**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Was this fight legitimate?

VerreauxVerreaux Posts: 40
edited July 2023 in General Discussion
Had this battleground match just now and I’d like to know from others if it’s actually possible. I know nimrod is really good in this meta but without any shock damage I don’t know how he could kill absorbing man that quickly. (Gladiator Circuit meta. His Nimrod is 4/55, Absorbing Man is 4/55)

Comments

• Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★

*shrug* Nimrod is awesome for the meta as he turns all those regens into shocks.

Not in this case, AM star the fight with shock immunity, he pauses his form when he activates an immunity, so is imposible that fight in that time.

He is a modder obviously.

• Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Does not add up.

Nimrod can't do that fight that fast
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    I'm assuming it's not a r5 Nimrod vs a r1 Abs Man, so I'd say no, it's not possible.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    his biggest hit was 7300 lol. gotta love the shenanigans with some people. i mean why even bother playing if you're just gonna cheat.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    For some reason whenever a regen from him is removed, it does a huge burst of damage to him. Every regen that procs gives him much more power as well.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Dude is def not hacking
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023
    I have done Nimrod v Absman twice in last 3 days
    He can do the fight but definitely not that fast, not even as a R5
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    How about this fight?

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,010 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

How about this fight?

It's Herc.
    Doable.
    Just intercepts, plus he's stun immune with atleast one feat done
  • Options
    DudeMaGudeDudeMaGude Posts: 87
    The nimrod v. abs man = cheating.
    The herc v. overseer = not cheating.
  • Options
    Wolf911Wolf911 Posts: 147
    I think it nimrod vs abs man can be done but doubt it can be that fast

Stay close to abs man, keep hitting him, push him to sp1 bait it out, heavy counter to disable his form and throw your sp2 abs will have some regens from the meta which will be converted to shocks
  • Options
    GarloGarlo Posts: 201 ★★
    Wolf911 said:

I think it nimrod vs abs man can be done but doubt it can be that fast

Stay close to abs man, keep hitting him, push him to sp1 bait it out, heavy counter to disable his form and throw your sp2 abs will have some regens from the meta which will be converted to shocks

There is no shock damage in that fight's stats.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 81
    In my opinion this is a modder because I don’t see the SHOCK damage in the stats! I just had another post about modding situation currently as well about how sophisticated is it! They don’t do the obvious 15s fight with 50k damage anymore, which is quite scared me that we don’t even sure they mod or not and Kabam just don’t care about it
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 81

How about this fight?

I have done that fight with Her with even a little faster so yes it’s could be possible! But I’m impressed with your CGR vs Korg as well man! That’s even better
  • Options
    bumble-beebumble-bee Posts: 137 ★★
    I have tried Herc vs Overseer in BG current GC meta (rejuvenate). No suicides.
    Overseers stacks 8-10 regen in no time and the fight always gets timeout at around 60-70% health remaining on Overseer.
  • Options
    Dr_kyrDr_kyr Posts: 33
    edited July 2023
    How about these? Kinda lol

[images removed per forums rules]
    Post edited by Kabam Jax on
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    edited July 2023
    Dr_kyr said:

How about these? Kinda lol
    [images redacted]

Posting pictures suspecting of someone cheating (even if it is painfully obvious) without blotting out their name, goes against forum rules. Just send the report to support because nothing can be done showcasing them on forums.
  • Options
    I see only agreement comments in this thread and yet there's a bunch of clowns disagreeing with that Nimrod vs Abs Man fight.

Can you atleast post of how you see a r4/5 nimrod taking down a r4 abs man that fast on these nodes?
  • Options

I have tried Herc vs Overseer in BG current GC meta (rejuvenate). No suicides.
    Overseers stacks 8-10 regen in no time and the fight always gets timeout at around 60-70% health remaining on Overseer.

Herc can do that fight, I'm sorry but you just need to hold off a little bit and let the Regen fall off.