**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this game serious?

Comments

• Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Wicket329 said:

I will say while I disagree that the fight is terrible designed, I do agree that it was intentionally designed to make it pretty hard to do a single-champ takedown with that Bane. Sometimes with Unstoppable you just don’t have a window to transfer it back over and it chips so much of your health. And because you can only use 3 champs, your success with the boss is highly dependent on how well your other fights went and how much health you have left. The amount of times you have to run it, if I die at the boss, I’m not wasting any revives on this Side Quest (especially since Kabam has all but eliminated 20% revives from the game)

So it does feel frustrating or annoying to play the other tedious defenders and then die and exit out to use another crest and try again.

I don’t agree that the fight is designed to be difficult for single champ takedowns, it just needs a proper counter.
    I don't even think a specific counters is required. I suck at the game and I've soloed this UC with Shuri several times. I don't know that she's a particularly good counter for any of UC's abilities.

With that said, I do tend to have trouble with UC in general (all game modes, not just this particular fight). I don't know what it is, but his timing just seems just slightly different enough that I constant miss parries against him (being either early or late on any given attempt).

• Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Quaked it. Easy.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,121 ★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Just torch it bro

Some of us after 9 years in the game still don’t have a 6* Torch.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★

Rasilover said:

Just torch it bro

You don't even need the 6*
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I've been using White Mags to great effect. Even if you don't have him ranked up, simply bringing him will allow you to apply his pre-fight, which allows you to stun UC (as long as you fight with a #hero or #metal champion) without him going unblockable. Makes the fight much easier. However, if you do bring White Mags, he shuts down most of the nodes most of the time, making the fight a rather boring cakewalk.

I'm not a huge fan of the format of this SQ and think it's been the most boring one we've had in quite a while, but the fight itself is doable.
  • Options
    Terra said:

Rasilover said:

Just torch it bro

You don't even need the 6*
    I don't even have a 5* lol
  • Options
    Agent_7Agent_7 Posts: 182 ★★
    I utterly abhor the phrase “Git Gud” and I found this particular fight *annoying* myself, but if this is a serious post….bro….GIT GUD.

Disagrees incoming in 5…4…3…2…1….
  • Options

exit out to use another crest and try again.

Is there a reason you're not reviving to complete the fight?

The crests are a limited resource and once they're gone, they're gone forever. Revives are an essentially limitless resource. They're a litte less available tan they had been, but you can get them literally every single day for as long as the game is in existence.
  • Options
    JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Umm Doom or magneto/Wagneto shut him down… try fighting Gladiator boss in the side quest with a Tech champ, that’s much harder. 🥺
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 620 ★★★
    My team for the side quest is kingpin, spot, rintrah. Rintrah only does UC. If he throws a special and you don't have neutralize on, you can be sneaky and try to get a hit right as it ends and possibly apply it then, will block it from reapplying at the end. Other then that, just take someone with a huge health pool to finish if you fail the first time. Kingpin does fairly well and as long as you mainly intercept and save parry for if you need to transfer bane back while UC is unstoppable, it's not that bad.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    It's a pain the first few times, but after 20 or so, it's not hard. LOL
  • Options
    Wubbie075 said:

The crests are a limited resource and once they're gone, they're gone forever. Revives are an essentially limitless resource. They're a litte less available tan they had been, but you can get them literally every single day for as long as the game is in existence.
    Because the rewards just aren't worth it. I'd rather not waste a revive on this Sidequest that has lower rewards for each time you run it, yes if you run it 30 times the rewards add up, but if you have to use 15-20 revives to do it, it just doesn't seem like value to me.

I 100% Thronebreaker difficulty for the very first time this month, and the rewards for that + Paragon Gauntlet were worth the 20-30 revives I had to drop throughout the run.

I'd rather save the revives to be able to do that again next month than get some measly amount of shards and fragments.
  • Options
    DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 721 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    You hold that legends title and trust me its way tough to be a legend than to fight this Uncollected Collosus.

Quick Tip - Dash back as soon as the fight starts, till indestructible gets over.. wait for him to come at you, immediately intercept. Make sure you look at the degen timer as it gets transferred. So keep your specials handy for situation when the degen timer is about to expire.

Incase you have Hulk, fight gets a little easy as his sp1 stun helps a lot to control the fight.
  • Options
    predatorrpredatorr Posts: 71
    Herc no problem
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 510 ★★★

Wubbie075 said:

Because the rewards just aren't worth it. I'd rather not waste a revive on this Sidequest that has lower rewards for each time you run it, yes if you run it 30 times the rewards add up, but if you have to use 15-20 revives to do it, it just doesn't seem like value to me.

I 100% Thronebreaker difficulty for the very first time this month, and the rewards for that + Paragon Gauntlet were worth the 20-30 revives I had to drop throughout the run.

