**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Labyrinth team set up

Hi everybody,

I'm prepping for my first clear in Labyrinth. My plan is to use my rank 4/55 stark spidey for most of the fights. I'm wondering, though, whether it makes more sense to build a synergy team to maximize stark spidey's abilities alone, or whether it's better to add Archangel to the team to deal with Magik and Antman.

Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• KihlgastKihlgast Posts: 111
    I Will be doing my first lol run with spidey aswell, and i have No doubt That i Will be bringing vulture, electro miles morales and Classic spiderman
  • KarinshiKarinshi Posts: 280 ★★
    I would recommend 100% act5 first, it's much better.
    and check out this guide that I made 3 weeks ago, it might be helpful for you:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/7ft1tq/lol_easy_path_with_455_unduped_stark/
    Bringing Vulture to your team will help you evade falcon and warmashine sp1 almost every time.

Borg miles morales will give you 20+ parrys Per fight
  • DrchucklesDrchuckles Posts: 28
    I've been trying a couple different team set ups.

With AA, the rest of the team is Miles, Vulture and Venom (+11% attack; my MM is a 3 star)

Without AA, the rest of the team is Miles, Vulture, Venom and classic spidey. (+17% attack)

There's also the common team I've seen with Miles, Vulture, classic spidey and Electro. (+11% attack)
    Thanks, Karinshi. Your writeup was helpful.

It sounds like Archangel was mainly useful for finishing off Magik. Would that be fair to say?
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Kihlgast wrote: »
    Bringing Vulture to your team will help you evade falcon and warmashine sp1 almost every time.

Is the Vulture synergy additive or multiplicative?
    I also have an awakened 4* Blade. Would he be a good alternative for the magik fight?

I would love an excuse to put him on the team. Stark spidey jumping out if the gate with 3 poise charges is a big help.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd put in Archangel, Stark Enhanced Spider-Man, Blade, and then the 2 other champs can be Majik and a synergy for Starky or all for Starky synergy
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

The vulture synergy gives spidey 15% increased abilitys
    Thanks, vision_41. If I decide to go with a team to share the load, I'll probably take your suggestion and go with Blade, Archangel, Vulture and Ghost rider in addition to stark spidey. As it happens, I have a bunch of team revives, so that strategy might make sense here.

I'm not sure about Magik. I've seen Joel Line do amazing things with magik in his labyrinth videos. But those fights also take forever. Also, my skills with magik are nowhere in that league.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Drchuckles wrote: »
    I also have an awakened 4* Blade. Would he be a good alternative for the magik fight?

I would love an excuse to put him on the team. Stark spidey jumping out if the gate with 3 poise charges is a big help.

Blade's danger sense will NOT work heads up against magik

• BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Gl
  • Boboman wrote: »
    Drchuckles wrote: »

Blade's danger sense will NOT work heads up against magik

This was fixed in the last update, danger sense now triggers properly when fighting LoL Magik, I can confirm. He did a great job on her too.

Thanks, ghostwidow. Mine is a 4 star, but I think he can earn some of his keep in that fight.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Hulk_77 wrote: »

The vulture synergy gives spidey 15% increased abilitys

Right. My question is how does it do that... Say he has a 50% chance to do something, does the Vulture synergy add to make it 65%, or does it multiply to make it 57.5%?