Lots of Rintrah bugs added to Trello

Comments

• Caleb1705Caleb1705 Member Posts: 259 ★★★

Before the Zemo Incident I definitely didn't know what a "Trello Board" was I'm thinking it's a presentation or something Lol kabam is hilarious then to say Rintrah superior class disadvantage Neutralize isn't stated as a listed % in game is straight B's I've had Rintrah as a 6* ever since he had got put in The featured 6* crystal I took him to rank 3 instantly just like I did when I pulled 6* Zemo from the featured what I'm tryna say is I love rintrah so much I use him almost every quest why? Bc he's a tank can cheese almost any node that give defenders buffs also has great damage output great utility I will say this though there has never been once where I ran into one of these so called "Bugs" what's really bugged is Rintrah's sp3 Regen it's stated Rintrah regenerates a certain percentage of his missing health base on how many mystical charges he have up to 20% well I got to 20 mystical charges dropped a sp3 didn't heal up none but while I'm below 15 the Regen always seems to work I already wasn't happy about the Zemo "Rework" and Root Nerf not the situation itself but how Kabam Handled the entirety of the situation Cause like I said at the beginning of my statement I didn't even know what a "Trello Board" was 😂 since Kabam is so Desperately. Trying to fix bugs how about fixing the input issues that's been going on over 2 years now like party not work me swiping forward to intercept and my champion dashes back and I wasnt playing against a champion who could even apply Reverse Controls nor was A Reverse Controls Node Active on the specific quest path I had taken Also Bwdo sp2 whiffs 50% of the time even after I land the "basic five hit combo" while immediately pressing the sp2 button after the combo connects the defender just blocks my whole sp2 it's hilarious and this has been going on for quite some time now please fix this has gotten me Knocked out/K'od plenty of times in high level content and In plenty of Battlegrounds matches oh yeah back to the input issues part Why is parry so unreliable? Even against champions who make physical contact in their basic attacks on too of that when I hold the left side of my phone screen to block my champion just stands there as if I haven't done so this also has gotten me K'od plenty times at this point Kabam you can give me literally 1 gold for compensation I wouldn't care because I just want the game to work as intended i understand some people can't take loses and admit to their own imperfections and mistakes but I've never been that type of person because I know I'm not the best or close to being the best at Marvel contest of champions in the world but Im dang on sure I'm not the worst player in the entire planet neither when I was still cavalier I matched against a few paragon Accounts and actually won somehow so obviously Im doing something right but I will admit half the time I get K'od in a fight while playing is my fault the other half and I mean specifically other 50% of the time it's me getting my butt kicked due to something that was totally out of my control it's ridiculous I had hope for this game and it's future even throughout the Bugs and season 8 battleground disconnection issues but not anymore even after I said I wasn't going to spend another penny on mcoc I still went back on my word but this time I mean only time I(MIGHT) make a purchase is when the gifting event takes place so I could help my alliance members out some other than I'm not spending another Dime not on black Friday not on cyber monday and not even on the double track event also won't be buying anything else from the new summoners market nor will I be purchasing anything on the fourth of July to come next year and the year after that fix the game pls I don't care about any compensation you could offer even a million 7* shards wouldn't be enough to help me endure through all shenanigans I've had to put up with these past couple years and this has been across multiple devices I'm currently on Android the iphone 11 pro I had broke this past June but I've been playing mcoc on my girlfriends iphone 13 which is currently running the latest i.o.s software and also this Android still having the same issues on both devices

You need these more than I do.
    I made it to the emoji and was sure I was halfway through. Scrolled to the bottom just to peek and gave up immediately
  • DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★

