**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug? [Not A Bug]

zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
edited December 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
https://youtu.be/6USIihDbssA

I am standing holding block. I do not move my fingers off of the screen.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    Happens quite a bit in the new monthly event to me as well, just straight ignoring my blocks right off the bat, even had one where i parried and got hit through my block at the same time. The game play and server latency is so bad in this game now it is insane.
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Been hit through blocks so many times today. Stopped me playing. Starting 5.4 doesn’t even bear thinking about for me just now with this.
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Taskmaster on that node when his health is below 25% all attacks are unblockable. But there is a huge problem with blocking and champs being unresponsive if u r having problems with that as well in other parts and not just specifically at that node. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation/p1
    @zMaoriiboii
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    certain nodes, like the one in the video, is the opponent is below 25% health they are unblockable. Not a bug, just a case of people not reading the nodes
  • zMaoriiboiizMaoriiboii Posts: 150
    @Kabam Miike
    certain nodes, like the one in the video, is the opponent is below 25% health they are unblockable. Not a bug, just a case of people not reading the nodes

Oh yep. Thanks for pointing that out. I dont understand most nodes. Hence why i dont do expert on modoks special quests.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    But ther shuld. Also ben a node ther say like a passive. Buff. So u Can se it all the time not just Thah ones time.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @zMaoriiboii. I wanted to step in and confirm that this is indeed a feature of the Node in question and not a bug. I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.