Options

3rd R4 to become Paragon

Title says it all. I will have the resources and progression.

3rd R4 to become Paragon 112 votes

Black Cat
10% 12 votes
Hit Monkey
12% 14 votes
OG Hulk
44% 50 votes
Immortal Abomination
15% 17 votes
Odin
1% 2 votes
OG Scarlet Witch
8% 10 votes
Mojo
1% 2 votes
Anti Venom
3% 4 votes
Dragon Man
0% 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,475 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Smash
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Anti-Venom is Criminally Underrated
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,057 ★★★★★
    Hulk Smash.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,504 ★★★★★
    Ibom>>
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 914 ★★★
    Quite a few of them are already available as 7*. While the 7* pool is getting bigger each quarter, I feel like you should rank up champs that will have less chance to become 7*. I feel like the resources I put into rank 4s is still kind of rare and don’t want to double up.
    OG Hulk, Odin, Mojo and Dragonman are all great champs but since there are 7* versions out there, I will advise you only rank them if it really helps you now.
  • Options
    gazbeagazbea Posts: 60
    SammyDe said:

Quite a few of them are already available as 7*. While the 7* pool is getting bigger each quarter, I feel like you should rank up champs that will have less chance to become 7*. I feel like the resources I put into rank 4s is still kind of rare and don’t want to double up.
    OG Hulk, Odin, Mojo and Dragonman are all great champs but since there are 7* versions out there, I will advise you only rank them if it really helps you now.

I agree with this sentiment. Due to 7* release I’ve really struggled making R4 decisions as many of the ones I want to rank are in the 7* basic pool

I’d go with OG Scarlet Witch personally as she’s one of my favourites. However, I think Hit Monkey would be a blast at R4 and the additional health would help out his longevity in a quest
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    edited October 2023
    Thanks for all the insight everyone.
    Poll has OG Hulk out front.
    I agree with everyones comments here and that is why the choice is difficult. Ruling out Odin, Mojo and Dragon Man due to 7* availability.
    Black Cat. Love the bleeds.
    Hit Monkey. His damage output is bonkers and R4 would be hilarious.
    OG Hulk. Love the update and the herc synergy is nice.
    OG SW. She is not max sig and I I might pull her out of the running anyway. Her damage is a bit to RNG for me.
    Anti-Venom. The ramp up takes a bit, his immunities are SO helpful.
    IBOM. Just pulled him, took him to R3 and he was the reason I was able to 100% the TB EQ this month.

I feel like I am talking myself into either Hit Monkey, OG Hulk or IBOM now. Most of these are going to get the R4 anyways as resources get a bit easier and cheaper once you are Paragon. The champ that has the most sustainability is probably going to win as I have a lot of offensive nukes.

Also why are people hitting the disagree button for a poll lol? Internet forums crack me up somedays.
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Hitmonkey is Underrated.
    If you just R4 him, He can slay an entire quest (unless it has Maw in it🤣)
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,504 ★★★★★

I agree with everyones comments here and that is why the choice is difficult. Ruling out Odin, Mojo and Dragon Man due to 7* availability.
    OG SW. She is not max sig and I I might pull her out of the running anyway. Her damage is a bit to RNG for me.
    IBOM. Just pulled him, took him to R3 and he was the reason I was able to 100% the TB EQ this month.

I feel like I am talking myself into either Hit Monkey, OG Hulk or IBOM now. Most of these are going to get the R4 anyways as resources get a bit easier and cheaper once you are Paragon. The champ that has the most sustainability is probably going to win as I have a lot of offensive nukes.

Also why are people hitting the disagree button for a poll lol? Internet forums crack me up somedays.

Ibom is your best bet.
  • Options

Hitmonkey is Underrated.
    If you just R4 him, He can slay an entire quest (unless it has Maw in it🤣)

I think Hit Monkey is the next R4.
  • Options

Ibom is your best bet.
    I agree with you and that is who I went with!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,683 ★★★★
    I would go with OG Hulk. He's quite versatile as an attacker, and IMO he's really fun to play
  • Options

I would go with OG Hulk. He's quite versatile as an attacker, and IMO he's really fun to play

I do like him and he will get the R4 soon as well. But after lots of play testing in various situations I felt like IBOM was better for now.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,683 ★★★★

I do like him and he will get the R4 soon as well. But after lots of play testing in various situations I felt like IBOM was better for now.
    Fair opinion. IBom is a great defender and attacker, with lots of utility and dps