**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Different prices for triple pass

Hello all (and especially kabam employees),

i was wondering about the price tag of 29,99 for the triple pass.
I thought it was intended to offer a reduced price if you buy all passes at once.

Im living in germany and I have to pay more money for the triple pass tcompared to what I would have to pay for buying one at a time…

Is this intended ???
If not will it be changed ?

An answer would be very welcome…

Best regs.

Comments

• Options
    TaktiderblondeTaktiderblonde Posts: 12

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,969 ★★★★★
    Have seen this reported from other countries, mostly in Europe. It is discounted in the States and Canada.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    In Mexico it is more expensive to get the triple pass than the single one 3 times. Kabam is looking into it last I heard.
  • Options
    NetbreakerNetbreaker Posts: 181
    edited July 2023
    Same here…

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2344814#Comment_2344814

I know that currency needs to be excluded, just wanted to point out its even more annoying if you think about it.

// buying it in their web store would be a huge win
  • Options
    To be honest I don’t really care about which currency is worth what and how it compares to another.
    (Obviously it’s still unfair for European citizens though)

The problem for me is that there is no discount at all.
    Although they officially stated that there will be a discount.

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

To be honest I don’t really care about which currency is worth what and how it compares to another.
    (Obviously it’s still unfair for European citizens though)

The problem for me is that there is no discount at all.
    Although they officially stated that there will be a discount.

Kabam sets their prices at a USD standard. Apple and Google markets make the adjustments for different currencies. They’ve been fighting so to Apple and Google on a lot of stuff lately.
  • Options
    Does that mean they will not do anything about it or simply are not able to ?