Options

About the modding situation currently

Hi guys, please look at the stats I got here. I just don’t understand why there is no bleed damage in the stats even though the attackers got hit received? Are those people modding or not? If yes, this is an alarming because I matched with them 3 out my last 8 match yesterday.
Besides, I really want to discuss about how is sophisticated battleground situation currently if you don’t check the stats and found it like me. We barely see any obvious modders with less than 15s fight this season and I think they evolve to much better level as well. Let share your experience to discuss about it.

Comments

• Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 95
    edited July 2023

Why are you expecting them to have gotten bleeds?
    Are you refering to "Sharpened Claws"? I'm pretty sure that only bleeds when getting hit in block, not a normal hit

But I may very well be wrong

Yeah I know it but take a look at the Hercules fight and think. He got only 1 hit received which I pretty sure that is a parry! Because if he got hit in the face it must be 2 or more or even through the block! So, it should be a bleed damage which is not here
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 624 ★★★★

Are you refering to "Sharpened Claws"? I'm pretty sure that only bleeds when getting hit in block, not a normal hit

Yeah I know it but take a look at the Hercules fight and think. He got only 1 hit received which I pretty sure that is a parry! Because if he got hit in the face it must be 2 or more or even through the block! So, it should be a bleed damage which is not here
    Herc takes reduced bleed damage potency
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 679 ★★★★

The AI is weird and unpredictable sometimes, and hits into block don't count as hits received so no clue what you're talking about
  • Options

These fights look fine.

That’s why I brought here to discuss and I did not confirm they absolutely modder man! But from your experience in this meta with my those defenders, can you do it without a single accidentally block hit? And look at the Hercules fight I have explained above, with that only 1 hit received it’s impossible to be a normal hit instead of a parry! and had to be a bleed damage here

• Options

The AI is weird and unpredictable sometimes, and hits into block don't count as hits received so no clue what you're talking about
    Hitting to block count as hit received man! I’m pretty sure on it and you can ask other people to confirm it!
  • Options

Herc takes reduced bleed damage potency
    Agree bro but the stats still indicate the bleed damage actually!
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 679 ★★★★

Hitting to block count as hit received man! I’m pretty sure on it and you can ask other people to confirm it!
    Alright, I'll retract that point then, my bad, never noticed that!
  • Options

Alright, I'll retract that point then, my bad, never noticed that!
    You good bro! And I even did not accuse that they’re modder as well! Just brought here so we can look and discuss about it and just wondering can you guys do this good level in this meta like those people (remember this is only arcane not Celes). What i concern it if they’re really modder so it’s quite scary because how smart and sophisticated modding level
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,224 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

I've been tagged before with only 1 hit from the enemy. Doesnt happen often though
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

These fights look fine.

That’s why I brought here to discuss and I did not confirm they absolutely modder man! But from your experience in this meta with my those defenders, can you do it without a single accidentally block hit? And look at the Hercules fight I have explained above, with that only 1 hit received it’s impossible to be a normal hit instead of a parry! and had to be a bleed damage here

You can do entire fights without taking a hit into the block, especially with a champ like Hercules. And consider this. Hercules has his infuriate debuff that reduces offensive ability accuracy by 60%. There is the possibility that he did indeed parry for that one hit, but then because of the AA reduction didn’t get hit with the bleeds.
  • Options

These fights look fine.

You can do entire fights without taking a hit into the block, especially with a champ like Hercules. And consider this. Hercules has his infuriate debuff that reduces offensive ability accuracy by 60%. There is the possibility that he did indeed parry for that one hit, but then because of the AA reduction didn’t get hit with the bleeds.
    I don’t remember Hercules have reduce AA ability in his kit actually
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,780 Guardian

These fights look fine.

That's a good point. If you're playing Herc as if the opponent was unblockable (to avoid the bleed on block damage) then you probably would be trying to land a lot of infuriates and constantly intercepting the opponent. That kind of fight would simultaneously ramp up his feats and reduce the chances of taking a blocked hit. And if they did parry once, the odds are decent the bleed wouldn't trigger.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,193 ★★★★★

These fights look fine.

If you were open to discussion, the title of your post wouldn't have been "about the modding situation currently". Your mind is made up already and now you're not getting the validation you wanted.
  • Options

These fights look fine.

If you were open to discussion, the title of your post wouldn't have been "about the modding situation currently". Your mind is made up already and now you're not getting the validation you wanted.
    Yes because in my opinion they’re modding by removing at least bleed damage or even something beyond which I’m not sure. But I did not confirm it yet that’s why I brought it to this topic to ask you guys how do you think about it. And that’s what ai want you to contribute to this topic as well
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

These fights look fine.

That's a good point. If you're playing Herc as if the opponent was unblockable (to avoid the bleed on block damage) then you probably would be trying to land a lot of infuriates and constantly intercepting the opponent. That kind of fight would simultaneously ramp up his feats and reduce the chances of taking a blocked hit. And if they did parry once, the odds are decent the bleed wouldn't trigger.
    Her’s ability does not allow that like the way AA have man. He reduces the bleed damage but it’s still trigger and it should indicated in the stats as well unless they’re modding
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,794 Guardian

DNA3000 said:

These fights look fine.

Her’s ability does not allow that like the way AA have man. He reduces the bleed damage but it’s still trigger and it should indicated in the stats as well unless they’re modding
    Infuriate literally reduces opponents offensive ability accuracy by 60%. This means when the opponent hits you, if something triggers, then it is affected by the offensive ability accuracy. Thus each bleed only has a 40% chance to trigger which isn't mathematically improbable to have all 5 fail.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

DNA3000 said:

These fights look fine.

DNA didn’t say anything about reduced bleeds, they were echoing my comment about the AA reduction from Herc’s infuriate. The AA reduction can easily result in bleeds not coming through that one blocked hit if the opponent was infuriated. But as for all the fights, it is possible to play the game without blocking. It’s a game mechanic, not a game requirement.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

DNA3000 said:

These fights look fine.

Infuriate literally reduces opponents offensive ability accuracy by 60%. This means when the opponent hits you, if something triggers, then it is affected by the offensive ability accuracy. Thus each bleed only has a 40% chance to trigger which isn't mathematically improbable to have all 5 fail.
    Yeah to fail all 5 bleeds the chance are 0.4^5 which is impossible right? If only this match, I will still believe that very rare case could happen but look at the rest especially the match Galan vs Nova, if you have faced Nova you will know to how hard to intercept him with his autoblock ability, the point is this Galan did it without a single block hit make me very suspicious. So, I believe the possibility that some people modding by remove bleed damage is more obvious then.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,780 Guardian

Pikolu said:

DNA3000 said:

These fights look fine.

Yeah to fail all 5 bleeds the chance are 0.4^5 which is impossible right?
    Assuming each bleed is an independent trigger, each bleed has a 40% to trigger and a 60% chance to misfire. Thus the odds of missing all five are 0.6 ^ 5 = 0.078 or about 7.8%, which is approximately one chance in thirteen.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,224 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

DNA3000 said:

These fights look fine.

Yeah to fail all 5 bleeds the chance are 0.4^5 which is impossible right? If only this match, I will still believe that very rare case could happen but look at the rest especially the match Galan vs Nova, if you have faced Nova you will know to how hard to intercept him with his autoblock ability, the point is this Galan did it without a single block hit make me very suspicious. So, I believe the possibility that some people modding by remove bleed damage is more obvious then.
    The chance would be rolled on each bleed independently not successively so each bleed would have a 60% chance to fail
  • Options
    KingLotusKingLotus Posts: 78
    Bla bla bla …