**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time Attack / Legends Run

After years of playing MCOC I’ve finally decided to try a “Time Attack/Legends Run” with a total time of 2hrs 25mins.

TEAM USED
-Hercules (Main attacker / Suicide build)
-Hulk (3 feats of Strength for Herc)
-Black Panther (Unblockable buff for Herc and N.F increased critical damage)
-CAP IW (Armor break for Herc)
-Nick Fury (10% attack boost and B.P synergy)

ITEMS USED
-26 Energy Refills
- 1 30% Attack/Health Boost
- 1 20% Attack/Health Boost
- 3 15% Attack Boost

I hope 2hrs and 25mins was enough time to secure a top 100 spot!

Comments

• Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,160 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    CeeLohs said:

After years of playing MCOC I’ve finally decided to try a “Time Attack/Legends Run” with a total time of 2hrs 25mins.

TEAM USED

ITEMS USED
    -26 Energy Refills
    - 3 15% Attack Boost

Should be! I suspect times will definitely drop because of the new EQ structure.

I did my run last month and had a time of 3h14m i believe. 2h25m seems like a solid time. I think you will get it.

Good luck!
  • Options
    PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    Which difficulties did u explore btw?
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,171 ★★★★★
    Why Herc? I don't do the time runs, but I would have thought he's slower than Corvus and the other regulars.
  • Options
    Do you need to do it as soon as the event starts?
  • Options
    MattDRKMattDRK Posts: 171

Do you need to do it as soon as the event starts?

On the first 2 weeks after the EQ starts.
  • Options
    MLord1MLord1 Posts: 11
    edited September 2023
    2h-22min
  • Options
    Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 68
    CeeLohs said:

TEAM USED

ITEMS USED
    -26 Energy Refills
    - 3 15% Attack Boost

I also after years of playing decided to take it on this month. Time was 2:27. Also hoping it was good enough.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

26 energy refills? That's a huge step down from like the 38 needed previously

As someone who did it 2 months ago I feel bad. I got the title so it doesn’t really matter, but the energy refills would be useful right now.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 152
    Is there any difference between time legend by exploring EQ vs Legend Title by completing zone 25
    I did zone 25 push and got the legend Title on 13th because I am not gonna do that again just for a title
  • Options

Is there any difference between time legend by exploring EQ vs Legend Title by completing zone 25
    I did zone 25 push and got the legend Title on 13th because I am not gonna do that again just for a title

The title just says Legend, which I personally like about it. Zone 25 give the legends badge aswell, but with a different title.
  • Options
    spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I did it as well with a time of 2 hours and 22 minutes. Good luck to everyone, i’ve been waiting for these posts to see if i have a chance.
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 110
    Ouch, I did 2h 47, feeling bad now. Fights were done in an instant, loading screens however shite on android.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I know most end game players have the cool badge now, so I suspect much less competition for top 100
  • Options
    WaddoWaddo Posts: 10
    I did 2:25/2:26, looks like it’s gonna be a close one😬
  • Options
    PistolcuApaPistolcuApa Posts: 110
    AE_Inc1 said:
    Wow, your loading times were non existing after the fights. If I fail this month, I'll try again next month on my wife's iPhone, she won't be happy about that. Fingers crossed I get the title now.
  • Options
    FrydayFryday Posts: 682 ★★★

AE_Inc1 said:
    Wow, your loading times were non existing after the fights. If I fail this month, I'll try again next month on my wife's iPhone, she won't be happy about that. Fingers crossed I get the title now.
    For the sake if your marriage, I also hope you get it this month 🤣🤣🤣.

Good luck
  • Options
    Gabriel_207Gabriel_207 Posts: 54
    Btw where is the post that shows the summoners who got the top 100 spots can’t seem to find it anymore!
  • Options
    CeeLohsCeeLohs Posts: 55
    @Philia you’ll have to explore Proven and Conquerer - my bad for the late response
  • Options
    CeeLohsCeeLohs Posts: 55
    @willrun4adonut I used Herc because unfortunately I don’t have a 5*/6* Corvus to use. I tried to use the best synergies for Herc. I hope it works out. I’ll find out soon! Lol
  • Options
    CeeLohs said:

@willrun4adonut I used Herc because unfortunately I don’t have a 5*/6* Corvus to use. I tried to use the best synergies for Herc. I hope it works out. I’ll find out soon! Lol

Did you end up getting it?? I just did my run last week and finished with 2 hours and 15 minutes. Hoping I get it this month!