Options

Captain America wants YOU to join Cap's Enlistment Event!

Overview

Join an Alliance and participate in all Alliance game modes to complete Solo Objectives, Solo Events and Alliance events to earn juicy rewards! Also, collect Enlistment Gifting Tickets from the 28-Day Login Calendar and use them to send Enlistment Gifting Crystals to your alliance mates! 

**Must be level 17+ to participate

Log-In Calendar

Start: Sep. 7th @ 00:00 UTC

End: Oct. 5th @ 00:00 UTC

Cap’s Enlistment Solo Objectives

Start: September 6th @ 17:00 UTC

End: October 11th @ 17:00 UTC

Alliance War Solo Objectives

Start: September 6th @ 17:00 UTC

End: October 9th @ 17:00 UTC

Complete all milestones to receive: Profile Pic "Cap WW2 Pointing"

Alliance Quest Solo Objectives

Start: September 8th @ 17:00 UTC

End: October 7th @ 17:00 UTC

Complete all milestones to receive: Profile Pic "Captain America (Classic) Pointing"

Battlegrounds Solo Objectives

Start: September 13th @ 17:00 UTC

End: October 11th @ 17:00 UTC

**Note: Available to Uncollected+

Complete all milestones to receive: Emote "Cap WW2 pointing"

Incursions Solo Objectives

Start: September 16th @ 17:00 UTC

End: October 5th @ 17:00 UTC

Complete all milestones to receive: User Title "I Could Do This All Day"

Enlistment Solo Event

Start: Sep. 6th @ 17:00 UTC

End: Oct. 11th @ 17:00 UTC

To earn points: Defeat opponents in Alliance War, Alliance Quest, Incursions, Battlegrounds for points. Gift and open Enlistment Crystals for points as well.

**No rank rewards

Enlistment Alliance Event

Start: Sep. 6th @ 17:00 UTC

End: Oct. 11th @ 17:00 UTC

**No rank rewards

**Note: “Champ Crystal Shard Selectors” are what Summoners encountered as rewards in the 7-Hour Legends Celebration Crystal.

Enlistment Crystal

Opening Enlistment Crystals will give you the opportunity to receive War Boosts, Loyalty, Glory, Artifacts, Victory Shields, Shuffle Signets or Gold!

Top Defenders Crystal

Absorbing Man, Gorr, Korg, Magneto, Bishop, Baron Zemo, Sauron, Kingpin, Quicksilver, Spider-Man (Supreme), Spot, Apocalypse, Doctor Doom, Havok, Mole Man, Mantis, Toad, Kitty Pryde, Iron Man (Infamous), Mangog, Omega Sentinel, Professor X, Sersi, Terrax, Knull, Hulkling, Nick Fury, Attuma, Galan

Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Options
    Yo
  • Options
    Is the defender crystal a cav crystal?
  • Options
    AdevatiAdevati Posts: 437 ★★★
    Where are artifacts used? And what are the rewards for those?
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Adevati said:

Where are artifacts used? And what are the rewards for those?

incursions lol
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 106
    Wow 155K artifacts, i can buy 2 or 3 6*, but what is the price of 7* incursion crystal.
  • Options
    SeenkSeenk Posts: 208 ★★
    Amazing!
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Elite13 said:

That defenders crystal is INSANE

:open_mouth:
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Awesome.
  • Options
    BogoBogo Posts: 6
    Is the solo event available to everyone coz I need 6 stars so if I get a 80k artifacts I see this as an absolute W
  • Options
    Simmons253Simmons253 Posts: 40
    @Kabam Miike How long do you need to be in an alliance(same) to be able to ascend a 6* and get all rewards in the alliance events. For context-I’m asking because there will be turnover after AW season finishes.
  • Options
    BluestoneBluestone Posts: 28
    Wonder, how much alliance activity needed for 1.5m milestone .
    Would 1bg war and 2bg aq give us those milestones?
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    @Kabam Jax Is the Enlistment Crystal gifting limited to/within your own alliance or can you gift Enlistment Crystals to Summoners in your Friends list outside your current alliance?
  • Options
    TheRoguesTheRogues Posts: 5
    Roughly how much activity is needed for the Enlistment Alliance Event Milestones?
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 641 ★★★
    TheRogues said:

Roughly how much activity is needed for the Enlistment Alliance Event Milestones?

The way I understand it (strong chance I could be wrong) is, if an alliance has 30 members & everyone hits the 10th solo milestone out of 20, all alliance requirements will be met
  • Options
    TensioTensio Posts: 173
    Nobody is asking for the shards of the 7* champ selector? How many will receive? Will we have the option to open one?
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Just for confirmation - because I’ve seen elsewhere where something like that is just an automatic accumulation for the objective - if already in an alliance, to attain Cap’s solo objectives you need to quit and join another alliance ?
  • Options
    Valentin44Valentin44 Posts: 8
    Crine60 said:

Very unimpressed with the incursions cool down changes. I am still not interested in playing a mode where I can only use my 6* champs 1 time a day. The only reason I played this time and the last time they ran incursions as the side quest was because of the 5 minute cool down. The 5 minute time allows me to feel like I can experiment with champs some and also makes the frustration of getting really hard enemy/node combos not be as bad because I can go back in quickly if I want to.

A 1 day cool down for champs in a mode where you can wind up having to swap in so many in a single run is still basically the same as the limited entry keys for side quests that I think most of us strongly dislike.

If the content for incursions stays the same as it was for this month, just use Angela (buffed with galan/Odin prefights), Odin (for the massive synergy that buffs Angela) and Heimdall (2nd chance incase there's some BS nodes/ dash back, hold block to get a passive fury). Also have to hope for buff cornucopia to get the overall best out of the build. Managed to finish zone 25 with minimal item usage (I'm by no means a professional player) and felt absolutely OP. At that point I'm waiting about a week for the next round, 20 hours is no problem even if I have a round where I don't get the right buffs
  • Options
    Abspain101Abspain101 Posts: 131
    edited September 2023

Just for confirmation - because I’ve seen elsewhere where something like that is just an automatic accumulation for the objective - if already in an alliance, to attain Cap’s solo objectives you need to quit and join another alliance ?

You only need to join an alliance if you're not in one if you're in one you don't need to do anything just do your normal events your alliance already does I just recommend doing war if you don't just for those prizes it's worth it
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,203 ★★★★★
    How many wars can you win total between September 6th and October 9th? Just seeing how serious our alliance should take war if we need to win 5 out of xxx.
  • Options
    IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Posts: 237
    This vent is a big w
  • Options
    Cajun76Cajun76 Posts: 3
    Im having a technical problems in this game, its hanging while it updates to new level thats why I cant continue to level up and to the next chapter story. How will I proceed? Give a solution to this problem pls because i've spent so much in your game, from the Philippines Cajun76. 😔😪😡
This discussion has been closed.