F2P Guide for Cap Event

WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
Hey guys, I know many people are super frustrated about the deals, but fear not … you can do it!

1) BG Objectives - you can earn 50 Pts. for each Objective … and there are 4 Objectives every 48 hours … so you will get 1000 - 1200 Pts. total for free (depending on if u had them done before the Event started or not)

2.1) AQ Enemies - every Kill rewards you with 15 Pts. which doesn’t sound like a lot first, but it accumulates … let‘s use some average Map 5/6 player as an example who is active 3 times a day to do a path … that’s like 15-20 Enemies (= 225 - 300 Pts. PER AQ DAY or 1125 - 1500 Pts. total)

2.2) AQ Enemies Deluxe - if you are a little more hardcore, you can buy AQ Energy for farmed Units (Events, Arena, whatever) to farm even more enemies, I‘m personally doing ~30 per day = 2250 Pts. (the 3rd Milestone will give you 900 Units back to compensate it)

=> so far you’ve easily reached the 2nd or even 3rd Milestone for free without buying any of the Bundles/Deals

3) Loyalty Selector - we don’t know the details yet, but can just hope for those juicy 1000 Pts. on 29th … instead you could buy some of the Gold/Shards/6* Gem to reach the final Milestone

Hope you can reach your personal goal and this Guide was helpful, feel free to share other useful ideas!

Comments

• WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

This one is really helpful... But is it wise to risk units on aq?

On Map 6 you need 4 - 5 Refills per day (160 - 200 Units x5) … but you will get 900 Units back from 3rd Milestone. So for me it‘s worth it, you shouldn’t forget the other Milestones/7* Crystal or CW.
    Polygon said:

Im doing map 8 so its like 12 kills a day, and i did the BGs objectives early so i basically have to whale out if i want the 7* crystal.

Map 8 should have even more Fights than the lower ones.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    There was some chaos in my alliance's bg1 and bg3 but it was peaceful in bg2. I signed a peace treaty and everyone cooperated. Seems none of them are interested in the event thankfully.

I got 31 kills in AQ day 1 taking my total to 865 points, 400 points are from BG. I did sleep at night, spent some 100 units from EQ. So things look good for now. I will try to make sure your calculations come true.

If i manage to repeat same AQ performance for rest days. I m expecting a score of 3325 with BG added excl. Loyalty Bundle. I m not keen on 7* crystal or cw but nothing wrong in trying.

@Ashacekar

Awesome, best of luck to you, we can do it! I‘m a few points ahead because I had enough 6* Shards and Awakening Gems hoarded so I got the Sigs/7* Crystal which are worth it (if u have the materials anyway) in my eyes.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Tldr skip it
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    If you have one hero taking 30 AQ fings in your BG then you're screwed.

Yes, I‘m using Hercules actually. Takes about 30 mins, so 1 min per Fight.

My Alliance is doing map 6, the no of matches and difficulty seems fine to finish sooner
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    lol, "hero' is referring to a player taking all the fights and leaving nothing for their ally mates.

lol, "hero' is referring to a player taking all the fights and leaving nothing for their ally mates.

Absolutely no problem in smaller/lower alliances where some players do not join at all (some are still missing and AQ is almost over) or do not care for the Event.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,022 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

PogCrazyyyyy !!!!!!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,287 ★★★★★
    Yeah... I rather deal with the bad event and ignore it than get a stink eye from my alliance mate for hogging all the kills.
    Reminder: BG objectives were refreshed and 2nd day of AQ is starting soon
    Day 3 of AQ finished, half of the Event duration is almost over. But half of the milestones reached as well. Could slow down a bit, cause at this pace I‘ll overshoot to 5000+ Pts most likely.

• XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Day 3 of AQ finished, half of the Event duration is almost over. But half of the milestones reached as well. Could slow down a bit, cause at this pace I‘ll overshoot to 5000+ Pts most likely.

How many AQ fights are you doing my guy? And what about your alliance mates.
    XFREEDOMX said:

WOLF_LINK said:

How many AQ fights are you doing my guy? And what about your alliance mates.
    I killed 95 enemies in 3 days. Most of the others in my BG are quite casual and joining after half of it is already over and 2-3 are not doing AQ at all (one of them got kicked cause of that now).

So yeah, no problem to grind AQ in a chill alliance.
    edited September 2023
    WOLF_LINK said:

I m going strong too. My alliance mates are cooperating with me. Doing 31 fights in AQ. I definitely have 4.5k in sight if Kabam doesn't give a cheap shot on 29th.

• IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,273 ★★★★
    I just asked for a third battlegroupnof map 6 in our very chill alliance so everyone can have anough fights. I started late and am only at 1095 points so I hope I will make it
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Member Posts: 162
    I'm currently at 1.7k. I think I'm only doing 25 fights. Also, missed the 200 pts from BG objectives when it launched. Do you think I have a chance if I keep the 25 fights and the remaining BG objs?

I'm currently at 1.7k. I think I'm only doing 25 fights. Also, missed the 200 pts from BG objectives when it launched. Do you think I have a chance if I keep the 25 fights and the remaining BG objs?

3rd Milestone yeah, 4th would require Loyalty Selector + some additional offers
  • kahlkorverkahlkorver Member Posts: 162
    WOLF_LINK said:

3rd Milestone yeah, 4th would require Loyalty Selector + some additional offers
    3rd milestone is good enough. I don't think I'll spend 900 units so I'll profit at the end which is sweet. Thanks, dude.
  • GrO_otGrO_ot Member Posts: 35
    I'm F2P, 💩Paragon who doesn't play very much anymore. 1 time through EQ from UC to TB, SQ and milestones in 6* arena, BG mostly 48 hour milestones, but make sure I start in G1 with the new guidelines.
    I have 6 R4s, eight 7*s, and 30 R3s…so I can't compete with the big guys anyway.

For the Cap event, I have created my own alliance and run Map4 in AQ alone. This, together with BG and buying all the gold offers in the Cap store, gets me to 2 milestones in the event and 30k 6*s shards.

Just fine for little to no effort.
    Reminder: next set of BG Objectives is now live and 4th day of AQ just started!
    edited September 2023
    AQ Day 4 Update: I just need to do 31 matches and one more set of BG objectives to get to 3.5k. Things well under control.

But now i m thinking with the grinding i m doing in AQ the reward should be something unique if not best, i think i will pick the trophy champ Civil Warrior, 7* crystals i manage every month anyway.