**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best team For BrutalDLX Legend Event

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

If you have Ronan bring him. Herc ,valk, Nick work for Hulk. Wolverine can be taken by anyone too. Just a decent bit of damage is needed. I have used herc

I have rank 1 6* ronan (sig 40). But does he work in case of sig ?
    Yeah sig 40 is fine
  • Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2023

Mackey">WS - AA
    Juggs - NF/Herc
    Vision - Rmags
    Witch - Herc
    Wolvie - Rmags

Pick whoever extra you'd want for your 5th but that's what I'd do go with
    AA is far better for jugs just to let you know
    Polygon said:

BabyMiike said:

Mackey said:

WS - AA
    Juggs - NF/Herc
    Vision - Rmags
    Witch - Herc
    Wolvie - Rmags

@Wu_Bangerz23 @BabyMiike wouldnt kp be better than AA for juggs since he goes unstoppable and you won’t have to worry about getting the heavy.

You can use AA for WS to have one less fight to have to play mags tedious playstyle, or you can replace AA maybe for that synergy @Darkknight_94 mentioned

Also no need for ronan when mags does vision ( my ronans a 5* and i dont wana click like a madman for several minutes)

• Options
    BabyMiikeBabyMiike Posts: 1,147 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Polygon said:

BabyMiike said:

Mackey said:

WS - AA
    Juggs - NF/Herc
    Vision - Rmags
    Witch - Herc
    Wolvie - Rmags

@Wu_Bangerz23 @BabyMiike wouldnt kp be better than AA for juggs since he goes unstoppable and you won’t have to worry about getting the heavy.

You can use AA for WS to have one less fight to have to play mags tedious playstyle, or you can replace AA maybe for that synergy @Darkknight_94 mentioned

Also no need for ronan when mags does vision ( my ronans a 5* and i dont wana click like a madman for several minutes)
    I've don't it in 34s with AA against the last jugs
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For the chapter two run

Herc against WS - do this to build up his feats of strength. In chapter 2 you have to fight WS 6 times so at the end of the 6th fight Herc will be at 12 feats of strength making him very effective against Hulk

Juggernaut - use AA

Vision OG, SW and Wolverine - just use Red Mags

You have 2 spare spots. I used Heimdall and Fury
    Heimdall for the indestructible (helps herc) and Fury I let die and then Herc and AA get a 20% attack bonus

Or drop Heimdall and sub in Quake or Antman to give you 3 guaranteed evade charges which do come in handy
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 568 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited August 2023
    AA for WS and juggs
    Scorpion for Juggs and SW
    RedMags for wolverine also vision and WS
    Hulking for vision and Hulk
    Kingpin mainly Hulk but works fine on anyone except Wolverine
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 305 β˜…β˜…
    I used the following for the quest, 2 revives as of right now and no boosts yet (paragon difficulty haven't done Brutal DLX difficulty yet)

5* R5 Mags for Vis and Wolvie
    6* R2 Archangel for Winter Soldier and Juggs just in case
    5* R5 Hulk for juggs and Hulk Boss
    5* R5 Hulkling for Boss
    6* R4 Kingpin for Boss and incase I die to replace Archangel

Pretty solid team I think, will boost up heavy for chapter to lol
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204 β˜…
    Scorpion great for sw as he has long stun after S3, you can build up to S3 again right after if u didn't kill her from first one
  • Options
    BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Posts: 204 β˜…
    Did anyone else think that Paragon level was harder than chapter 2?
  • Options
    Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    HSS75 said:

Good luck!
    p.s if you want you can bring in Hercules and do all of those winter soldiers fights with him to get him ramped up instead of using Archangel since he will have fewer fights to do

Thanks for the tips @HSS75
  • Options

Herc. AA. and Red mags can cover all fights. Then add 2 more for safety.

Herc = Winter soldier/Juggs/Hulk boss
    AA = Winter soldier/Juggs
    Red mags = Winter soldier/Vision/Scarlet witch/Wolverine
    Last 2 spot, I would do a test run for the first lane and see who you are not comfortable with and maybe need a different counter or add backup counters for hulk boss.

My team was Herc (R4) - WS, AA (R4) - Juggs, Red mags (R3) - Vision/Wolverine, Mantis (7* R1) - SW, Fury (R5) - backup for boss. One shot everyone except SW and boss. I messed up on the last lane for SW, maybe fatigue.

