Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which one to Rank 5/50 ?

Which one is better to rank up to 5/50 - Thor, Crossbones,Spider-Man symbiot . All of the unduped.They all have huge damage input so i can't really decide.

Comments

• Options
    vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Crossbones would be the best unduped. I would go with him
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Since all 3 are unduped Crossbones is your best bet. If Thor were duped I would consider him, but CB even unduped can clear so much content.
  • Options
    @2kForce which one applies for you?

a) This will be my first R5 5/50 champ
    b) I have a few R 5/50 champs
    c) I have multiple maxed out 4* champs and need to spend resources somewhere

If "a" then don't waster resources on those champs. Simbiote Spidey is okay, but does not deserve more than R4 (at best). Thor is not what he used to be before 12.0, there are much better Cosmic champs now. Crossbones is the only one that is still quite useful, but I would hesitate to bring him above R4. Don't fool yourself that he will end fights very quickly. His damage output is not very good, unless you can keep a very high number of fury stacks. His great strength comes from the ability reduction, which is useful for some parts of the game.

If "b", I would still hold on the resources. There are many more better 4* champs that you can invest in. Especially now that 4* are so easily obtainable. None of those characters will carry you thru Act 5.

If "c", go ahead, better invest than let cats expire.

Hope this helped, good luck.
  • Options
    theshiznit05theshiznit05 Posts: 107
    None save it for a 5 star.
  • Options
    Sakkban wrote: »

If "a" then don't waster resources on those champs. Simbiote Spidey is okay, but does not deserve more than R4 (at best). Thor is not what he used to be before 12.0, there are much better Cosmic champs now. Crossbones is the only one that is still quite useful, but I would hesitate to bring him above R4. Don't fool yourself that he will end fights very quickly. His damage output is not very good, unless you can keep a very high number of fury stacks. His great strength comes from the ability reduction, which is useful for some parts of the game.

If "b", I would still hold on the resources. There are many more better 4* champs that you can invest in. Especially now that 4* are so easily obtainable. None of those characters will carry you thru Act 5.

Thanks for the info.

Here's the thing, it will be my first 5/50 champ, i have duped ultron and x-23 4/40 but i don't have resources to rank them up, the only Tier 4 catalysts that i have are Skill and Cosmic, so that what i was thinking about.
  • Options
    2kForce wrote: »

Thanks for the info.

Here's the thing, it will be my first 5/50 champ, i have duped ultron and x-23 4/40 but i don't have resources to rank them up, the only Tier 4 catalysts that i have are Skill and Cosmic, so that what i was thinking about.

I'd wait for the t4cc you need for that X23. She will help you clear way more content than CB could.
  • Options
    @2kForce wait for better champs mate.

Skill: Blade, Gwenpool - I would not waste T4CC on any other 4* skill champ. If you don't have them then just wait. You can still do a lot with 4/40.

Cosmic: Hyperion, Angela, Hela, Medusa - pretty much in that order. Second grade Good champs are Drax and Thor (only if duped), but if it was me I'd only use T4CC on the first 4.

I also comes down on how often you can get T4B and T4CC. If you are in ally which runs a lot of map 4&5 then you can afford a little bit of wastefulness. But in general I'd stick with only the very best 4* champs.
  • Options

Skill: Blade, Gwenpool - I would not waste T4CC on any other 4* skill champ. If you don't have them then just wait. You can still do a lot with 4/40.

Cosmic: Hyperion, Angela, Hela, Medusa - pretty much in that order. Second grade Good champs are Drax and Thor (only if duped), but if it was me I'd only use T4CC on the first 4.

I also comes down on how often you can get T4B and T4CC. If you are in ally which runs a lot of map 4&5 then you can afford a little bit of wastefulness. But in general I'd stick with only the very best 4* champs.

Thanks mate and one more thing - What about 5* unduped drax?
  • Options
    2kForce wrote: »

Thanks mate and one more thing - What about 5* unduped drax?

No, he won't stack the fury that makes him effective when duped.
  • Options
    @2kForce what @TheOneAndOnly said. I have a maxed out 3* high sig Drax and unduped 4* 3/30 Drax. My 3* outdamages the 4* easily.
    The dupe is not as important as SW, Thor, DV or some of the other God tier champs, but still makes his hit so much harder.
  • Options
    @Sakkban @TheOneAndOnly thanks guys, i've been thinking about this for a long time