**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hotel MODOK Legend Run

So now that the legend run time is up, I'm curious on what people's times where if they care to share!

Comments

• Options
    Jhoward8Jhoward8 Posts: 7
    wow thats insanely fast, good work! I'm not sure what the range for cutoffs will be but definitely under 4 hours for this event quest
  • Options
    MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    I assumed the cutoff is 11:59pm PST? Or was it 10am PST. I did it in 3:34. But started about 12nn PST. I hope cutoff was later.
  • Options
    I think its two weeks from when it is released which would be 10 am pst
  • Options
    Man i hope u r wrong. Or if u were, i hope kabam would be kind enough to extend that after at least a day worth of maintenance.
  • Options
    Can an admin confirm this please? The post is not clear if there was an actual time cutoff. @Kabam Miike ?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,218 ★★★★★
    The ressone u Can du it under 3 huers Ore arunder ther is Becasse Master mode is a cat walk after ther nerft it. Ore What to say
  • Options
    KondKond Posts: 4
    @Kabam Miike please look into this as there was no specific cutoff time listed for legend run. Just says by the 20th. So mine for example would be two hours too late.
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike I am extremely concerned that you guys have incorrectly led players to believe we had the entire day today to complete a run. You guys gave no time frame just the 20th as the cut off date. Please confirm that you gave us until today to complete.
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike I am extremely concerned that you guys have incorrectly led players to believe we had the entire day today to complete a run. You guys gave no time frame just the 20th as the cut off date. Please confirm that you gave us until today to complete.

I thought it's always 2 weeks? So it would have ended at 10 am pacific. Or do they change it sometimes? That's news to me if they do
  • Options
    I would of thought some extension would be put in place for all the ridiculous down time.
  • Options
    Kond wrote: »
    I would of thought some extension would be put in place for all the ridiculous down time.

Wasn't there only 1 day of downtime out of the 2 weeks?
  • Options
    It wasn’t just one single day and it was better. And even if it was okay where is the one day extension? Do people just have to guess when the game will be stable to try? I know people who were kicked in the middle of their runs and still no compensation or extensions.
  • Options
    It wasn’t just one single day and it was better. And even if it was okay where is the one day extension? Do people just have to guess when the game will be stable to try? I know people who were kicked in the middle of their runs and still no compensation or extensions.

I don't think they extend the legends time when there's emergency maintenance as far as I know, but I could be wrong. Would be silly to do that and have different time for every month.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike please look into this as there was no specific cutoff time listed for legend run. Just says by the 20th. So mine for example would be two hours too late.

Wrong. It was stated in the announcement post that players have 2 weeks from the start of the event to attempt their legends run.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 577 ★★★
    A man with spider Stark at 5/65 did The run in 3:38 Mins, is bs a 3H run

I did 4 hours with 10 mins, but i got manteinance outage of wednesday, no answer of that yet.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,251 ★★★★★
    That was Bobban. I did mine at 3:44 with 20% champ boosts. Was trying to be stingy lolol
  • Options
    Its impossible to do it in 3 hours. I did mine in 3:34 with a 5/65 blade. But i hope it is for the entire day of Dec 20. It wasnt very clear. Or at least extend it given all the server maintenance.
  • Options
    Question about the legends run.... how does it work? Do you have to finish the quest one shot? Meaning the day you start do you have to sit there until you finish 100%? Or can you go back to it until energy refills or next day?
  • Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    Cheqo28 wrote: »
    Question about the legends run.... how does it work? Do you have to finish the quest one shot? Meaning the day you start do you have to sit there until you finish 100%? Or can you go back to it until energy refills or next day?

Correct. Heroic and Master mode have to be done in one sitting, 100 fastest people get the title.

• Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Reinstag wrote: »
    Its impossible to do it in 3 hours. I did mine in 3:34 with a 5/65 blade. But i hope it is for the entire day of Dec 20. It wasnt very clear. Or at least extend it given all the server maintenance.

3 hours is nonsense.

People were doing confirmed times between 3:24 - 3:35 with certain 4.55 champs. I’m guessing ~3:15 will be around the fastest possible time with 5.65 gwenpool fully boosted with the right masteries and synergies.

• Options
    MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Rektor wrote: »

3 hours is nonsense.

People were doing confirmed times between 3:24 - 3:35 with certain 4.55 champs. I’m guessing ~3:15 will be around the fastest possible time with 5.65 gwenpool fully boosted with the right masteries and synergies.

Depends, how much does doing it on an iPhone 7 slow one down compared to an 8 or an X?

I did my run in 3:30 on an iPhone 7, assuming that could’ve been cut down on a newer phone.

Plus I’m not the greatest player, was using five star rank 5 blade, maybe stark spidey would’ve been faster.

Either way, hope I get it...
  • Options
    RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Mhykke wrote: »
    Rektor wrote: »

3 hours is nonsense.

Depends, how much does doing it on an iPhone 7 slow one down compared to an 8 or an X?

I did my run in 3:30 on an iPhone 7, assuming that could’ve been cut down on a newer phone.

Plus I’m not the greatest player, was using five star rank 5 blade, maybe stark spidey would’ve been faster.

Either way, hope I get it...

I think you’re safe. I haven’t seen much difference between load times on 7+ and 8+/X. Not sure about iPhone 7 or sparky. Pretty certain gwenpool is still the fastest.
  • Options
    Im thinking the cutoff will be around the 3:45 mark depending on what they do with the down servers
  • Options
    JMANCREWJMANCREW Posts: 11
    3hrs 54 min here. First try at a Legends run.
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Checking in at 3:32 with a r4 medusa. I’m calling out cpcboyboy as talking cock. It’s impossible to do 3hrs seeing as his run was completed pre 5.4 as per his earlier post.
  • Options
    SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    CpcBoyboy wrote: »
    3h

Why do u have to lie about your timing? Be honest, don’t be a douche.
  • Options
    It was my first try around 3:29 with r5 blade and I messed up a couple times even