Before the Zemo Incident I definitely didn't know what a "Trello Board" was I'm thinking it's a presentation or something Lol kabam is hilarious then to say Rintrah superior class disadvantage Neutralize isn't stated as a listed % in game is straight B's I've had Rintrah as a 6* ever since he had got put in The featured 6* crystal I took him to rank 3 instantly just like I did when I pulled 6* Zemo from the featured what I'm tryna say is I love rintrah so much I use him almost every quest why? Bc he's a tank can cheese almost any node that give defenders buffs also has great damage output great utility I will say this though there has never been once where I ran into one of these so called "Bugs" what's really bugged is Rintrah's sp3 Regen it's stated Rintrah regenerates a certain percentage of his missing health base on how many mystical charges he have up to 20% well I got to 20 mystical charges dropped a sp3 didn't heal up none but while I'm below 15 the Regen always seems to work I already wasn't happy about the Zemo "Rework" and Root Nerf not the situation itself but how Kabam Handled the entirety of the situation Cause like I said at the beginning of my statement I didn't even know what a "Trello Board" was 😂 since Kabam is so Desperately. Trying to fix bugs how about fixing the input issues that's been going on over 2 years now like party not work me swiping forward to intercept and my champion dashes back and I wasnt playing against a champion who could even apply Reverse Controls nor was A Reverse Controls Node Active on the specific quest path I had taken Also Bwdo sp2 whiffs 50% of the time even after I land the "basic five hit combo" while immediately pressing the sp2 button after the combo connects the defender just blocks my whole sp2 it's hilarious and this has been going on for quite some time now please fix this has gotten me Knocked out/K'od plenty of times in high level content and In plenty of Battlegrounds matches oh yeah back to the input issues part Why is parry so unreliable? Even against champions who make physical contact in their basic attacks on too of that when I hold the left side of my phone screen to block my champion just stands there as if I haven't done so this also has gotten me K'od plenty times at this point Kabam you can give me literally 1 gold for compensation I wouldn't care because I just want the game to work as intended i understand some people can't take loses and admit to their own imperfections and mistakes but I've never been that type of person because I know I'm not the best or close to being the best at Marvel contest of champions in the world but Im dang on sure I'm not the worst player in the entire planet neither when I was still cavalier I matched against a few paragon Accounts and actually won somehow so obviously Im doing something right but I will admit half the time I get K'od in a fight while playing is my fault the other half and I mean specifically other 50% of the time it's me getting my butt kicked due to something that was totally out of my control it's ridiculous I had hope for this game and it's future even throughout the Bugs and season 8 battleground disconnection issues but not anymore even after I said I wasn't going to spend another penny on mcoc I still went back on my word but this time I mean only time I(MIGHT) make a purchase is when the gifting event takes place so I could help my alliance members out some other than I'm not spending another Dime not on black Friday not on cyber monday and not even on the double track event also won't be buying anything else from the new summoners market nor will I be purchasing anything on the fourth of July to come next year and the year after that fix the game pls I don't care about any compensation you could offer even a million 7* shards wouldn't be enough to help me endure through all shenanigans I've had to put up with these past couple years and this has been across multiple devices I'm currently on Android the iphone 11 pro I had broke this past June but I've been playing mcoc on my girlfriends iphone 13 which is currently running the latest i.o.s software and also this Android still having the same issues on both devices

"." This is a period
    "," This is a comma
    "¶" This is a new paragraph

Use them.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 788 ★★★★

You need these more than I do.
    That is truly one of the funniest things I’ve seen on here in a while. Well done.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,893 ★★★★★

So how does a champion who’s over a year old, and very popular among players, have 7 bugs that weren’t unnoticed?

I’m assuming that’s a rhetorical question.

Dr. Zola
  • SaturnMorningSaturnMorning Member Posts: 6
    This is my top champ.. put in 200 sigs. Was about to r5 him. Guess I'll wait to see what happens first
  • MackeyMackey Member Posts: 1,597 ★★★★★

So, we have not decided what to do with Rintrah yet. These are up there so that everybody is aware, but there hasn't been a course of action plotted. Rintrah is BUGGY from what you can see. We'll keep you all updated, but wanted to make sure we let you know about the bugs in advance.

Please, Rintrah needs a rebalance - of a sort. He is a defender of the highest quality in AW and Battlegrounds. The main reason is as a defender Rintrah sits back … a lot. The matches in Battlegrounds are too short , then add the buffs the defender gets and the debuffs the attacker gets and it makes Rintrah a virtual wall in Battlegrounds. He’s a Bull. He should become more aggressive as he loses life. Or some change similar to that. Beating Rintrah is not the issue. Beating (and knocking out) Rintrah in the short time given in Battlegrounds is. He’s a tank that sits back and hits very hard in a counter. I am force to chose Rintrah every time as one of the champs to block simply because he is difficult to kill in the short time frame given.

