Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• ViciousJViciousJ Member Posts: 256
    Yay I was on mcoc news lol
    I know a few of you have posted in my recently posted thread “AI recovery speed is too fast”

Fun fact: I was warned for the post and it was deleted by a moderator. Clearly stating they DO NOT CARE and recognize the obvious issue at hand and will ignore it due to money grab scheming.

Just can’t get over how bad this game has become. This game is relative to continuous diarrhea.

Why would they do that ?? Not cool
  • the6ththe6th Member Posts: 153
    So this problem is still lurking around, thank god this made me quit -lol-
  • A108A108 Member Posts: 6
    Really cannot believe how bad this game has become. Every single patch just makes the game worst! I have used countless REVIVES AND HEALTH POTIONS due to the game lag and strange movement from my champs. It's as if the fight was on auto mode only it wasn't! Is the game haunted??!! I couldn't even control my champs anymore! Here is the list to remind you guys at kabam:
    -Champs moving forward on their own while left blocking control was on
    -champs moving BACKWARD after a successful PARRY!! (Who would do that?)
    -Combo interrupted by unintended HEAVY opening the chance to be attacked!
    -the word PARRY clearly showed a successful PARRY but opponent could still punch my champ
    -at start if fight I kept tapping right control to attack but character just stand still getting hit!

This is really irritating to players who have been playing this game for 2-3 years. We KNOW what the game was like previously. Right now the game really just screws with us. Serious just to quote THERE REALLY ARE OTHER MOBILE GAMES AROUND. Perhaps this is the year for a change!
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Member Posts: 28
    Happened again in AQ, map 5, had three full health champs at dormammu. Once per fight after dashing back my champs would just stand there and not block. There wasn't enough time to pause/unpause, and got hit trying to pause the game to try to fix the problem. My three champs were ghost rider, iceman, wolverine, all three had the issue once in the fight. Using iPad, latest iOS. It's a new year, please finally fix this problem that's been going on for so long now to so many people.
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Member Posts: 674 ★★★★
    The game is so slow now and controls barely work. Who likes taking damage for no god damn reason?

I'm seriously considering just quitting this nonsense game.
    The overall game is so slow it's like fighting in quicksand. Can't get a parry going, take massive block damage in Act 5, try to move but it doesn't even register you get hit and KO'd. Honestly, what's the point of being a giant punching bag for no reason? My phone isn't old, it's an S7 Edge. Used to play great for 8 months but since 12.0 it's been horrible and each month that goes by the game gets worse and worse.
    edited January 2018
    3 times in the last 1hr where MY PLAYER DOESN'T EVEN MOVE when I swipe back in Act 5. Happened twice in the last 20 min. Instant deaths to the easiest specials. Act 5. This is ridiculous.
    Lags today went from bad to worse .. my chaps are fighting in slow motion.. I’m fighting with guess work..skills
  • LewkkLewkk Member Posts: 36
    Any updates? Fighting hyperion in act 5.4.6 today with iceman and I bait his L2 which should be an easy evade, I swipe back and iceman just stands there and get knocked out in this one special.. I refuse to spend potions on this bull
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Member Posts: 674 ★★★
    This game is broken beyond belief. EVERY month, nearing the end of the event quest, in the last day or two of it, the champions will AWAYS encounter the loss of control issue. I just dropped four team revives versus ice phoenix, and in several fights my champs just stood there, and died.

Unbelievable. Like clockwork. EVERY month.
  • mcofnycmcofnyc Member Posts: 28
    This game is completely falling apart. In war i get to the left mini boss (dormammu) with 3 champs, and once again get a plethora of game problems with all of them.

I think I experienced almost every issue mentioned over the past few months trying to fight this one mini boss:
    - lag
    - champs standing around after dashback unable to block or move
    - opponent somehow punching through even when holding block down the entire time
    - parry not working and opponent not being stunned even though the game says parry
    - Champ randomly stopping attack mid combo
    - Blocks registering and turning into dashes instead
    - Champs moving on their own like on auto fight, maybe due to very delayed lag
    - Going in for attack after a heavy with regular timing only to have very fast recovery by them resulting in them parrying me

Even got a new one where one dexterity dash back somehow caused mystic dispersion to get one full bar of power (even at 5/5 md it should take 3 dexterity dash backs to be a full bar of power).

