**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Losing control of champs [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Another bit of lag right as Joe Fixit smashes hit foot down, preventing me from evading. Lag happens with or without recording fights. I really miss the days of 12.0. This **** never existed.

https://youtu.be/p1fzDIyP0aU
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    As a workaround I'm doing fewer 5 hit comboes and more 4 hit ones. But hopefully we get a response from a moderator on this.
  • Options
    Like honestly, what are you guys doing to dexterity??? It's intentionally supposed to be much smaller, right? Almost as bad as 13.0.
  • Options
    Flash_AsherFlash_Asher Posts: 80
    Mmx1991 wrote: »
    Another bit of lag right as Joe Fixit smashes hit foot down, preventing me from evading. Lag happens with or without recording fights. I really miss the days of 12.0. This **** never existed.

https://youtu.be/p1fzDIyP0aU

WOOOOOW! My dude, you clearly were a safe distance from that stomp. That's just not fair.
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    @TheBlet

The main thread is now here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/39414/losing-control-of-champs-under-investigation#latest. This includes all of the comments from the original thread.
    TheBlet wrote: »
    oh ok. so does this mean its going to be fixed?

LOL no,

that means instead of ignoring bunch of threads its easy to ignore just 1 :expressionless:
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    This is riduculous!! My XB wouldn't dash back and took a combo from LC to the face in 5.3.5.

This is costing me potions and units! This needs to be fixed ASAP!
  • Options
    OhGodYesOhGodYes Posts: 143
    edited December 2017
    So I recorded a 47 second video clip showing exactly what is happening. In the video, I am attempting to go into arena, however you will notice that the "Back" button is randomly being selected. This happens all the time with my 48 hour old iPhone X. I know you can't see my fingers pressing on the screen, but understand that I am not pressing the back button. I am attempting to jump into arena and select the characters. I'm trying to help you guys pinpoint the issue. Hope it helps. not sure how to show it so you just press play like other so I just added the url.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TUspT2Tt6j8
  • Options
    csexton00csexton00 Posts: 131
    I have been getting the back button thing happening a lot lately also and I have a galaxy s8+, very annoying.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Okay, so I was fighting the Hype miniboss on map 6 with HE (Hawkeye) last night. I had an sp1 timed perfectly to drain Hype, but after the 4th hit, HE pauses. Hype then hits me and begins his 5 hit combo, which leads to his sp3, and I'm dead.

I'm low on units b/c of these problems so I converted 400k BCs and I only got ~250 units...

On the positive side, this morning I fought the second Hype. No glitches this time. Soloed him, 128 hits to 0.
  • Options
    BmoreWilsonBmoreWilson Posts: 48
    Yeah I’m also having an issue where I’m completely beating an opponent but all the sudden my champ will just stand there and get whipped. Has happened in Arena, Event quest, story quest, as well as Modok labs.
  • Options
    SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    Happened to me just now in AQ against the science symbiote, x23 just stopped attacking mid combo and just stood there
  • Options
    FoosnaggleFoosnaggle Posts: 20
    Happened to me in AQ Just a little while ago. 5* ultron a5 98% stops mid combo, and is taken out completely. Block didn’t work as well as evade. He just stood there like a punching bag. This is getting ridiculous. It has broken the game for me. Been playing over 2 1/2 years and this has me ready to put the game down for good. When will @Kabam Miike or someone acknowledge this and fix it.
  • Options
    KUROKURO Posts: 104
    OhGodYes wrote: »
    So I recorded a 47 second video clip showing exactly what is happening. In the video, I am attempting to go into arena, however you will notice that the "Back" button is randomly being selected. This happens all the time with my 48 hour old iPhone X. I know you can't see my fingers pressing on the screen, but understand that I am not pressing the back button. I am attempting to jump into arena and select the characters. I'm trying to help you guys pinpoint the issue. Hope it helps. not sure how to show it so you just press play like other so I just added the url.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=TUspT2Tt6j8

Don’t worry I trust you.
  • Options
    Jx13Jx13 Posts: 26
    I have the same problem as well.. I am using iphone X and I would randomly activate the unit store..