AA, Ibom, Overseer, even kingpin can end hum within that amount of time in BGs. He really isn't a hard defender to fight at all, at least not in my opinion anyway
    I never have trouble with him as a defender. What I don't want is to have a problem with him as an attacker...especially when I use him for just about everything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

And y'all clowns on here got jokes I'm gone speak my opinion ain't never been in no real action a day before in yo sorry behind life bet I done touched more money in my 21 years of living then all y'all Clowns that's on y'all life y'all be swearing to God y'all bullying someone but soft as cotton in real life df and the post wasn't for you to read it obviously was for Kabam and I don't have to proof read nor punctuate anything I graduated class of 2019 so I don't have to prove anything to y'all who is y'all posed to be Jesus df? 😂

Ooh, a question mark, innovative
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★

And y'all clowns on here got jokes I'm gone speak my opinion ain't never been in no real action a day before in yo sorry behind life bet I done touched more money in my 21 years of living then all y'all Clowns that's on y'all life y'all be swearing to God y'all bullying someone but soft as cotton in real life df and the post wasn't for you to read it obviously was for Kabam and I don't have to proof read nor punctuate anything I graduated class of 2019 so I don't have to prove anything to y'all who is y'all posed to be Jesus df? 😂

Is this what happens when they stop teaching cursive?

Sorry, I had. I got jokes.

For real though, it's entirely up to you if you want to spend or not. The reality is this game can and will resolve any issues that come up. Sometimes it's immediate, and sometimes it's longer to catch and replicate. We don't need to be paranoid with every choice to Rank a Champ, but it's important to be aware if there's something unintended, or in some cases game-breaking, it will be fixed.
    Also, I'd steer clear of assertions like the one you made about us personally. Not just because it's disrespectful, but because some of us are twice your age. You may be wrong. 😉
    You think I'm going to hop on a plane and have a measuring contest with someone who shoots their mouth off on the Internet? What part of twice your age doesn't compute?
    At this point, you've broken several rules of the Forum, so enjoy what time you have left here. I'd suggest saving that money you have for anger management.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★

And y'all clowns on here got jokes I'm gone speak my opinion y'all ain't never been in no real action /drama or beef a day in yall sorry behind life I done touched more money in my 21 years of living then all y'all Clowns and y'all ancestors tf and that's on y'all life y'all be swearing to God y'all bullying someone but be soft as cotton in real life and the post wasn't for you to read it obviously was for Kabam and I don't have to proof read nor punctuate anything I graduated class of 2019 First coast high school so I don't have to prove or explain anything to y'all who is df is y'all posed to be my dad? Even my dad knows not to play with me Cause one thing bout it two things fa sure even if I did drop my Lo/location none of y'all in this comment section gone lay a finger on me won't even get too close without something happening yeah aight most of y'all Bums irl ain't got nothing going for y'all selves still living in yo parents basement with no car, job, nor your own house/apartment please be fr all I see is a bunch of cheerleaders and punks. Oh

Yooo!!! New copypasta dropped! Dope!
    Bro just went and absoultely derailed the whole thread huh, guess it's gonna get closed soon enough
    Fun fact. Statistically, people who display homophobic behavior are most likely to be acting out of self-hatred and repressed sexuality issues.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

And y'all clowns on here got jokes I'm gone speak my opinion y'all ain't never been in no real action /drama or beef a day in yall sorry behind life I done touched more money in my 21 years of living then all y'all Clowns and y'all ancestors tf and that's on y'all life y'all be swearing to God y'all bullying someone but be soft as cotton in real life and the post wasn't for you to read it obviously was for Kabam and I don't have to proof read nor punctuate anything I graduated class of 2019 First coast high school so I don't have to prove or explain anything to y'all who is df is y'all posed to be my dad? Even my dad knows not to play with me Cause one thing bout it two things fa sure even if I did drop my Lo/location none of y'all in this comment section gone lay a finger on me won't even get too close without something happening yeah aight most of y'all Bums irl ain't got nothing going for y'all selves still living in yo parents basement with no car, job, nor your own house/apartment please be fr all I see is a bunch of cheerleaders and punks. Oh

Coincidentally just watched an Instagram video about an online troll

You're calling people bullies while making homophobic slurs, while goating people into coming to fight you, on a game forum. Methinks he dost protest too much.

