Options

Insane 7 hr crystal luck

Can't believe ma guy pulled a 7* at his first day he got some insane luck XD these 7hr crystal are truly amazing

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Smh
  • Options
    SaadAsadSaadAsad Posts: 43

SaadAsad said:

Can't believe ma guy pulled a 7* at his first day he got some insane luck XD these 7hr crystal are truly amazing

Here I'm playing since 2018

No 7* yet

😓
    It depends on the grind i got my 7* and i started playing 2 months ago I actually got lucky and got another 7* from paragon crystal
  • Options
    Rajrk91342Rajrk91342 Posts: 166
    SaadAsad said:

My POV~
  • Options
    SaadAsad said:

SaadAsad said:

No 7* yet

😓
    It depends on the grind i got my 7* and i started playing 2 months ago I actually got lucky and got another 7* from paragon crystal
    I also did the grind

But no luck from those paragon crystals
  • Options
    SaadAsad said:

SaadAsad said:

No 7* yet

😓
    Your account don't look like 2 months old
  • Options

SaadAsad said:

SaadAsad said:

No 7* yet

😓
    Your account don't look like 2 months old
    Search SAADIE DAADIÈ
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited August 2023
    Remember if someone with the username EbiFryy comes to the forums complaining about the Game difficulty you'll know why (but im surprised they picked emma frost arguably the best in the selector without previous knowlage of the game knowing a conqueror that got the selector chose red goblin)
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

They won't learn any skills.
    Will steamroll early content then complain it's too hard 😁

That s pretty well thought actually. Less skill=more units spent for completing content.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,815 Guardian

Remember if someone with the username EbiFryy comes to the forums complaining about the Game difficulty you'll know why (but im surprised they picked emma frost arguably the best in the selector without previous knowlage of the game knowing a conqueror that got the selector chose red goblin)

It's bold to assume it wasn't a person who just made a ton of alts opening the crystals in hope they get a 7* selector.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

It's bold to assume it wasn't a person who just made a ton of alts opening the crystals in hope they get a 7* selector.
    That makes sense i guess
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,150 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    SuelGames said:

SaadAsad said:

I just want his 1* Sparky and OG Cap, how tf do i get them?
    1* crystals in the Misc section of the store. I bought four last week and luckily pulled both of them
  • Options
    SuelGames said:

SaadAsad said:

I just want his 1* Sparky and OG Cap, how tf do i get them?
    Open the 1* crystal ig?
  • Options

He prolly won't complain as he knows nothing bout forums and as for picking emma he actually have a crush on her so he thought why not emma
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,882 ★★★★★
    He’s gonna have skill issues and complain on forums that contents too hard in about a year from now
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Not alts. I guarantee bots are churning new accounts to get hits. Then they’ll bot these up to UC or so and sell the account.

Poorly thought out on Kabam’s part. But it was likely more of an issue of simplicity to not have multiple types of crystals.

And that said, my legitimate UC mini account has a 7-star Emma so that’s cool. But still, not a great idea.