In battle, I would either hold heavy punch WITHOUT my fingers being on the screen. Or else I would suddenly dash forwards in battle.
  • Options
    Attention Kabam!

When will you realize that the majority of these problems we experience are post 12.0. The community response to 12.0 should have told you we liked the game as it was and wanted it returned to it's previous state. You responded by altering 12.0 to a semi-playable state and have since piled update after update onto this broken game engine.

Why haven't your developers and programmers realized that reverting to 11.x and adding the new champs to the game would solve most of the problems you are having without having to dig through broken code? Every time you issue a bug fix you introduce several new ones. The game is thoroughly bugged and this seems like the most logical way to fix it. It would take far less time to downgrade to 11.x and add the new champs than keep hacking apart the horribly bug-laden version you keep regurgitating.

The community doesn't want you to take months on end to fix these issues. We are sick of it. We are tired of it. We are sick and tired of it. Please give us back 11.x. That was a game we all loved to play.
  • Options
    Huffma89Huffma89 Posts: 45
    edited December 2017
    I was wondering what was going on!? This is crazy all of a sudden.. almost died in AQ. And pls let's get a response from anyone but Mike. The absolute worst at customer service ever
  • Options
    GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    happened to me a lot today causing me to die or lose half of my health. basically i try to parry after a combo and randomly the block doesn't register. i think it has to do with the lag the game is experiencing.
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    After the server crash this issues are happening often!
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    I swear I'm convinced they're out for our wallets at this point no matter what! This has happened so many I'm sick of it!

Split second lag that leaves me completely defenseless. This happens all the time, whether I record or not. This never happened pre 12.0.
    https://youtu.be/GjXTEg7cs04

It's official! Dexterity is nerfed and AI recovery is much faster! AI has instant recovery from his heavy and immediately launches a special as I counter. And why was I moving so slowly like a sack of bricks? They've messed with dexterity too! One thing's for sure, we have always been able to evade Ant's heavy twice and then counter. Always! You made changes dexterity making our evades super slow and you've reduced AI recovery time significantly after heavies so the chances of us getting smashes goes up. This is so stupid and frustrating at this point. Why don't you just tell us you're making these changes?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFhaD5M1yaI&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    You can't beat us fairly so the game has to be sabotaged with nerfs to dexterity and adjustments to every combat mechanic that benefits the AI and hurts us.

Skip to 3:55 if you don't want to watch the whole thing...this fights ends with the classic LAG-THEN-YOUR-DEAD-NOWSPENDUNITS scenario.

https://youtu.be/fe2-52Rd59Q
  • Options
    the6ththe6th Posts: 153
    As you're about to receive the hit and goes parry or dex there's a short freeze that won't allow you to take action then boom! Multiple beams and bullet can break your guard,mid combo stop,took you 4 swipes to dash, wtf is happening? It's getting worse again! After the last update i was like "ok the game is good so far" then the server crash and tadaaa... It's back 2x often
  • Options
    GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/17259/characters-just-standing-not-responding-under-investigation/p1

I would like to know why a well established thread with 4 months of information (videos, hardware specs, descriptions of the issue, etc...). Has suddenly disappeared?

This issue has not been solved.

Let me summirze:

- heroes stand unresponsive to commands
    - Block and evade are ignored or lagged
    - swipe backs are interpreted as continued attacks
    - several light attacks in a row are interpreted as a heavy

I am sure there were other game reponse issues reported there all related to this but the thread is gone.

There original thread started Aug 17th, 2017.

I am going to give you guys the benefit of the doubt and assume you didn’t intentionally delete the thread to make us go away.
  • Options
    YASHNPYASHNP Posts: 47
    Here is the proof
  • Options
    YASHNPYASHNP Posts: 47
    edited December 2017
This discussion has been closed.