**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stevia Pill Indication in BGs

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,383 ★★★★★
Last season, all tech attackers received the attack bonus so it was not difficult to know who benefitted. However, in AW, we do know if the defender we’re facing is a Tactic Defender. Is this somehow implemented in BGs this season or are we supposed to memorize the Stevia Pill list?

Comments

• Options
    I'll ask, but just in case you might want an infographic you can look at if there are no indicators.
  • Options
    Siliyo said:

Pikolu said:

I'll ask, but just in case you might want an infographic you can look at if there are no indicators.

People won’t need an “infographic” what they will need is a second device or hand writing the list on a piece of paper. Both options are not optimal at all, which should have been taken into consider when deciding to implement defense tactics in BGs
    That's why I say infographic because it is easier and faster for us to match pictures than match words.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,199 ★★★★

• Options

I didn’t ask who are the Stevia Pill champs. I asked if people will know (like you can see in AW) whether the defender is Stevia Pill or not
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,199 ★★★★
    Siliyo said:

I didn’t ask who are the Stevia Pill champs. I asked if people will know (like you can see in AW) whether the defender is Stevia Pill or not
    Oh I see, I misunderstood then, sorry
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 827 ★★★★
    It’s not that hard most mystics are sugar pill tagged along with hulk, dark hawk, vulture, red skull, vision and mysterio. No mutants no skill no cosmic champs are sugar pill. I think you’re overthinking it.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 611 ★★★

Thanks @Pikolu for sharing the info graph. I can print this out and check to make sure my BG deck for season 12 has the proper champs. Not sure why @Siliyo is giving you a hard time when you are trying to help. Not sure what he wants to happen to make it more obvious. Maybe the champ would have a check mark and a red x for defenders on their profiles as champs to use for BG 12. Guess he's never done war where you have to pick the attack tatics to see which attackers will qualifies for chosen tatics. Can't please everyone I guess.

You can filter your roster with these tags to see what champs it applies to.
  • Options

Thanks @Pikolu for sharing the info graph. I can print this out and check to make sure my BG deck for season 12 has the proper champs. Not sure why @Siliyo is giving you a hard time when you are trying to help. Not sure what he wants to happen to make it more obvious. Maybe the champ would have a check mark and a red x for defenders on their profiles as champs to use for BG 12. Guess he's never done war where you have to pick the attack tatics to see which attackers will qualifies for chosen tatics. Can't please everyone I guess.

Evidently, you haven’t been following the discussion here which is derailing from the entire point of this post. I asked if there will be an indicator in BGs this season, similar to how there are indicators in AW (as you can see I'm familiar with attack/defense tactics).

Pikolu said he got word that there will be no indicators. Okay, that’s fine. Pikolu said he’s a guardian. Okay, that’s great — he’s doing a good job so far. How can you tell if he’s a guardian on this post (outside of his message on this thread)? You’d have to click on his profile. But if a community manager simply commented or edited the original post, it would let everybody know what’s going on.
  • Options

Siliyo said:

Pikolu said:

Siliyo said:

Pikolu said:

Got word that there'll be no indicators this time. You're just going to have to memorize them, have a second device, or literally just print it out.

Tell whoever you just “got word” from to make an official post. You’re comment is not considered official and lack of communication on their end will only cause more problems
    No, if you don't want to believe me for not being official, then that's fine. You're going to see it yourself tomorrow anyways. I'm just helping you get answers to your questions, that's literally one of my roles I do as a guardian.

Do you know the difference between posts like this and the two posts in the above screenshot? The grey text that says “Administrator” and “Moderator”. People tend to look at those posts more for official confirmation. For somebody who says they’re “trying to help get answers” you’re doing a half baked job not going the extra mile for people
    First of all, you're being disrespectful. Secondly, Pikolu is a Guardian, which means that "word" is from Kabam.
    For calling somebody out if they’re doing a half baked job? I’m sure you’ll find a lot of things disrespectful by that half baked definition.

This thread has gone on for long enough. Community managers, please close this thread.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,433 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Siliyo said:

Evidently, you haven’t been following the discussion here which is derailing from the entire point of this post. I asked if there will be an indicator in BGs this season, similar to how there are indicators in AW (as you can see I'm familiar with attack/defense tactics).

Pikolu said he got word that there will be no indicators. Okay, that’s fine. Pikolu said he’s a guardian. Okay, that’s great — he’s doing a good job so far. How can you tell if he’s a guardian on this post (outside of his message on this thread)? You’d have to click on his profile. But if a community manager simply commented or edited the original post, it would let everybody know what’s going on.
    How can i tell someone's a guardian?

How can i tell someone hasn't figured out the answer they're looking for, from the spokesperson they prefer, clearly isn't seen as a priority by folks who have the answer?

See above.

I'm a splenda person myself.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I prefer monkfruit.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I'm a black coffee man myself. Unless it's Tim Horton's for some reason.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    @Pikolu is having an identifier something that are working on for future seasons? Appreciate they can’t turn it around for this season, but having a print out isn’t really ideal option. I’ve not had a printer in over 10 years. Needing to memorise all champs isn’t either. Over the season we’ll probably remember the main core champs, but going forward can this be a QoL improvement they look to add for future seasons?
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

@Pikolu is having an identifier something that are working on for future seasons? Appreciate they can’t turn it around for this season, but having a print out isn’t really ideal option. I’ve not had a printer in over 10 years. Needing to memorise all champs isn’t either. Over the season we’ll probably remember the main core champs, but going forward can this be a QoL improvement they look to add for future seasons?

I see now what the meaning of leading a thirsty hose to water now. There's always a excuse not to drink it.

There's a list- too hard remember.

Print it out - I don't have a printer

Memorize it - There's too many to remember

Use two devices- I don't want to

Cry about if- bingo that's the plan