**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Legends run

Anyone done a legends run this month? My time seems a lot shorter with there being less paths.. post your times below please :)

Comments

• Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You forgot to post your time 🧐
  • Options
    WaddoWaddo Posts: 10
    IOSJasoN said:

You forgot to post your time 🧐

Sorry! I did 2:25
  • Options
    That’s around about the time a few of my mates got 2:21-2:34 could be a close one think there’s a post on here with a few players times I’ll try finding it
  • Options
    I can’t remember how you link posts now 🙄 it’s under the heading
    Time attack/ legends run
    Good luck to you hope you got it 🙂
  • Options
    IOSJasoN said:

I can’t remember how you link posts now 🙄 it’s under the heading
    Time attack/ legends run
    Good luck to you hope you got it 🙂

Found it, looks like it’s going to be a close one!😬 going to be gutted if I’m a few minutes out, had a couple of crashes which took a couple minutes out
  • Options
    Anyone else got any times to share?
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 709 ★★★
    Can I ask the people who have sub 2:30 times, what was your set up? Champs used and at which rarity/rank? Device used? Mastery set ups?

I attempted a legends run and embarrassed to reveal my time as the more ~2:30s I see the more I realize that badge just won't be in the cards for me. Trying to figure out what I can do better and/or differently in future attempts.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

Can I ask the people who have sub 2:30 times, what was your set up? Champs used and at which rarity/rank? Device used? Mastery set ups?

I attempted a legends run and embarrassed to reveal my time as the more ~2:30s I see the more I realize that badge just won't be in the cards for me. Trying to figure out what I can do better and/or differently in future attempts.

The best setup I’ve found is suicides, boosts and a team of Corvus, 2 Falcons, Cull and Cap.
  • Options

obsidiman said:

The best setup I’ve found is suicides, boosts and a team of Corvus, 2 Falcons, Cull and Cap.
    How maxed are your suicides? I ran 1 point in recoil and 2 each in liquid courage and double edge. I did do big boosts when I started but once they expired I didn't reapply for fear of wasting time. Also was rarities and rankings were your champs?
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

How maxed are your suicides? I ran 1 point in recoil and 2 each in liquid courage and double edge. I did do big boosts when I started but once they expired I didn't reapply for fear of wasting time. Also was rarities and rankings were your champs?
    Corvus was 6r3, the others I didn’t use. Ranges between 5 and 6 stars. Only used for synergy.

Masteries were 1 in gc/recoil, 3 in LC/DE.
  • Options

obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

Corvus was 6r3, the others I didn’t use. Ranges between 5 and 6 stars. Only used for synergy.

Device played on?
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

Device played on?
    iPhone 12. I forgot to restart the game when it was starting to lag, so it crashed once. But other than that all went well.
  • Options
    Anyone else got any times to share?
    obsidiman said:

I didn’t do anything special to be honest. I used an ascended Herc and boosted until I finished, didn’t run suicides, no special synergy’s apart from hulk so if I miss out it’s my own fault for not going into suicides and using synergies.. plus well noted Herc isn’t the best for speed running. Who did you use mate?
  • Options
    AE_Inc1AE_Inc1 Posts: 27
    2:12 here. Also posted my run on YT since I did it for fun.

https://youtu.be/DuOeh4zA4h4?si=lmHFgpmSnUAZfxQi