**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Greater Gifting Crystals

I was annoyed that with the items I received from the greater gifting crystals I opened. I opened them a couple days and would like to get a refund since they were 2016 crystals.

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I saw Seatin's video, I thought Kabam recognized the problem, and compensate the same amount of crystals to players, while still letting them keeping whatever they opened before. I was under the impression that Kabam realized they screwed up few hours later, but during the first few hours many folks have already opened their crystals (the 2016 version). I'm not too sure when Kabam updated their fix and pushed it to all players. If you believe you have opened the 2016 one, but didn't get compensation from Kabam, you should file a in-game support ticket ASAP.

This is the "once again I screwed up big sh1t" email from Kabam, another proof that Kabam can only make things worse and will never improve their quality
    xyy6pc5npxqp.png

20x 2017 Greater Gifting Crystal Opening - 20 Chances at 5 Star Kang! - Marvel Contest Of Champions
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLMObpu3Ug
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    There was only a 15-minute window that the old Crystals went out, I believe. If you opened them after that, I'm afraid it may be a case of not being happy with the Rewards.
  • Options
    ShevvelShevvel Posts: 179
    kwhu7qsr9due.png
    Got 4* Kang today.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Shevvel wrote: »
    Got 4* Kang today.

wow, this is awesome, congrats!!!