asked a bunch of times but if I buy the triple platinum thing, thats it? No need to buy anything else?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,895 ★★★★★

I know its probably been asked a bunch of times but if I buy the triple platinum thing, thats it? No need to buy anything else?

It unlocks the platinum track for 3 months. Nothing else to buy unless you want boosters to get extra shards or miss some days.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Member Posts: 3,972 ★★★★★
    Thanks @MrSakuragi

I bought the double track platinum yesterday, and then I just purchased the triple track. But my pass didn’t change. And I only see two Morbius stamps. There’s no third dual pass. Like the description said there’s supposed to be. @Kabam Miike

9Outlaw said:

I now understand that I have purchased the offer for two months for $24.99....