Rintrah: Worth the Risk?

LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Member Posts: 305 ★★★
I have just pulled Rintrah from a 6 star basic crystal and know virtually nothing about the champion besides how much of a pain he is to deal with in Battlegrounds and how people get excited when they pull him. However I know there has been some controversy surrounding him in regards to bugs in his kit being listed on the trello board. My question is: would you advise ranking Rintrah up right now? I’m not sure what the bugs are or what they would change, and how said changes would impact his current standing as one of the top mystic champions. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 706 ★★★
    Yes rank him
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 5,020 ★★★★★
    Took the cow up to r4 recently, no regrets
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    The changes don't seem to be much. A couple of them are slight buffs, a couple are slight nerfs. His damage will remain relatively unchanged and his Defensive capabilities won't be changed at all. I'd highly recommend the rankup.
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Member Posts: 305 ★★★
    Cool. Cheers all.
  • zernixzernix Member Posts: 82
    Half the bugs listed on trello don't even effect my Rintrah, and others if they got fixed would make him better.

The only bug I've been experiencing is randomly getting knocked out of unstoppable while rooted sometimes but he's still a beast.
  • Gainsley_HarriottGainsley_Harriott Member Posts: 255 ★★
    zernix said:

Half the bugs listed on trello don't even effect my Rintrah, and others if they got fixed would make him better.

The only bug I've been experiencing is randomly getting knocked out of unstoppable while rooted sometimes but he's still a beast.

I’ve had this too
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 357 ★★★
    I’d still rank him up. He’s won me quite a few BGs matches at r4. Plus he has some offensive uses in buff heavy matchups
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Rank him uppppp