**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What's happened with dexterity? Bugged, broken, or nerfed?

Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
Evade length is very shallow, almost like 13.0 all over again and worst of all our recovery after evading is horrible and we're getting hit with the easiest specials. It's as if once we evade we're glued to the floor or our enemy and no matter what we can't evade again.

Before you could evade multiple times in a row. We could interrupt our own evades with another evade no problem.

Now once you evade, you're stuck until your own evade animation is done and while this is happening you're a sitting duck for special attacks.

What's changed, because this is terrible. It's as if dexterity has been intentionally changed to make it less effective.

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure you were never able to interrupt your own evade animations. If that were possible you could easily dodge specials like WM sp1. Dexterity is just as much of a skill as parry, you can't dodge too early or you'll get chased down.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you were never able to interrupt your own evade animations. If that were possible you could easily dodge specials like WM sp1. Dexterity is just as much of a skill as parry, you can't dodge too early or you'll get chased down.

Fair enough, but what I meant was that they've increased the recovery time between evades significantly to the point where you can no long evade twice in a row.

Skills haven't changed (or they've even gotten better) while the occurrences of getting hit with the easy specials have gone up.

Something's not right here. They've changed something with dexterity, and I'm betting it's recovery time between evades. It's almost like dexterity is useless in some situations now where just a few months ago it was working fine.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Haha yeah... I never was able to interrupt my Evade for another Evade wtf

They've lowered the recovery time between evades. They've done something.