What's the best team to use for the BrutalDLX challenge?

MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Member Posts: 247 ★★★
I was using Herc, red Mags and Agent Venom synergy team to explore chapter 1, but there has to be a better team to use for running through that **** show of a challenge.

Comments

• AllnamesbetakenAllnamesbetaken Member Posts: 118
    I used scorp 6*r3 (for juggs and SW) , nf 6*r3, (for hulk and for juggs when scorp died), red mags 5*r5 (for wolverine and Sw when scorp died), ronan 5*r3 sig 97, can be done with 4* max sig ronan, (cheeses WS and vision)

Overall used 2 team revs and a few singles. Best thing is to just practice with a team and understand the fights. When i first tried i couldnt do one lane without deaths, but after like 10 tries i did 3 lanes itemless and the other three with a couple of revs. Make sure u bring a hulk counter would suck if you did 6 lanes and couldnt take the boss down. Nf is amazing and so is hulkling if you have him.

I dont have an amazing roster but still managed this, just practice and be patient, its not hard but it is repetitive and requires good focus.

If u have any questions specific to any fight feel free to ask (for example, how to cheese with ronan)

GOOD LUCK
  • MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Member Posts: 247 ★★★

I used scorp 6*r3 (for juggs and SW) , nf 6*r3, (for hulk and for juggs when scorp died), red mags 5*r5 (for wolverine and Sw when scorp died), ronan 5*r3 sig 97, can be done with 4* max sig ronan, (cheeses WS and vision)

Overall used 2 team revs and a few singles. Best thing is to just practice with a team and understand the fights. When i first tried i couldnt do one lane without deaths, but after like 10 tries i did 3 lanes itemless and the other three with a couple of revs. Make sure u bring a hulk counter would suck if you did 6 lanes and couldnt take the boss down. Nf is amazing and so is hulkling if you have him.

I dont have an amazing roster but still managed this, just practice and be patient, its not hard but it is repetitive and requires good focus.

If u have any questions specific to any fight feel free to ask (for example, how to cheese with ronan)

GOOD LUCK

Thanks. Gonna give that team a try later and let you know how it goes
  • Super_carcajouSuper_carcajou Member Posts: 23
    I used Red Mags (Vision, Wolverine) AA (Winter Soldier, Juggs/ White Mags prefight), White Mags (Scarlet Witch), Nick Fury (Hulk). That leaves an open spot for someone like Heimdall or whoever you like.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Easiest:
    WS: Archangel
    Juggs: Archangel with Wagneto prefight
    Vision: Ragneto
    SW: used Ant-man (poison immune)- have Ant-man for the Fury synergy. Synergy makes it easier to charge up heavy.
    Wolverine: Wagneto (to keep up the prefights)

Hulk: Fury
  • Killswitch01Killswitch01 Member Posts: 684 ★★★
    I don't know about best team but I explored the whole thing with these guys

WS: Shang
    Juggs: Angela
    Vision: Doom
    Scarlet Witch: Doom
    Wolverine: Angela
    Hulk: Kitty Pride

Twas a long run but they got me through it
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Member Posts: 454 ★★
    I did:

Winter Soldier: Archangel
    Juggernaut: Doom
    Vision: Ronan
    Scarlet Witch: Miles
    Wolverine: Warlock
    Hulk: Doom (Archangel works well, too)
  • kevhugokevhugo Member Posts: 138 ★★
    edited August 2023
    For the challenge I only used 3 champions:

Hulkling
    Hercules
    Warlock
    Then I added nick fury with the quake synergy just for a safety net

For winter soldier I used Hercules, pretty easy and standard fight, just apply the infuriate just before the ai switches to passive so they are still aggressive.

For juggs I used Warlock, just bait out heavy from juggs then counter with heavy, then continue to parry heavy, make sure to convert 3 bars of power to 3 fury passives.

For Vision, easy and standard fight with Hulking, nothing really to note, Hulking gets that increased attack from the node.

For Scarlet Witch, use Hulkling, parry then charge heavy for as long as the stun, that applies the intimidate. Then you are free to heavy twice probably to charge until two bars of power. Then hit into block to get 2 fury's and use special 2. Rinse and repeat until she's down. That fury and quake synergy will save you if the ai does not play nice.

For wolverine, use Warlock, standard fight really, charge heavy every now and then to get the fury's.

Then for Hulk, use Hercules, he should be built up and just don't block.

