**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Lots of Rintrah bugs added to Trello

Comments

• Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 187 ★★
    I hope kabam does right by the players on this one. Rintrah has been out far too long for this. Either offer rtd and fix them or simply change the wording on his description to be accurate.

It’s gonna really suck if they nerf him down cuz I FINALLY got my hands on the cow about a month ago and instantly awakened and r5.
  • Options
    IroncityIroncity Posts: 15

So, we have not decided what to do with Rintrah yet. These are up there so that everybody is aware, but there hasn't been a course of action plotted. Rintrah is BUGGY from what you can see. We'll keep you all updated, but wanted to make sure we let you know about the bugs in advance.

Please don’t nerf Rintrah, I love the champ as is and have invested so much into him. How is this only coming up now so long after champion release and after so many players have invested into getting the champion and ranking him up
  • Options
    ZekirZekir Posts: 155 ★★
    edited July 2023
    Out of all that was posted on Trello (thanks OP for sharing that here) I mostly want the root to get fixed. My Angry Cow is still hitting 300k SP2s just fine. But the root not triggering or lasting like it should has caused more problems than I like.

I never noticed any issue with Mystical Charges and Power Gain though. Is it based on what fights are going on? BGs he seemed to work fine (during the times he wasn't insta banned)
  • Options
    CdjcdkjCdjcdkj Posts: 67
    They should just leave him alone too late too change
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,572 ★★★★★
    All in all if everything is eventually "fixed" it makes the character slightly worse. Not a huge difference, but it is still stupid that over a year has gone by since this character was released and there is a possibility of changes.

Horrible precedent has been set that will have people seriously considering going hard after new champs and ranking them up.
  • Options
    AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    It’d be nice if they changed his garbage power gain buffs to AT LEAST passives to compensate. They genuinely mess me up than help me.
  • Options
    OffconstantOffconstant Posts: 14
    So how does a champion who’s over a year old, and very popular among players, have 7 bugs that weren’t unnoticed?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

So how does a champion who’s over a year old, and very popular among players, have 7 bugs that weren’t unnoticed?

A lot of them are very specific differences between the intention and how Rintrah actually works, so I imagine only devs or extremely focused players would notice them
  • Options
    OffconstantOffconstant Posts: 14
    edited July 2023

A lot of them are very specific differences between the intention and how Rintrah actually works, so I imagine only devs or extremely focused players would notice them
    True the devs should notice them since it is there job to do so, yet apparently he’s been bugged for over year
  • Options
    5th5th Posts: 151 ★★
    So my prediction was right..

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★
    5th said:

What did they nerf?
  • Options
    Searmenis said:

5th said:

What did they nerf?
    Troll reply alert, please disregard and move on people, nothing to read here.
    Ah, so you don't know either. Got it.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

5th said:

What did they nerf?
    Yet
  • Options

5th said:

What did they nerf?
    Yet
    So no nerf yet?
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,768 ★★★★★
    Shhhhhh

You hear that?

silent nerf
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Shhhhhh

You hear that?

silent nerf
    To be fair, it's now been talked about on the Trello Board and the Forums officially. If it ends up being a nerf, ruh roh. But it's definitely not just another silent nerf.
  • Options

5th said:

What did they nerf?
    Yet
    So no nerf yet?
    Nerf...bug fix... The usual droll
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,768 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

Shhhhhh

You hear that?

silent nerf
    To be fair, it's now been talked about on the Trello Board and the Forums officially. If it ends up being a nerf, ruh roh. But it's definitely not just another silent nerf.
    I know, I just like to post silly things.
  • Options
    edited July 2023

5th said:

What did they nerf?
    Yet
    So no nerf yet?
    There's been neither. Just a post on a Trello bug board. No actions have been taken.
  • Options

5th said:

What did they nerf?
    Yet
    So no nerf yet?
    There's been neither. Just a post on a Trello bug board. No actions have been taken.
    Ik ik
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    Have you heard about punctuation marks and/or the return key?