Options

Who was smoking what in the sales team

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,908 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Wow, really adding a unique perspective and a lot of substance to this thing we’ve all been discussing the past 3 days…

Atleast he took a breather from whining about how bad he is in AW
    At least this one is legit though🀣
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,159 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2023

Let him cook just this once. I cannot stress this enough. JUST. THIS. ONCE.
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 β˜…β˜…

Golivarez said:

Worst event of all time and whoever came up with it should arguably be fired!!!!

Before or after they fire the person that designed hazard shift?
    It’s probably the same loser
  • Options
    James_LebeauJames_Lebeau Posts: 7 β˜…
    Impossible point system event to achieve max milestones haha
  • Options
    Tbh if Kabam wants our money so bad, just make cosmetic skins for every champions, I know a whole bunch of people gonna gladly pay for skins rather than this kind of garbage
  • Options
    Red867Red867 Posts: 25 β˜…
    Go_To said:

This is turning into an April fools day prank. Except it’s freaking September. Without a question the worst event they’ve ever done. What a joke

This is exactly what I thought.. or what rich executive walked in and demanded this be put up thinking these were Passable deals?
  • Options
    AdarshClashesAdarshClashes Posts: 43 β˜…
    HOW’S EVERYONE HATING CAPS CON-MISERY !!!????
  • Options
    This whole event sucks.
    Kabam you need to stop looking at how to monetize your game and instead focus on how to make a enjoyable game "EACH MONTH" The money will come as a by-product.
    Your development team has to many business exec's
    Why don't you guys fire the entire offers development team and simply hire @Lagacy to develop offers for you,
    YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WOULD MAKE!!! While keeping the community very happy, I have no doubt!
  • Options
    AIISupernaturalAIISupernatural Posts: 40 β˜…
    I think the new employees that made this offer just moved over from Activision!! lol
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,307 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Have kabam forgotten they gave us all 4* Jessica Jones for free when she was released and now they want to force us to buy her to open other offers we don't even want πŸ˜„

This is a signal, they know what they're doing 🀣 #but.no
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 92 β˜…

You wanna know the worst part? If you buy all of them you only get 245 points πŸ’€
    Wtf is this **** seriously, I had low expectations because of Kabam Miike's message but after seeing the new offers today, I actually am disappointed.

Wowwwwwww only 245 points?

Whatever that Loyalty Selector is will cost you a kidney, your mortgage, an index finger, your car, and your first born, for giving you 1,000 points towards the event rewards.
    I better start to work on that first born then but it won't be ready by the 29th. Do they accept a 9 months promise?πŸ˜„
  • Options
    JMT8880JMT8880 Posts: 2 β˜…
    Kabam being sharks. Out-of-touch deals. Even if some deals are to progress lower tier progressions, the offers are so highly priced. Then you have to acquire purchases according to their design? No thanks. Not worth the money or the units. Use precaution.
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 851 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Bad Event for f2p. This game is going for greedy money
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,339 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mayavi said:

Bad Event for f2p. This game is going for greedy money

You can do it F2P without spending real cash. Just check out my guide: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/347753/f2p-guide-for-cap-event#latest
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,804 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2023
    This event is about relaxing in beach and sightseeing whales do their thing. Feels good.
    I don't know why 7* Civil Warrior gameplay is not available yet on yt.

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,663 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This event was just a cash grab by Kabam. The rewards aren't even worth the money spent.
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rohit_316 said:

These are the worst deals in history perhaps . It's not even for whales since deals suck big time . Now i am really afraid of cyber weekend to be total trash.

No, based on this, an event that only is after your units, CW deals will be amazingly good, and astonishing expensive. I expect around 28k units minimum for unit deals, and sets of 5 offers for money, plus one in the online store. Around $2k bucks total for a 6* new trophy, or a 7* Thanos.
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2023

Learn a important lesson from this thread today... If you make 100 whining posts and one genuine post, you will still get trolled for your history

I mean this is still a whining post
    The difference is that it is true this is a really Bad event (this is an understatement)
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,103 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Just scrap the whole event kabam. Give everyone a civil warrior and forgot this nasty, disgusting, event ever existed and never ever repeat it.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam is following that same old business tricks. Offering weird stuffs at overpriced rates, so that certain people spend their saved money/units right now and then before the cyber month since people won't have so many units left, people will again spend money to buy deals.
This discussion has been closed.