Remove aq from mcoc

VikmanzVikmanz Member Posts: 7
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
I have just a small request pleasr remkove this aq format from game as I see people are least interested participating in aq. Glory rewards are good but still rewards are better in other format like battlegrounds, event quest, side quest etc. No one needs aq as of now its so much boring.

Thanks
Regards
Vikmanz

Comments

• BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,713 ★★★★★
    I would rather keep aq but we need the next alliance game mode they spoke about already
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Thought this was Golivarez

Probably is.
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Member Posts: 471 ★★★
    Is it boring and repetitive? Yes. Fun? No.

But for 8-10 5% t6cc a week through the glory store I will am willing to suffer through it.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Thought this was Golivarez

Even though I, and it seems most strongly disagree, it was actually polite and there was at least a coherent argument. But from just the title yes, there was a good chance
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

Props for the Kabam Lyra shout out. A mod who has had no forum activity since April.

Have we finally moved on from tagging Vydious who hasn’t been here since 2021?
  • Trek26Trek26 Member Posts: 241 ★★
    Vikmanz said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    I have just a small request pleasr remkove this aq format from game as I see people are least interested participating in aq. Glory rewards are good but still rewards are better in other format like battlegrounds, event quest, side quest etc. No one needs aq as of now its so much boring.

Thanks
    Regards
    Vikmanz

You're a silly goose
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 909 ★★★
    Bhavya29 said:

Doing same fights 5 times a week is very boring and not rewarding as compared to other areas of the game

i mean...you are not wrong on this part . But i won't agree with removing aq just bcuz of it
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★

obsidiman said:

Props for the Kabam Lyra shout out. A mod who has had no forum activity since April.

Have we finally moved on from tagging Vydious who hasn’t been here since 2021?
    Sometimes i still see people tagging Vydious lol
  • ErosenseiogErosenseiog Member Posts: 287
    You and a lot may dislike a game mode but it must be removed? You can simply ignore that, but there may be lot of others who enjoy that particular game mode. This kind of post always irritates me.
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    AQ has by far the best rewards to time and effort ratio . Nothing else even comes close
  • Hort4Hort4 Member Posts: 503 ★★★
    Vikmanz said:

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra

Thanks
    Regards
    Vikmanz

Here is a thought. Just don’t play it. Let others continue to enjoy it though.
  • XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Member Posts: 525 ★★★
    Bhavya29 said:

Doing same fights 5 times a week is very boring and not rewarding as compared to other areas of the game

Don’t do it then!
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,943 Guardian
    Why have problems with stress free content for easy rewards?
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    This is in the same vain as people who want to delete relics
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,713 ★★★★★

This is in the same vain as people who want to delete relics

More of we should be able to sell champs
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,222 ★★★★★
    Boring, yes, but I like buying those t6b, t3a and t6c frags from glory store.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,389 ★★★★★
    Also, Kabam, please remove the letter G from MCOC. It's inclusion has ruined my day.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,913 ★★★★
    Tbh the only reason I even do AQ is for the Glory. Please don't remove AQ from MCOC, I need the Glory to buy things from the store and progress.
  • VikmanzVikmanz Member Posts: 7
    Yes i totally agree with u guys. For glory i also play and explore map 6. But they need to make it more interesting so that people take more participation like last time they gave interesting rewards in solo objective. Everyone was exploring it to 100%. Nw this time no 1 really care to participate. Its like only few people r playing for glory.
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    I heard AQ is getting some love in November?

Anyway I just do it for the t3a, t6b and t6 frags. A couple easy fights a day for some good stuff doesn't hurt. If it bothers you, join a non Aq focussed ally noone is forcing you to do it.