Hope that helps.
  • DRTODRTO Member Posts: 1,652 ★★★★★
    I did:

Winter Soldier and Vision: Ronan Cheese
    Juggs: Void
    Scarlet Witch: CGR
    Wolverine: Magneto
    Hulk: Valkyrie

I really only struggled against Juggs cause the root node kept messing me up but every other fight was a breeze
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
    Denslo500 said:

Easiest:
    WS: Archangel
    Juggs: Archangel with Wagneto prefight
    Vision: Ragneto
    SW: used Ant-man (poison immune)- have Ant-man for the Fury synergy. Synergy makes it easier to charge up heavy.
    Wolverine: Wagneto (to keep up the prefights)

Hulk: Fury

@Denslo500 @Super_carcajou

Does wmags prefight help a lot for juggs? I can still get him down with AA but sometimes the RNG is a ****

How good is wags for wolvie compared to mags? Since you’ll need to increase his prefights
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    Archangel for Winter Soldier and Juggs(for juggs try to wait for him to do a heavy then dodge and heavy)
    Hulkling for Vision
    Scorpion for Scarlet Witch( you should try finding someone who doesn't crit to have a better time)
    Nimrod for Wolverine( parry and heavy)
    @Allnamesbetaken can you show me your mastery set up?
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 783 ★★★
    Ronan for ws and vision, sig 200 Valk for juggs and hulk, mantis for sw, Nimrod for wolverine, Heimdal for safety net.
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    My favorite team was Hulkling Odin Fury Heimdall and X Pool Dead Force

I ran full suicides, r4 hulkling, medium boosts, 200% power back boost, and used hulkling+ Odin prefights for all fights except Hulk, where I used fury
  • ChiefGoatChiefGoat Member Posts: 159 ★★
    Ronan for WS & Vision
    Jessica Jones for Juggs
    Zemo for SW, L2 root and repeat
    Titania for Wolvie
    Valkyrie for Hulk
  • IryseIryse Member Posts: 498 ★★★
    AEGON is the cheat code. Get him to around 150 combo and then quit or finish WS. once he's ramped up, he can take care of WS, Juggs, wolverine easily. use wolverine to increase his combo and dont use heavies.

Ronan is necessary for vision and Doom for scarlet witch. sp1 and boom sp2 unblockable for quick finish.

Have 2 spares incase you die with aegon and need to just clear paths for a while and save units like herc, AA for WS, any science for juggs etc.

NOTE: I AM A PARAGON BUT AN ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER. I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE THIS CHALLENGE BUT ONCE I USED AEGON, I DID IT SMOOTHLY WITH USING AROUND 6-8 REVIVES DUE TO PERSONAL MESSUPS.
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
  • hyp3r05hyp3r05 Member Posts: 82
    Winter Soldier - Fantman
    Juggs - Torch
    Vision - Rags
    SW - Herc
    Wolvie - Rags
    Hulk - BWDO and Herc
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,820 ★★★★
    Apocalypse
    Cable
    Void
    Hercules
    Red Magneto

Hercules and Apocalypse for Hulk.
    Apocalypse for WS.
    Cable (parry, stun, heavy for WS and SW)
    Void for Juggernaut.
    Red Magneto for Vision, Wolverine.

Here it is but when i did the run i had suicides off, so no recoil, willpower also isnt necessary.
    The points in those were directed into lesser precision and lesser cruelty.

• JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    I used Gamora for WS and Wolverine because she makes quick work of them. Doom for Juggs and Wanda . Hulklling for Vision, Heimdall as a safety net and Nick Fury for Hulk.

Here it is but when i did the run i had suicides off, so no recoil, willpower also isnt necessary.
    Alright. I had to turn mine off to. Was no way I was making it through using Ronan cheese with them on.
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,615 ★★★★

I was using Herc, red Mags and Agent Venom synergy team to explore chapter 1, but there has to be a better team to use for running through that **** show of a challenge.

Check out my video on the team I used to complete chapter 2

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WCc2cwuvjGE&si=MqgISmHuzas6LOGy

Alright. I had to turn mine off to. Was no way I was making it through using Ronan cheese with them on.
    Yup but its worth the units cuz ronan just cheeses half the quest. How'd it go?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    This is the Team I used.

Hercules - first 2 Winter Soldiers to build his feat of strength charges.
    Ronan - the Remainder WS. Cheese time
    Absorbing Man - Jugg. Absman regen here is amazing. Just keep on refiring your form and heavy cancel into special to get those morph charges. Amazing time.
    Ronan - cheese easy time against Vision
    Absman - his unblockable sp1 is incredible and amazing reach too. Very easy fight
    Red Magneto - get to sp3 and game is over
    Hercules and if needed Kingpin - for OG Hulk

• CorkscrewCorkscrew Member Posts: 540 ★★★
    WS - Hercules, fight normally
    Juggs - Hulk, fight aggressively, intercept and sp1 mainly
    Vision - Ronan cheese
    Scarlet Witch - Guardian charge Heavy until sp1, charge Heavy until sp2
    Wolverine - Hercules, charge heavy from parries and relic and no specials
    Hulk - NF, Hulk, Hercules all do fine here.

So long as you don't get hit, the chip damage from parries won't even have you using items especially with Guardian on the team.

• ThecurlerThecurler Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    Ronan (vision), red mags (ws and wolverine), AA (jugs), guardian (scarlet witch), Valkyrie (hulk).

Yup but its worth the units cuz ronan just cheeses half the quest. How'd it go?
    Still attempting it.