Yeah man, calling us bullies and telling us to touch grass after writing a whole essay without any forms of punctuation, proceeding to flex how smart, rich, and tough he is. Using slurs and just straight being homophobic

For real though, it's entirely up to you if you want to spend or not. The reality is this game can and will resolve any issues that come up. Sometimes it's immediate, and sometimes it's longer to catch and replicate. We don't need to be paranoid with every choice to Rank a Champ, but it's important to be aware if there's something unintended, or in some cases game-breaking, it will be fixed.
    Also, I'd steer clear of assertions like the one you made about us personally. Not just because it's disrespectful, but because some of us are twice your age. You may be wrong. 😉
    I salute you for even bothering to write a proper response
    edited July 2023

Have you heard about punctuation marks and/or the return key?

Naw I heard yo great grandma used to trick and sell 😸 on the corner back in the day for 40ty dollars Boosie voice 🤣
    Bless your heart. You might want to look into a good therapist to work out your rage issues.
    probably never had a girlfriend to text by all the meat riding their doing it's obvious they like to impress boys
    Are you talking about podcasters?

Well it was a light-hearted joke, but I tried to respond appropriately. I was pointing out that some of us are twice his age, so that comment about seeing more money didn't hold water. Ah well, what a way to start the day.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,340 ★★★★★
    edited July 2023

Bugmat78 said:

Bugmat78 said:

So, we have not decided what to do with Rintrah yet. These are up there so that everybody is aware, but there hasn't been a course of action plotted. Rintrah is BUGGY from what you can see. We'll keep you all updated, but wanted to make sure we let you know about the bugs in advance.

So is the Trello board now the official way to inform every players of bugs? This didn't go so well last time.

Perhaps the Game Team should try an in-game mail regarding Rintrah's bugs before someone chooses him in their next mystic abyss nexus crystal...
    If was the official way when the introduced it last year in October.
    To inform every single player in the game? I think not, and you are being disingenuous for suggesting that.
    Right .. I guess this announcement was just for show.. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/315984/introducing-the-mcoc-community-bugs-and-issues-tracker#latest

That's why the forums exist. To inform everyone. The Trello board is accessable through the forums.
    Wrong...this brings the phrase "living in your own world" to new levels. Many players in the game do not even use the forums.

Announcements meant for all players should be sent via in-game mail, because all players use the game app.

Doesn't matter if players read the in-game mail (or pop-ups in game). It is the only way to actually send communication to all of us. After that it is up to the player.

Nothing posted on these forum is a good way of communicating to all players.
    Dude you killed a needed to be discussed thread.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,796 ★★★★★

Well it was a light-hearted joke, but I tried to respond appropriately. I was pointing out that some of us are twice his age, so that comment about seeing more money didn't hold water. Ah well, what a way to start the day.
    Don't matter how much money you think you got I'll rob you with this Blic
    enjoy your remaining time on the forums.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

All those periods and comas I gave you and you didn't use a single one? Jeez.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,762 ★★★★★

Like I said I'm still untouched I done dropped my Addy I gets up there with ANYBODY THIS THE PROBLEM NOW YALL WANNA BE BULLIES Don't BE BULLYING NOBODY and all that trying to impress other boys/dudes I'm not for it never have been y'all giving my LGBTQ VIBES ALL THAT MEAT RIDING

Ah, so you're homophobic as well. Makes sense.
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 727 ★★★★

Like I said I'm still untouched I done dropped my Addy I gets up there with ANYBODY THIS THE PROBLEM NOW YALL WANNA BE BULLIES Don't BE BULLYING NOBODY and all that trying to impress other boys/dudes I'm not for it never have been y'all giving my LGBTQ VIBES ALL THAT MEAT RIDING

Ah, so you're homophobic as well. Makes sense.
    You answering him just gives more reason to kabam to close down the thread, just ignore him dude....
  • CsuttonCsutton Member Posts: 224 ★★

😂😂😂😂
    I'm more concerned about rintrahs nerf. They aren't going to fix him. I bet the bugs were on purpose just so they could nerf him
    I'd much rather him stay the way he is than nerf him.