**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Who is a better scorpion synergy rank up - venom or agent venom

AdvAdv Posts: 196

I have both Venom and Agent Venom unduped at R1. Wanted to know which one is a better rank up. Venom seems to be a better rank up by himself but with the synergy, I was a little confused. Wanted to know what the community thinks.

Who is a better scorpion synergy rank up - venom or agent venom 35 votes

Venom
40%
CyborgNinja135Justcause102_Sham_ItsClobberinTimeAMS94GardoshBeastDadBen_15455Ultragamer0_Alph4ManbatnJarvisreiMajesticOceanJerichoharris 14 votes
Agent venom
60%
PantherusNZGrandOldKaiRayhanIshaqueSw0rdMasterrcm2017dzikidzikThoye3Giantwalrus56Xguard77FerahgoInsaneSkullMikeHancho31willrun4adonutRainwind76marshsDarthMysticz_e_nAnsh_Ahyp3r05bigger_daddy 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    z_e_nz_e_n Posts: 2
    Agent venom
    Dressed for a Funeral turns one of the worst Skill champs in the game into a DOT monster…
  • Options
    Oh. I didn’t know that he became so useful.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,621 ★★★★
    Agent venom
    Venom is a better champ on his own, but having Scorpion with AV makes him a much better prospect.

I'm an absolute Venom fanboi in this game and use him constantly, but that Scorpion/AV synergy just looks brutal
  • Options
    I like the utility of venom in countering penny and IMIW. But judging by the looks of it, I should seriously take AV for a ride
  • Options
    zernixzernix Posts: 82
    You kinda wanna bring Kraven along for Agent Venom too for him to be worth using.

I'd say Venom is prob better if it's just between the two, but adding Kraven then Agent Venom.
  • Options
    Yet to get Kraven on board. How good or bad is Kraven on his own? Would prefer to have some utility of his own. What I remember of him isn’t that great.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Venom
    Obviously
  • Options
    hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 76
    Agent venom
    If you have kraven 100% go Agent Venom, he shreds every champ that doesn’t shrug debuffs of isn’t immune to his debuffs. Without Kraven though the synergy is underwhelming and doesn’t have the same effect. Venom is definitely the better solo rankup.
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 885 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    I run the Scorpion/Av/Kraven team a lot in lower end AQ. My unawakened 6* AV is rank 3 and is great fun with the full synergy - but will stay there for a while though as I'm reluctant to rank him up further on the basis of a single synergy.