**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• f9_absf9_abs Posts: 126
    I just had this dropped block 4 times fighting taskmaster in 3.2 master mode. I was blocking and then my champs dropped their block as soon as taskmaster started hitting. Even attempt to parry didn't work. What the hell..!!?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Ad0ra_
    And I tried it again with same results. And here's the proof of what I am saying. See the white bubble proving that I indeed timed my 1st parry right, and subsequently was holding block and game dropped it off!

https://youtu.be/pDXLfi8At9U
    TheBlet wrote: »
    Yup. They have a good game here. Just have to make it playable again. They say they are looking into it but instead of releasing fixes they release new content. Kabam, shift your focus please.

Everyone just needs to stop playing this game for just 1 day and kabam will start noticing.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Ty so much @f9_abs for more proof that this is one of the biggest "secret" problems of the game right now! I swear probably more than half of the players probably don't even realize it's happening to them. Probably feel like they maybe just getting lazy with their timing or something. But there are plenty of times I'll back away from an opponent and tap block and hold 3 or sometimes as much as 5 times till it will actually stay up again. This problem has been a constant problem for me. Hell. Right now all 3 of my champs out in AQ just after 2.5 fights because of champs being completely unresponsive. It's completely destroyed all hopes of really progressing in this game. I went from beating Wolverine with SL in ROL to not even being able to get past 10-20 hits most of the time. Anyways. Thx again for the HUGE support on this even BIGGER problem!
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Noticed hyperion miss parries many times in every game mode
    In 3 days it'll be 4 MONTHS on my post on this issue that "magically" popped up. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation/p1
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    TheBlet wrote: »
    f9_abs wrote: »
    And I tried it again with same results. And here's the proof of what I am saying. See the white bubble proving that I indeed timed my 1st parry right, and subsequently was holding block and game dropped it off!

https://youtu.be/pDXLfi8At9U

Thanks for posting this. Living proof that block/parry and swiping isnt working. Its exactly what im seeing and i am on Iphone6.

Can you check if he has the buff of unstoppable ON when he has dropped health to a certain level the buff gets active.
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    f9_abs wrote: »
    I just had this dropped block 4 times fighting taskmaster in 3.2 master mode. I was blocking and then my champs dropped their block as soon as taskmaster started hitting. Even attempt to parry didn't work. What the hell..!!?? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Ad0ra_

I'm not in master mode yet but with uncollected mode there's a node (unblockable finale) that grants him unblockable hits when his in 25%
    Of health below. Check his local nodes
  • the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    This issue is lurking around the game for sooo long I've waited 3 updates hoping this is going to be fixed but yeah it's fixed as in (stays there forever) :lol:
  • _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    edited December 2017
    @f9_abs @TheBlet @Affliction That is the "Unblockable below 25% health node". It's annoying that they don't show that buff and probably a bug, but that is a different bug.
    U r correct. @_noyes It was that unblockable node. Hadn't got to that point in master and if it was in the heroic then I just didn't notice cause it went by so fast lol
    _noyes wrote: »
    @f9_abs @TheBlet @Affliction That is the "Unblockable below 25% health node". It's annoying that they don't show that buff and probably a bug, but that is a different bug.

Yes, that might be the case. But then it raises several other questions, starting with why it didn't show unblockable at the start. Moreover, how did GP end up resisting heavy which also would be unblockable with that logic.
  • EgeCEgeC Posts: 128
    I tried to post this several times but didn't go through moderation somehow. Are you trying to hide something Kabam?

Voodoo vs Guillotine:

t0xhob8ztwvp.png

zlvc53iya0ax.png

You can see the white spot which indicates I was blocking already when the hit registered. I got hit and died instead.
    When will you guys fix this?
    Just slow the video down to the min speed and watch 0:43-0:44 frame by frame. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Ad0ra_
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Good evidence, definitely having drops blocking even mid combo at the moment, think it's he beginning of the end for me, haven't done any arena For days now) games just not worth playing fighting against the control issues at the moment
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Block is 100% broken. The last two hits when blocking a combo seem to have 70% chance just to ignore your block.
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    Yer pretty much same here. Very close to calling it quits. Had same thing happen to me today. A few times. Just waiting on what rewards they are handing out for the outages we went through. Giving them till end of year. Then new year...
    New game...
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I’m
    Having issues with block also getting slammed with hits when I should be getting parries or block drops all together
    As they'll ask about it:
    Phone: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
    Wifi: 100 Mbs Fiber
    There were no other apps running as well.
This discussion has been closed.