**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Anyone else really hating this DLX event?

Grindy, long, and mind melting. In a sense I feel this has helped me hone my skills a bit with so much repetitive practice before chapter 2. I've gone too far to turn back but if I see an event like this again I'm just going to skip it.

Comments

• Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 901 ★★★★★
    I started with chapter 2, hated it. Got to hulk, calculated I had to do it all again in chapter one multiple times and didn’t have enough items to complete based on my items used in Chapter 2.

Sometimes not being gud saves you prolonged frustration and boredom because you realize you can’t finish without units. Would have saved even more items and pulled the plug quicker if I had found the thread that the juggs fight was bugged.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    The first level is long and the second not too complicated so thank you for not doing something too complicated to have the 3rd token
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 690 ★★★
    Grinded it to get enough 7* shards to form a crystal and ended up getting 20 more sigs on already duped Joe fixit :# 🤡
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,521 ★★★★★
    Dumpster
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★
    I looked at chapter 1 and just noped

I absolutely despise "the same path, several times" quests.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,621 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Might be the worst thing they've designed in ages.

The only other terrible thing I thought of were EOP vs blade. Paragon needed to use dimensional beings.
  • Options
    Smokely7Smokely7 Posts: 175 ★★
    I honestly didn't find it that bad for part 2. Part 1 is way too long; could have been half as long and been much better. Mags, infamous IM, Ronan made it easy though.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
    The individual fights were good, the Ctrl+V hot key musta been broken though because that one path was sent out 42 times for no discernible reason
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 711 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    I did it, but I think I broke myself in the process. I have a permanent twitch now whenever I see Magneto. It should be called BrutalRepetitveMonotonous&Mind-Numbing Challenge. I’ll have a new 7* from it, but I just feel dirty.
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    I love the fact that I’ve completed it, but I hated every single hour of this mind-numbing, slumber-inducing, time-wasting grindfest.
  • Options
    ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 885 ★★★
    7 more rows of fights to go.... :(
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,042 ★★★★
    edited August 2023
    Got rewarded with a 7* mangog from the exploration rewards, not even mad, I'm just numb to the pain.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,506 ★★★★★
    Hoitado said:

It’s a very dumb and outdated format in my opinion but for a Free 7* it was very easy so I can’t complain too much.

Not even the best 7* were chosen. I can see why they did this design. 🤣
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Terrible. I just did most of it today and got a 7* Terrax dupe. I feel so defeated 😵‍💫
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83
    Mqc19 said:

Boring as F. Terrible design and no imagination

nice, next time we will ask kabam to put the hardest nodes with 10 million health pool so you can have fun...
  • Options
    TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 260 ★★★
    I wouldn't say I hate it. I did it for good rewards though I didn't enjoy fighting same 5 defenders 42 times.