Thanks @Savage123456789
  • Options

And for anyone giving other options instead of red mags and Ronan ......don't listen lol. I'd use them as a 4 star before anyone else ....they are def the two most important

πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Polygon said:

BabyMiike said:

Mackey said:

WS - AA
    Juggs - NF/Herc
    Vision - Rmags
    Witch - Herc
    Wolvie - Rmags

I don't recall saying AA was best option....I said you can use anyone really. If juggs cooperated it just took all of 15 seconds is all....I went in with a team just testing it out and after the first path I realized how easy it was gonna be so I kept going.....with that being said I most likely would have switched AA out for scorpion or someone else... I didn't try him but I imagine Mr negative DESTROYS that SW.....he was built to hold heavy lol
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 817 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Scorpion great for sw as he has long stun after S3, you can build up to S3 again right after if u didn't kill her from first one

I was using NF for synergy and hulk and realized he's amazing for this fight too because after 12 charges (3 sp1) he goes unblockable so it was cake with him. She was arguably the quickest fights for me ....only second to vision probably
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Abs man also works for SW, select black uru form, charge heavy and spam unblockable sp1s.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,836 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I saw a 22 second takedown on SW by a Kate, yet not 1 person suggested her?
  • Options

Done βœ…

& happy to pull her. But i don't know about how useful she is. Can you guys give me some tips ?

• Options
    pikapika Posts: 74 β˜…
    Ronan to cheese WS/Vision and Hood for everything else with Molman/Mojo synergy.
    Pretty quick and safe fights.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,404 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used 4* max sig Ronan (ws, vision) 5* r5 red mags (wolvie), 7* r1 Bishop (SW), 6* R4 herc (cleanup if I died with others) 6* R3 AA (juggs).
  • Options
    ChiefGoatChiefGoat Posts: 108 β˜…
    I used 6*r3 Ronan for WS & Vision, stun locked them for easy cheese. 6*r4 Jessica jones for juggs, easy fight there. Zemo for SW, build L2 and root her. Instantly charge heavy to build to another L2 and it’s over. 7*r2 Titania for wolverine, easy fight. 6*r5 Valkyrie for hulk. No revives used. Few health pots to top off Jessica or zemo
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My team:

Ronan L130 for WS and Vision, Red Mags for Wolvie, Prof for SW and AA for Juggs.

Probably burned a dozen heal pots, no revives and a handful of boosts. Force closes a few times when game lagged or pRNG went screwy. Knocked half health of Hulk with Prof and finished with Kate.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 β˜…β˜…
    AA, Mags, Wags, Scorp, Kate...

WS - AA, Mags
    Juggy - AA (+wags), Kate, Scorp
    Vision - Mags
    SW - AA, Scorp
    Wolvie - Mags
    Hulk - Kate
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I tried several champs for Hulk, and by far the best and faster option was Black Cat. I don't know why nobody mention her.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,015 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My team was:
    Ronan 5/65 s200
    Juggernaut r4 6* s40
    Dragonman 7* s0
    Hercules r4 6* s40.
    Crossbones 6* r4 s40.

Ronan for Vision and Winter Soldier.
    Juggernaut for Juggernaut.
    Dragonman for Scarlet Witch.
    Herc for Wolverine.
    Crossbones for Hulk.

The Paragon Hulk was worse dealing with than his DLX counterpart 😁
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,552 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This is the team I used.

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Finished it with this team -

Herc - WS
    Doom - Juggs
    Hulkling - Vision
    Hulkling - SW
    Warlock - Wolvie
    Kingpin - Hulk
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254 β˜…
    Any one using suicide mastery or should I turn it off? Really don’t want if suicide works
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    rivet said:

Any one using suicide mastery or should I turn it off? Really don’t want if suicide works

I didn’t have any issue with them on
  • Options
    VotkuKetkuVotkuKetku Posts: 8 β˜…
    edited August 2023
    Bulmkt said:

This is the team I used.

Highly recommended. Put a Guidance Boost on Juggs and you can always parry him. Get neuros in, no Unstoppable, no Root. And even if your AA gets rooted, just parryheavy to get more debuffs in. No need for the heavy charge fury, slap an SP in if Juggs is rooted. The other matches are much easier, and this makes Juggs trivial. And you can easily get more charges for Wags from Wolverine fights.
  • Options
    I brought mags, valk, Ronan, g99, and knull and used them in that order
  • Options
    Mpd1Mpd1 Posts: 97 β˜…
    I used,
    Herc for WS
    Jessica Jones for Juggs
    Ronan for Vision
    Shuri for SW
    Warlock for Wolvie
    Team (mostly Herc) for Hulk