Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Wiccan or Hulk OG for thronebreaker???

So I opened a 6* nexus and I got odin, hulk og and wiccan. I haven't chosen yet. I'm at 6.2.4 and will be pushing for thronebreaker. I have one generic awakening gem too. Please tell me what to choose as I'm not aware of the usecase of wiccan and hulk buffed.

Wiccan or Hulk OG for thronebreaker??? 25 votes

Wiccan
36%
HoadyOZPřìņče01Ashacekarwillrun4adonut_ULTRON_AmazingalfAzureJustWantTheRewardsIndianGamer3 9 votes
Hulk OG
60%
Terram4ciekkCalwooddaddyMauledRenaxqqPraneeth_SP616JenskeDExergisOnlyUlaşAnsh_ASilentArisMr_Faltu1AlphaNeymar10ArmageddønNemesis_17 15 votes
Odin?
4%
LadenAnimus 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Hulk OG
    Hulk is a monster these days. Wouldn’t give him the gem but he hits like a truck and has a really good stun
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,230 ★★★★★
    Wiccan
    If you're asking, I'm assuming you don't have a good neutralize champ
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    Wiccan
    Utility > damage is my motto
  • Options
    HoadyOZHoadyOZ Posts: 195
    Wiccan
    For Thronebreaker, it helps to have a reverse controls immune champ in the Grandmaster fight, so Wiccan is your boy.
    Odin is a great addition for the Superior Kang fight you will face for Paragon, so save him for later.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,030 ★★★★★
    Hulk OG
    HoadyOZ said:

For Thronebreaker, it helps to have a reverse controls immune champ in the Grandmaster fight, so Wiccan is your boy.
    Odin is a great addition for the Superior Kang fight you will face for Paragon, so save him for later.

OG Hulk is reverse control immune with the IHulk/Overseer synergy