Can someone explain this to me?

As per title.

Both matches lasted less than 30 seconds.

It seems on one he was able to get to 3 specials , and on the other he managed 5 specials? Is there a power gain trait from these champs that I am unaware of?

Comments

• EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 324
    hi_im_sir said:

The x3 and 5 are the hits in the special attacks.
    But nevertheless they shouldn't be finishing fights that quickly with gorr and sauron so if you want to take action submit a ticket.

That is news to me. On my round summary it's the amount of special attacks, not hits on special attacks. Your comment made me double check, and I confirmed it's the amount of special attacks.

Regarding tickets, from what I see there appears to be no action unless it's from content creators or in Gladiator Circuit, so probably not worth my effort, although still extremely frustrating to waste Elder marks...
  • BendyBendy Posts: 5,609 ★★★★★
    It is about how many hits that special has but them numbers look odd report it to kabam and let them look at it and they will take action or not
    Bendy said:

It is about how many hits that special has but them numbers look odd report it to kabam and let them look at it and they will take action or not

Definitely amount of specials and not hits. Last round playing Hulkling said x4 and that is the amount of specials I launched. Hulkling specials have multiple hits...
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

Bendy said:

Definitely amount of specials and not hits. Last round playing Hulkling said x4 and that is the amount of specials I launched. Hulkling specials have multiple hits...
    No, it's the amount of special hits, just like how it's the amount of bleed ticks and not amount of bleed debuffs buddy

Bendy said:

No, it's the amount of special hits, just like how it's the amount of bleed ticks and not amount of bleed debuffs buddy
    So how do 4 specials that fully connect from Hulkling show as x4? SP1 alone is 4 hits.
    DNA3000 said:

Bendy said:

That's a coincidence. Those stats are for "finishing blows" which means it is not reporting the number of specials throughout the entire fight, but just the number of hits that special attacks did right before the opponent died. You may have used four specials in the fight, but that's not what the screen is reporting. It is reporting four special attack hits in the last few seconds of the fight.

Gorr's SP2 I believe does three hits, and Sauron's SP2 does I think five, which corresponds to the stats you posted. Hulkling's SP2 I'm pretty sure does four.
    That makes sense, because this round I threw 2 SP2s and none is showing.

• MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,191 ★★★★

DNA3000 said:

Bendy said:

That's a coincidence. Those stats are for "finishing blows" which means it is not reporting the number of specials throughout the entire fight, but just the number of hits that special attacks did right before the opponent died. You may have used four specials in the fight, but that's not what the screen is reporting. It is reporting four special attack hits in the last few seconds of the fight.

Gorr's SP2 I believe does three hits, and Sauron's SP2 does I think five, which corresponds to the stats you posted. Hulkling's SP2 I'm pretty sure does four.

Yes, because we were right
    edited September 2023
    So that means that on the Sauron fight that lasted 22 seconds he managed to hit once, get hit back twice, do 10 hits, then do somehow 10 consecutive hits, throw an SP2 and kill Gorr and end with full health?
    edited September 2023

DNA3000 said:

Bendy said:

Yes, because we were right
    Not really. @DNA3000 is the one that was right. That screen shows the final hits, and not the total special attack hits on the round.
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 734 ★★★
    yes, details under finishing blows are within the last 10 seconds of the fight, which it tells you if you click the little i next to finishing blows
    Also, I submitted a ticket. Needed to use Google lens because he is using characters from different languages, clearly to avoid being reported because Kabam requires the player name filled.
    Don't have Sauron to test the power gain per hit, but eating one combo, blocking 5 hits and hitting 4 5-hit combos and I was still not at SP2 with a 7*.
    Is anyone able to explain this to me as a completely normal and expected performance by a player in Battlegrounds?

Anyone with a 7* unawakened Sauron that can replicate killing a Gorr in 20 hits with a special that does over 50k damage?
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Bendy said:

I beleive it's the last 10 seconds
    Another thing I noticed.

His profile has champs with comically low PI (R5 6* dupped CGR with less than 17k PI, for example), but in the screen for banning his lowest PI champ had 16.5k PI, and he wasn't running suicides.
  • DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 570 ★★★

Bro just report him and move on, it's not that deep

It’s all you can really do unless you’re the dark knight of Gotham

I already reported, but would like to understand if I missed something that I can learn to play better.

For example, is there a way to keep your champ PI low to get better match-ups but still have high PI in Battlegrounds? Is that a thing? Does any mastery without suicides increase power gain and damage from specials?

This is not the only one, so it's not about this one in particular.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,220 ★★★★★

I already reported, but would like to understand if I missed something that I can learn to play better.

For example, is there a way to keep your champ PI low to get better match-ups but still have high PI in Battlegrounds? Is that a thing? Does any mastery without suicides increase power gain and damage from specials?

Glass Cannon increases all damage at the cost of lower health.
    edited September 2023
    Terra said:

But is it enough to increase the PI by 5k-7k when maxed? I have one level only on it so can't confirm.

Btw, I have only one level because you can compensate the loss with a gain in HP on the minor defensive tree with just 2 points spent (about 2.8%).
  • TerraTerra Posts: 8,220 ★★★★★

Terra said:

But is it enough to increase the PI by 5k-7k when maxed? I have one level only on it so can't confirm.
    I run 3/3.
    And no.
    Suicides is the most pi increasing mastery
    Thanks. I guess I genuinely hope there is an explanation to this that can improve my game, and that I missed in all these years.
    Like, is there a hidden cycle from Gorr that gets him to a big special in under 30 seconds? I usually have to do quite a few light ending combos, then doing medium ending combos as he gets to SP3.
    So basically they are using a tool that amplifies special damage... Pathetic...
    It also seems to reduce incoming damage.
    It makes sense that they advertise so confidently, because nothing happened to the guy I reported. Thankfully I haven't come across the same for a while now.
  • TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 276 ★★★

It makes sense that they advertise so confidently, because nothing happened to the guy I reported. Thankfully I haven't come across the same for a while now.

ok report and move on you can be mad for days cuz you lost a match
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

When did you report it? They don't just insta-ban ppl the moment someone reports them. They have to investigate. I have no clue how long that takes, do you?

Also, how do you know nothing happened to them?