Act 6 need nerfing and changing so cavalier and uncollected players can get through

Comments

• Dylanwooldridge5Dylanwooldridge5 Member Posts: 31
    edited September 2023
    no its not motive of cheating i just wanted to get those titles for a while so i can get things like more sig stones awanking gems and more stuff that my title cant get before i used an emulator and yes i am bad at cheating but its a skill issue
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,314 ★★★★★

no its not motive of cheating i just wanted to get those titles for a while so i can get things like more sig stones awanking gems and more stuff that my title cant get before i used an emulator and yes i am bad at cheating but its a skill issue

Cheating or not using an emulator is against TOS so you will be banned soon hence why we are all saying not to worry about act 6
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Your account is going to be banned. Bye bye.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

and yes i am bad at cheating but its a skill issue

You just said earlier you weren't using it to cheat because you didn't care about cheating....🤡
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,346 ★★★★★
    A emulator user with no skill, amazing.

Act 6 has already been nerfed many times. You should practice
    yeah i am not using it to cheat
    i know that i need to practise
    when i do practise it goes well then when i do story i fail flat on my face
  • SpankarellaSpankarella Member Posts: 23
    Dude every person here has to unit man through it the first time, because we sucked and before the landslide of r4 materials. My 2nd account I was able to unit free because daily revives and pot surplus with no r4 or 7*.
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    What do you do with act 7, if they just nerf 6 again to get you thru?
  • Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Member Posts: 462 ★★★

Absolutely not. My roster is quite not as robust as yours and I made to the grandmaster fight, recently. It's absolutely doable, give it a shot, watch videos or ask the players here. I still don't understand tho, how could you be a cav, and have an r4/r5?? It's truly difficult to acquire those resources at our stage
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Member Posts: 2,375 ★★★★

what do you mean there are things you couldn't do on the phone but can on the emulator?
    so cheating?

you do realise that by posting screenshots of your account here using bluetstacks and doubling down and admitting it will result in an account ban so making this post is literally the worst thing you could have done.
    Maat1985 said:

what do you mean there are things you couldn't do on the phone but can on the emulator?
    so cheating?

you do realise that by posting screenshots of your account here using bluetstacks and doubling down and admitting it will result in an account ban so making this post is literally the worst thing you could have done.
    I dont think they understand as many of us have said the same thing and OP seems to be missing that point
    i have mange to get to the boss and almost killed him
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,399 ★★★★★
    Skill issue and ToS issue.

Go touch some grass
    the boss is dead
    I know I can get banned
  • Kappa2gKappa2g Member Posts: 278 ★★★
    Rarely like saying this but:
    Git gud and skill issue
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    I mean ultron ascended right ? how do you even had a r5 AND EVEN a r4 before being thronebreaker unless you cheating in certain game mode ... HF restarting the game since the beginning
    i am not cheating i got the rank up materiual from the gifting event and the banquat event and i got lucky from side event
    Interesting strat to bring this thread back on to the front page when it's during the week and the mods are active
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I don't want to tag Kabam, but...
  • WonderWanderWonderWander Member Posts: 80
    I have a worse roaster and I am paragon 😴
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Man I had like 3 r5 5*s and no r3 6*s when I finished act 6, that is absolutely insane
  • Luke9523Luke9523 Member Posts: 946 ★★★
    How has this dude not been banned yet? He literally posted evidence of himself cheating! 😅😅
    That's like sending your wife photo's of yourself with a other woman..... just why?!? 😅

Anyway, as many people have already said, this is just a skill issue. It's all about practise. I imagine cheating to get a title/reward must feel pretty flat when you actually get it. I still remember the feeling when I defeated Collector/Grandmaster/Kang.... its a feeling OP will never understand.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,802 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

edited September 2023
    it took me 6 year to get though uncollected to get to caverlie

• TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,346 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

it took me 6 year to get though uncollected to get to caverlie

For *you*.
    Not everyone else.

That doesn't mean it needs changing.
    A game needs skill or roster requirements. People who need handholding massively in games need to brush up
    i dont use mods and i dont know how to use them either
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,625 ★★★★★

i dont use mods and i dont know how to use them either

You are still using an emulator and breaking ToS