**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3rd 5 star ascended champion?

Milan1405Milan1405 Posts: 952 ★★★★
I know that most of the community has ascended quake and magik as their first two 5 stars, as they are not available as 6 stars and hence clearly the best option. My question is who did you ascend as your third champion?

Personally I went for Ronan, I find myself using the 5 star a lot since he is sig200 (He was a monster in the brutaldlx challenge) and so has that nice extra stun duration when opponent has buffs and I don't really want to rank and sig up my 6 star one since there are so many other champs to focus on. The extra 20% attack will be nice so I can finish fights a bit quicker, even though it isn't necessary, but then again ascension isn't really all that necessary for any champs beyond quake and magik as far as I can think since the other best champs are all available as 6 stars.

So let me know who you picked as your third champ to ascend. Looking forwards to the diversity as always :)

Comments

• Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    Hit monkey
    Spider-Ham
    Juggy
    Vision
    Shuri

these are some high benefinicial persons.

especially juggy (with syngery of Magento, apoloc, hulk, colosus) - he's a beast and very faster.

My first
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Did magik for obvious reason. I can't quake so she's a no go. Went with Corvus for my 2nd.

I only have 50 more filaments so cant do a 3rd. Should I have more?
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,599 ★★★★
    Quake, Jessica and Magik.
  • Options
    NextWeekNextWeek Posts: 49
    Herc CGR and archangel for me
  • Options
    SligSlig Posts: 351 ★★
    Weapon X
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Did magik for obvious reason. I can't quake so she's a no go. Went with Corvus for my 2nd.

I only have 50 more filaments so cant do a 3rd. Should I have more?

just got those last 50 filaments. No clue who i want to use them on...
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,276 ★★★★★
    Magik first then Quake and third will be WeaponX
  • Options

OG Vision and Namor.

How is OG Vision , I think I might want to ascend him too
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    I went with Ultron. He's a beast and a great lane clearer for all kinds of quests. I can't seem to ever pull him as a 6*, so I gotta stick with the Ascended 5* for now.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I figured we'll get many more opportunities to do this over time so I actually Ascended Corvus first - I don't have him as a 6* and only stopped using him because he was relatively underpowered - happily using him again now. #NoRegrets
  • Options
    Guest120193746239Guest120193746239 Posts: 207 ★★
    Torch cuz I can't seem to pull the 6* and he's gonna be needed for all the 7* maws running around bgs
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    I've done weapon x so far.....no rush to use the rest. Someone said Ronan and I didn't even think of him....my only problem with doing that is mine is a sig 200 r4 and when he can be used a 4 star is usually more than what you need lol. I'd say use it on champs you like to use, that require higher sigs and is absent from your 6 star roster....I'm not gonna high rank a champ I'm not gonna use just because they are rare. Weapon x was the last 5 star I occasionally would use (defense obviously) so he was the only real obvious choice....omega red and namor also great options
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    I did red mags because i dont have him as a 6*
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,692 ★★★★
    Magik was my first, followed by my R5 5* max sig Ronan. My next will be my R5 5* max sig Namor. Since I don’t quake and my 6 and 7* rosters are robust, I’m basically doing niche champs that I don’t want to make an investment in at 6 or 7*.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 970 ★★★
    After Quake and Magik, my 3rd was Void. I still use my 5* pretty often since my 6* roster is void of Void.
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 140
    edited September 2023
    Hood, Ronan, Torch
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    Elsa.
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    might do immortal abomination
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    I did OG Vision, but Ronan is a great option.
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 57
    R5 Sig 200 Doom was my first as couldn’t pull the 6* version… then proceeded to pull the 6* Doom TWICE this week! Annoyed!

Second was sig 200 Ronan as he gets lots of use. Saves me ranking my 6*

Really want to pull Magik to make her my third but she’s ever elusive in my roster
  • Options
    AnbeiAnbei Posts: 120
    Weapon X was my first one and then Magik.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,777 ★★★★
    My third is HT. I will do ghost next. I don't have both as 6*.

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I went a different route. Doom and Torch, both Sig 200. Haven't decided for the third yet.
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    Personally, I never use quake and I really have no interest in using her, and magik is a rank 1 5* and I have no intention of ranking her up. So I went with Nicky Fury and Magneto as those are the 5* champs I still use quite regularly everywhere. Still deciding on my third, was thinking cap iw but he'll be in the incursions 7* crystal so might wait for that.

Also super tempted to put it on ronan, make the cheese cheesier lol
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    So I did the usual, ascended quake and magik... but then I realized it's probably useless

I don't use my 5 stars in arena often, except the arenas where you cannot use 6s in their place (a R1 6 star is just fine in those situations)

So I started doing some four stars instead for 1) the smaller arena, that is much more of a grind and 2) carina challenges. I did 3 four stars: Sabertooth, Quake and Medusa