**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Cutoff for 4* punisher arena.

Sorry if I'm using this feature wrong, but i just wanted to know what the cutoff was so I'll know what to shoot for.

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    3.5-4 mil
  • If u have him already let the first arena go by. And search for cut off in first run.
  • I don't have him as of now. And where would i be able to check cutoff after first run?
  • Trust me he will be at 2.3-2.6mil cutoff he’s an old champ not much interests will be shown for him 
  • Trust me he will be at 2.3-2.6mil cutoff he’s an old champ not much interests will be shown for him 

I really hope you're right bro. Can i stop around those numbers with assurance?

I really hope you're right bro. Can i stop around those numbers with assurance?

Go 3 mil if u want to be safe... but he’s more on the mid interestes side of champions that’s my predictions right now... Those numbers I posted are for you to grind at and I don’t believe it will pass 2.6 mil...
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Trust me he will be at 2.3-2.6mil cutoff he’s an old champ not much interests will be shown for him 

He is a super rare champ that not many players have, so I expect a lot of grinding for him. Then again, M.O.D.O.K. will be a pain on AW D, so more people might be grinding for him.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I hope he doesn't go above 3.5M, I haven't started grinding, I need to start soon, don't wanna miss him out this round, good luck all who's going for him

He is a super rare champ that not many players have, so I expect a lot of grinding for him. Then again, M.O.D.O.K. will be a pain on AW D, so more people might be grinding for him.
    Your right he is a Rare Champ but he’s not worth doing 3.5 mil for him...
    The safe bet there is 2.6 mil. Not 3Mil.. Remember, the cutoff for punisher arena few months ago was about 7-8mil. Meanwhile he is a low interest champ. And he is as old as mcoc. Just like starlord
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    The cutoff for Punisher as a featured champ was 6.5 million, so likely to be significantly less than half that as a basic hero.

Add in the fact that he's up against the first Science hero released in a year? Who will be high PI and a complete pain on AW defense?

In those circumstances, I don't see Frank setting any records; even if he is technically 'rare'. I'm not going to predict an exact number, though. One thing I've learned in this game is to never underestimate Frank Castle!
  • Thanks everyone for the info and advice! I'm currently on 2.6 million and will shoot as far as i can to be safe.
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Punisher is only from the Arena Crystal otherwise... is that correct? I have been playing for quite awhile and have gotten tons of 2* Unst. Colossus and 1 3* UC from the Alliance Crystal... but never one Punisher from the Arena Crystal. Must be amazingly rare drop rate?

He must be pretty rare... so the arena probably will be pretty high to get him (though as Hammer Bro said a lot might be going for MODOK as he is going to be the next Nightcrawler for AW Defense).
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    chev327fox wrote: »
    Punisher is only from the Arena Crystal otherwise... is that correct? I have been playing for quite awhile and have gotten tons of 2* Unst. Colossus and 1 3* UC from the Alliance Crystal... but never one Punisher from the Arena Crystal. Must be amazingly rare drop rate?

He must be pretty rare... so the arena probably will be pretty high to get him (though as Hammer Bro said a lot might be going for MODOK as he is going to be the next Nightcrawler for AW Defense).

I got him from arena crystals. The tricks is, you have to saving a lot of battle chips, I saved around 600k and I only opening 200 crystals@400k bc and got him.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Old champs don't go high at all. With Christmas coming I'd lean towards the 2.3 side of it.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Hope that 3m is enough for punisher, b'coz is X'mas guys, it would be soooo.... Sad, if we need to keep grind it at this enjoyable holiday time, I would love to relax a little bit at the X'mas time. :D
  • Is it worth duping punisher on the second round ?
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    Is it worth duping punisher on the second round ?

From my chart Punisher does not need to be duped.
  • Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    I’m expecting 4 to 5 mil. People have time off, rare champ, people grinding for battle chip units for the gifting event.
  • killllaxdicekaykillllaxdicekay Posts: 65
    edited December 2017
    Rich_Ryder wrote: »
    I’m expecting 4 to 5 mil. People have time off, rare champ, people grinding for battle chip units for the gifting event.

I don’t believe its goin that high... I’ll say 3.5 mil
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    The cutoff is about 2.4 million coming from ContestChampion from YouTube!
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    His cutoff should be 3m at most because people that are uncollected have no need to go for him and getting a single dupe on him isn't worth it if people already got him once
  • I'm at 4.1 million guys, thank you all again for the help.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    edited December 2017
    Guys, what'll be the cutoff for 4* 500 and 5* shards in Punisher Arena? :tongue:
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    2.7 mil got hims8ozoiflzxpu.png
  • hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 218 ★★
    5gkjb0u2b6m1.png
  • I was right he had to be 2.3 to 2.6 like i said.
  • I was right he had to be 2.3 to 2.6 like i said.
    Get this man a ribbon so he can hang it on his wall in recognition of his accomplishment.
    No need to be smart man i was just saying I predicted the right numbers that’s all.
  • AdvAdv Posts: 195
    I got punisher for 2.55Mil..thanks killllaxdicekay..