The new store is… different

Josh2507Josh2507 Member Posts: 706 ★★★★
First for a helpful suggestion, give us a double tap to close feature for the currently selected tab. That way we don’t have to scroll through all the sub items (potions list is quite long).

As for the rest, it’s gonna take some time getting used to.

Comments

• Crys23Crys23 Member Posts: 808 ★★★★
    So freaking small, especially on "normal size" phones. Think this will only look good on tablets on proMax iphones
  • carmichaelptcarmichaelpt Member Posts: 13
    Where the heck do I trade in my paragon stamps? The ones from the daily deals.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,278 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Ooooh yeah this is gonna take some getting used to haha. My knee-jerk reaction is that the old style is much much better
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,419 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

Was there an update? Mine is still the same. iOS here.

Actually just a restart took care of this. I like it. iPadPro.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Member Posts: 764 ★★★★
    You guys couldn't make it more ugly?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    I like it. Much easier to navigate.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★
    Literally not the case. In any event, I hated scrolling through the top to get to the Tabs. This way is much easier.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    That looks cool mine is still the old version 🤦🏻‍♂️
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    The new store has a rollout period over the next 1-2 months. Eventually everyone will have the new layout.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/349224/in-game-store-interface-update
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 ★★★★
    2StarKing said:

The new store has a rollout period over the next 1-2 months. Eventually everyone will have the new layout.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/349224/in-game-store-interface-update

Wish I was at the end of the roll out. Not enjoying the new look at all.
  • TeddersTedders Member Posts: 139 ★★
    Way to small even on my ipad...it least allow pinch to zoom
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★
    TheGame84 said:

I don’t like it. Stop “fixing” things we don’t ask for and fix the inputs and pre fights in the game.

There are several UI designers. None of them have anything to do with input issues. Redesigning a UI interface isn't "fixing" anything.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 ★★★★
    We constantly hear the argument that employees can’t do this because they do that. I am not dismissing that by any means. But as a layman I would like to understand it better. It seems like a car mechanic saying they can’t work on carburetors because they work on engines.

Maybe that’s too simplistic. I know there are many on these forums that are in the field of computer science. Can someone help explain why a design coder can’t use those skills and adapt to game play coding?
  • Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 457 ★★★
    Looks like at the moment, you can't get units in any way? Went to get the daily unit deal, and there's just no options anywhere.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    I don't have this yet but first thought is if anything, please give us the option to customize the order of the left menu. Let us organize what is at the top and what is at the bottom.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

We constantly hear the argument that employees can’t do this because they do that. I am not dismissing that by any means. But as a layman I would like to understand it better. It seems like a car mechanic saying they can’t work on carburetors because they work on engines.

Maybe that’s too simplistic. I know there are many on these forums that are in the field of computer science. Can someone help explain why a design coder can’t use those skills and adapt to game play coding?

Wrong profession. It's like asking why an Oral Surgeon can't fill in for a Cardio Thoracic Surgeon