I'd rather save the revives to be able to do that again next month than get some measly amount of shards and fragments.
    Wow you needed 20-30 revives to finish EQ? That’s rough!
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,855 ★★★★
    I think the game is in comic genre not serious
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    just take in a hulk....
    sp1 stun chain....
    game over.....

how are you a level 60 legend and you get your ass kicked so bad....
    either you have been playing long enough you gotta be better than this....
    or you purchased an account....
  • Options
    XFREEDOMX said:

Wubbie075 said:

Wow you needed 20-30 revives to finish EQ? That’s rough!
    Yep. I don't have a lot of the right champions for the nodes in Thronebreaker EQ so the content sometimes is just too hard for me.

Many lanes/paths I'll use zero revives, but then I'll get to a path that's especially gnarly, or has some really tough defenders for me, or I don't have any champions that benefit from the nodes so the fights are really tough/long. So on some paths I'll end up using like 5 revives just to get past it.

I used zero revives on the Paragon Gauntlet, so the bosses themselves weren't too tough for me, it was just the PI of the defenders/nodes/champs available etc for the TB.

Thronebreaker EQ seems like it rewards having a really developed and ranked up roster, which I just dont have. Like I said, this was my first time 100% Thronebreaker - honestly, it was my first time ever even doing a completion let alone exploration. So maybe it'll get easier for me.
  • Options
    Elite13Elite13 Posts: 184
    Where is this fight?
  • Options

Thronebreaker EQ seems like it rewards having a really developed and ranked up roster, which I just dont have. Like I said, this was my first time 100% Thronebreaker - honestly, it was my first time ever even doing a completion let alone exploration. So maybe it'll get easier for me.

It will. TB EQ, like Act 7+, has a lot of roster checks, which is a replacement for the original way to increase difficulty which was to just keep escalating attack and health nodes sky high. Without those roster checks we'd probably be at +1000%+ attack nodes by now. Super high attack and health nodes are very difficult for a player to "grow into" - if you can't do them, you could be stuck indefinitely (or until 9* champs arrive). But with roster check oriented difficulty, there's always hope that the next champion you pull will be the answer to a path somewhere. Over time growing and ranking roster makes you better equipped to do the content, which is the intent.
  • Options
    TesladonTesladon Posts: 339 ★★
    If he wasn’t unstoppable, it would be false advertisement. There are no winners here.
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

It will. TB EQ, like Act 7+, has a lot of roster checks, which is a replacement for the original way to increase difficulty which was to just keep escalating attack and health nodes sky high. Without those roster checks we'd probably be at +1000%+ attack nodes by now. Super high attack and health nodes are very difficult for a player to "grow into" - if you can't do them, you could be stuck indefinitely (or until 9* champs arrive). But with roster check oriented difficulty, there's always hope that the next champion you pull will be the answer to a path somewhere. Over time growing and ranking roster makes you better equipped to do the content, which is the intent.
    Totally. It makes sense. Which im okay with but is why I was explaining to @XFREEDOMX why I had to use so many revives.

Question: do these TB nodes act the same every single time? Like should I rank up more champions who fit the specific nodes I faced, because they'll help me in the long run clear more future Tb content? Last time I tried TB it felt like the nodes were the same, so they're still only rewarding you if you have random specific characters that match them.
  • Options

DNA3000 said:

Totally. It makes sense. Which im okay with but is why I was explaining to @XFREEDOMX why I had to use so many revives.

Question: do these TB nodes act the same every single time? Like should I rank up more champions who fit the specific nodes I faced, because they'll help me in the long run clear more future Tb content? Last time I tried TB it felt like the nodes were the same, so they're still only rewarding you if you have random specific characters that match them.
    They rotate through a small number of different options, and on long time scales they might add new ones periodically. But I don't recall the last time that happened.
  • Options
    BLUECHEEZEBLUECHEEZE Posts: 13
    So will this be on the next Judge Judy episode ?
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

DNA3000 said:

They rotate through a small number of different options, and on long time scales they might add new ones periodically. But I don't recall the last time that happened.
    So I should focus on the champs that best benefit from this small pool of options? If I want to keep progressing and being able to go through TB EQ content? I should try to rank up otherwise outdated champs cause they will help me use less revives/potions for TB
  • Options

This should not be the answer.
  • Options

Wubbie075 said:

Post your roster. There's no way you don't have ANY good champs for this quest.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 768 ★★★
    Solo with doom every time. 5* maxed out. And that’s probably one of the less skill required champs to use.
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 978 ★★★
    OG Guilotine and Luke Cage are occasionally very useful in TB EQ.

Max sig Doom and high sig Ronan can cheese bosses depending on nodes of the TB bosses.

There are more and I am sure the community here will help you out.

As your roster get bigger and stronger, you will use less revives. I was in a similar boat to you when I first did Cav/TB EQ and now I only use a few if a champ caught me off guard. But then you feel like you are wasting your revives as they don’t get use in the overflow.

I have only 10 crest left now and with Cav and TB EQ 100%, the overflow revives will act as an insurance when I messed up.