This is completely unplayable. I wish I had recorded these. Against a dormammu with unavoidable degen or block damage on top, it only ends up just costing a ton of revives. This match wasn't about skill at all anymore, but how many potions one is willing to use to push past all the broken basic game mechanics. I don't understand how you as a company expect players to play a game where you cant do basic movements like block and dash back and attack correctly. Seriously, the longer this continues it's just a slap in the face saying you don't care at all and just want to keep making more money on people spending on potions and revives, or that you guys are completely dumbfounded on how to make a game function correctly.
    How many times are we going to be robbed of units in this game without the developer coming in and saying there's a giant issue with it???? Enough is enough!
  • HoneymonsterHoneymonster Member Posts: 69
    Happens to me with magik mainly it's bloody annoying and needs sorting out asap.
    I hope the fix comes soon .. the bugs are getting tiring
    The lag this past week has been the worse ever. The worst. Dumping units down the drain for no reason. I can't believe Marvel lets these guys run their game. It's terrible. All it has it great graphics but that it's. Everything else is trash.
    Since yesterday my champs are fighting in slow mo .. lags are terrible
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Member Posts: 68
    I am not about to record every single fight I have until the issue magically appears. Many people are having the same problem. From what I've seen, recordings have been provided by others. I use a Galaxy Note 5 device by Samsung.
  • the6ththe6th Member Posts: 153
    Better stop playing guys this game is soo unhealthy that all of our anger and frustrations are igno
    Mmx1991 wrote: »

You mean I.LAG.IT? :lol: Everytime mordo uses heavy,dash in,specials there's always a short lag right before it lands and you can't do anything about it even blocking.
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Member Posts: 203
    Screw you kabam I lost all control of my champs in war and got two ko'd 1 half ko'd just to kill a 5k hood fix it
  • FreakydFreakyd Member Posts: 206
    Left my alliance now cos no point in doing AQ n War atm. Quake is all over the place doing her own thing n special button needs a good thump or more to activate it. Think I'm winding down my game now.
    My eyes hurt coz of lags ..cant play much myself
  • BuildBuild Member Posts: 46
    I rarely post, but the last 24 hours have been difficult.

I'm using a Motorola Droid Turbo 2, Android system 7.0. Official release. No root access.(XT1585)

I'm experiencing:

lag/low frame rates
    Input drops
    Losing control/incorrect input (I hold for block, and get a dash)
    Special attacks not registering
    Slow loading times
    Disturbingly fast AI recovery. IE: Adversaries use a special, and recover fast enough, that I no longer dash in to attack after specials miss.

I've noticed these issues in: AQ (today primarily), arena, events quests, and dueling.

Posting because today it got my heroes wiped out, by a symbiote in AQ, of all things. It's embarrassing, to lose like that.

On a side note, from what I have read, it seems that you folks focus on the iOS version primarily. Then worry about Android. Last I recall, Android has the lion's share of the market.
  • FreakydFreakyd Member Posts: 206
    Ye, I'm having same thing happen in arena
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Member Posts: 246
    I feel like my champs are getting sucked into attacks. When I dodge back to avoid a basic attack it will somehow make my champ block mid dash back then the block will drop leading to a combo from the opponent. This is really frustrating against fast moving opponents with long reach like Doc Ock, Dorm and Venom. The Venoms, Doc Ocks are soo freaking fast in 5.4 I get clipped while dashing back and dexterity is popping up on the screen.

Intercept seems to lag randomly as well. At the last second there will be a skip and I’m getting hit. On my recording you can see I’m clearly attacking first then the opponent will skip a frame punching me in my face. Gameplay is definitely off, you get a feel for how the game works and when the fighting is adjusted you can see a difference. This has been going on since the week the game went down a lot.

iPhone 7
    Updated to the latest iOS
  • HQ101HQ101 Member Posts: 422 ★★
    edited January 2018
    For probably the last few weeks, I have been doing tons of unintended medium and heavy attacks. This has cost me very dearly in AQ lately because they take much longer and open me up for a lot more attacks.

I am barely tapping the screen, but still getting these longer attacks. A few others in my alliance are having the same issue. Anyone else??
This discussion has been closed.