**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone’s 5 Star open beat this?

Craptastic open of efeq1u6op833.jpeg
w75tl1j300b6.png

Comments

• Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    damn at least u got spidey symb his not that bad im the same with miss hulk in place of ur spidey
  • I've gotten LC, IP, HB, KK, and Ant-Man on my last 5 pulls. You got symb spidey, be happy.
  • I got cable
  • And a 5* collosus
  • Symbiote Spidey is good,His Heavy Attack can apply Armor Break for a really long time,and his Special 2 is guaranteed Critical! So just Heavy Attack until his Power Bar reach 2 and it will do a ridiculous amount of damage!
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I only have 5* She-Hulk
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    damn, I feel for you bro. My last pulls were Venom, Rhino, Civil warrior and Moon Knight so not so awesome either :/
  • mAleksandarmAleksandar Posts: 86
    Last three pulls:
    Beast, hulkbuster, groot...
    Why would you even put groot in 5* crystal?! 🤔
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    yeah you should probably save for features from now on. 20-25% chance of getting god tiers of your choosing. I've pulled 7 5*'s and they are all ok. just no one to take me to the next stage in the game. So. saving for the future.
  • Mrbeast6000Mrbeast6000 Posts: 454
    My best one is hawkeye and that was my first 5 star
  • Yea I got a Colossus too :(
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    You should have waited to January for a small chance at Sparky
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited December 2017
    I have 5* symbiote spidey at rank 4. He hits like a tank
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    I had a stretch of AM, IM, AM, HB, IM, falcon, rhino, falcon, HB, spider gwen, Netflix DD.

But then I pulled hyperion twice so I'm not complaining
  • DJJZ15DJJZ15 Posts: 46
    Lol, my last three was elktra, ice man, then voodoo, but I also have cyclops, mags, and from stark spidy crystals I got juggs and BPCW so it all evens out
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Last few crystals I opened were pretty nice: GP, Magik, DV, Rogue, but also (dupe) Rhino, Gambit, Cap Am.
  • xyphr3xyphr3 Posts: 22
    yes. WS, hawkeye, red hulk, venom, angela. Opened all 5 at once
  • NSTOLTNSTOLT Posts: 18
    I got black panther go and then she hulk
  • ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136
    MK 2nd pull, Ronan 2nd pull, Rhino, Antman, OG spidey (science trifecta), MK 3rd pull, Ronan 3rd pull, HB, BPCW, Venom, and just Duped OG BP...Yay?
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Went through a stretch pulling Mags (red) Gambit, SIM, RH, SG, Antman, Colossus and Venom. After those bad pulls l got Magik, SIM (dupe) AV, BP and AA. At least you’re getting the bad ones out of the way. Good pulls will come just be patient.
  • I have 12 5* I believe, got some pretty decent ones like og panther, og cap, drax, star Lord. Only one duped champ though, and of course he's been duped TWICE. Love Gambit in the comics, not so much in the game...
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Sooner or later, you will get bad pulls. It is a question of whether it is sooner or later.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Got a venompool from my arena 5* 😭
  • BuckRogersBuckRogers Posts: 14
    edited December 2017
    I got these.
    rf31cwn9bvtj.png

Before that Drax as first pull wich was nice, and my last one was Archangel. :)
    But these three when I waited untill the last batch was added to the 5* crystal was pretty bad. (Iceman, archangel, Angela, king groot, psylocke, nebula).

• Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    edited December 2017
    Got a venompool from my arena 5* 😭

He’s not a bad champ at all. Underrated. L1 nullifies giving regen and causes bleed, L2 heal block plus bleed. High health and his bleeds do a lot of damage.
  • DHCVoLtDHCVoLt Posts: 266
    Last 7 were agent venom, rogue, Nightcrawler, hood, cable, Groot, and hulkbuster. It’s rng. Stop making dumb conspiracy theories
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,564 ★★★★★
    xyphr3 wrote: »
    yes. WS, hawkeye, red hulk, venom, angela. Opened all 5 at once

Your pulls are no where near as unlucky as the OP. hawkeye and Angela are good and winter soldier can be useful also.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Damn, dude. U got screwed.