Alliance War Compensation [merged]

Comments

• Killdisplayed_Killdisplayed_ Member Posts: 26
    Hey kids, on go to the beach for the summer and get a job.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,284 ★★★★★
    Bruh... i constantly have like 10 level 2 revives in overflow this is worthless
  • ActmanActman Member Posts: 16
    These keys are master stroke of Kabam. Instead of compensation, they gave us these keys so that we play the quest and spend some more units. I would accept it happily but not under the name of alliance war compensation. This is not acceptable.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    I actually got a bit excited at seeing more keys for gauntlet, but it seems like a really weird item/possibly an unintended compensation....

Can we get confirmation that gauntlet keys were at least an intended part of compensation?
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Member Posts: 118
    MCOC Players: It’s been really stale these past few months, we really need some new solo content to have some fun with.

Kabam’s “New” Solo Content:
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Why did we get normal revives in AW compensation ? This doesn't makes any sense at all . You guys kept AW down and now many haven't been able to build up their stash . We should have gotten AW revives and potions and 500k loyalty minimum.
  • Mknight123Mknight123 Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Wait so we got guantlet keys for people who cant do guantlet? Bit silly. Also another thing I haven't received anything anyways and i was in my alliance for the duration of the alliance wars screw up however I did expect to get nothing since I recently left but I did miss out on loyalty too but whatever.
  • MightyHMightyH Member Posts: 32
    So Kabam are expecting us to fight Nameless Thanos in content I havnt even cleared yet nor do I plan on doing it as it’s worthless to me times have moved on from those rewards but u expect everyone to fight him not even once but twice just to receive compensation from there mistake , this has to be a joke right , imo this the biggest mistake Kabam ever made & only frustrates players even more not rewarding them for there mistake not the players so I really hope Kabam rectify this